A Sovrun Treasure from Antiquity

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

A Sovrun Treasure from Antiquity

Post by wserra »

1995, to be exact. Eastern Montana, a year before the FBI ruse that lured Freemen leaders from their heavily armed compound. The New World Order had foreclosed on the house of a Freeman named Richard E. Wilson. Not one to take that lying down, Wilson convened his own distinguished common law court consisting of Leroy Schweitzer, Rodney Skurdal and Daniel Peterson - Freemen legends all, at least in their own minds. This document resulted. Styled "Fergus county court - country of Montana - Common Law venue - - supreme Court - refusal for cause without dishonor", it purports to void certain legal process Wilson received. In addition to containing the familiar amalgam of common-law/UCC language, it: (1) refers to the real court as a "legislative created tribunal" which has no power over them; (2) "defaults" the real folks for not responding to their bogus paper; (3) claims that the actions of a real judge are "void" due to failure to file a bond; (4) claims that the real judge had a "conflict of interest"; (5) claims that another real judge was "standing in default for the sum certain amount of Six Hundred Forty Thousand (640,000.00) upon U.C.C. lien duly filed for record in our country of Montana". Bad idea, that lien on a judge.

Now, I just ran across this, and can't swear that it's real. But I saw it before - during the standoff, in fact - and believe that it is. Real or not, do we still hear this stuff?

Hey, people, these guys went to jail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: A Sovrun Treasure from Antiquity

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:Hey, people, these guys went to jail.
And didn't learn a thing from it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I just happened to be listening to this when I noticed you had posted this (don't ask me why I was listening to it, my mind goes in weird directions sometimes) and it kinda seemed fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFVMMCwsss
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

We still get it. We broke up two common law courts down here in 2011.

This joker is my favorite one yet.

http://www.citizensgrandjury.com/
wserra

Post by wserra »

Ah, Larry Klayman. We've discussed him several times - for example, start here. And, of course, the distinguished Illuminatus named Chados started a thread on the Citizens' Grand Jury.

"If you read Quatloos long enough, the delusions of all frickentards will float by."
- Quatloosian proverb.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Citizen Klayman is currently busy pretending to be a lawyer(since he isn't licensed in AZ) and fronting for the group trying to prevent the recall of his precious Sheriff Joe down in AZ while pretending to continue his last two losing court eligibility battles in AL and FL.

FL has pretty well bit the dust with the latest refusal by their SCT, and it will all be over at the end of the month when his time runs out and they rule, regardless of what nonsense he files. The AL case may be a bit more entertaining depending on how big a risk their new Supreme Court Chief Justice is willing to take for his "dear friend". Not much I am willing to bet, particularly since I don't think he has the votes to carry his opinions, even if he were inclined to play along, and the "hearing" is really only over technical matters at any rate, whcih Klayman is going to lose, again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

wserra wrote:And, of course, the distinguished Illuminatus named Chados started a thread on the Citizens' Grand Jury.
Why, thank you, m'lud. :)

One of the things I most enjoy about Quatloos is the priceless intel I pick up by surfing the boards. It really is a resource on the sovereign movement. I've been studying these folks for years and I learne something new every time I read the threads here.