Re: HisAdvocates.org - Kelby Smith & foreclosure stupidity

Post by LightinDarkness »

More quality posts:
A typical bad faith response is when
we receive letters that are not signed,
absent of good faith signature(s).

This post is intended to focus both law and reason
for how to make lawful responses (if applicable) and
justifications to ignore frivolous letters.

Some questions that may boost discussion are:

1) When and how, if at all, is an unsigned letter NOT frivolous?
2) What exceptions, if at all, is an unsigned letter NOT null and void?
3) What exceptions, if at all, is an unsigned letter a valid good faith offer?
4) Can a rubber stamp of signature ever be considered lawful in good faith?

Thanks. Please post any Supreme Court case laws, maxims, etc.
Let's create clarity.
Lets see, the answers are

1) All cases, since the presence (or not) of a signature has nothing to do with something being frivolous
2) Also all cases, since a signature not being present doesn't render something as "null and void"
3) Makes no sense, as a signature has no relationship to something as being a good faith offer
4) Yes

Somehow I doubt he will get those answers though :)
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

The hilarity continues. The person who keeps trying and failing to "discharge" their student loan debt by the magic of EFT has posted the letters - apparently they have tried this not once, but twice.

Links:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/143073296/EFT-Scam
http://www.scribd.com/doc/143073334/EFT-Scam-2

You would think they would get the message the first time around but who are we kidding? When the government says your participating in a known scam that won't work CLEARLY they are lying because secretly they stole your EFT magical money and still want you to pay - thats what the brilliance people at His Advocates have concluded.

Other brilliant legal advice provided to this person over there? They should sue the Attorney General because the letter is an attempt to collect a debt - :haha:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:...Which only leaves the problem that the signature at the bottom of the affidavit, confirming "this isn't my signature", looks exactly like the signature on the document that is being claimed as fake.
In today's world of image manipulation, the subject will be addressed more and more frequently.

Consider that a "live" signature will never be exactly the same twice. However, electronic signatures are inherently identical.

Pandora's box has been opened.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:...Which only leaves the problem that the signature at the bottom of the affidavit, confirming "this isn't my signature", looks exactly like the signature on the document that is being claimed as fake.
In today's world of image manipulation, the subject will be addressed more and more frequently.

Consider that a "live" signature will never be exactly the same twice. However, electronic signatures are inherently identical.

Pandora's box has been opened.
But only by sovereign idiots and the likes of Orly (Screech Owl) Taitz. Unless someone claiming this turns up with expert witnesses, they will just be wasting another 5 minutes of court time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Flatulating Bovine wrote:What exactly is an "affadavit of non-signature"
With some time to poke around on a rainy Saturday morning, I found it. Have fun.
and why do these nuts think it is useful?
Asking "why" in relation to these folks is akin to attempting to divide by zero - pretty much an undefined operation. Still, remember a "do-over" from when you were eight or so? They think you can do that in the adult world by means of some piece of paper with magic words on it.

I'm pretty sure they're wrong.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Well, now that I see what THEY are calling an affidavit of non-signature, I'll say it's totally moronic and legally without the slightest merit. If I were to file this in a case the judge would NEVER take any of my filings seriously thereafter.
ArthurWankspittle

fortinbras wrote:Well, now that I see what THEY are calling an affidavit of non-signature, I'll say it's totally moronic and legally without the slightest merit. If I were to file this in a case the judge would NEVER take any of my filings seriously thereafter.
Which raises a further point. Is an "affidavit of non-signature" one shot case specific or does it apply to all documents with that signature? A court deciding on the second option being correct would prove fun.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's too complicated, they should just submit a photo of them signing in which it is apparent they have their fingers crossed.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:Essentially, "I hereby attest that my signature on the mortgage agreement presented by the other side is a fake. ¶ Signed and sworn this day, .... notarized ...." (with, of course, the appropriate names, dates, and other details)
Which falls into the "Perjury for $500, Alex" category.
Brilliant!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle

Gregg wrote:
fortinbras wrote:Essentially, "I hereby attest that my signature on the mortgage agreement presented by the other side is a fake. ¶ Signed and sworn this day, .... notarized ...." (with, of course, the appropriate names, dates, and other details)
Which falls into the "Perjury for $500, Alex" category.
Brilliant!
Much too simple, straight forward and sensible. My option is so much better: all previous occurrences of the signature are invalid too. Went to college? No, you never signed up for any courses. Got a driving licence? No, wrong signature. Got married? No, that wasn't you. Bought a house? No, wrong signature on the deeds and the mortgage. Healthcare insurance? Claim invalid as policyholder can't be found. etc. etc.
grixit

Post by grixit »

On the plus side, they'd finally be free of the Columbia Record Club.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

grixit wrote:On the plus side, they'd finally be free of the Columbia Record Club.
Talk about zombie business practices.

Reading that, I had this fear that someone, somewhere, in this era of YouTube and iTunes, was still feeling obliged to pay for silly little disks of vinyl that had arrived unsolicited in the mail (even though they no longer owned a phonograph).

According to Wikipedia, the successor in interest to Columbia Record Club, "Direct Brands," *might* still be operating a DVD and Blu-ray disc "club" under the Columbia House brand in both the U.S. and Canada.

May God have mercy on our souls.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LightinDarkness

Some of the posts on HisAdvocates are so utterly insane I feel compelled to share. Here is the most recent example of mental genius:
I would like to offer to pay on a motorcycle. Has anyone done this? I have read on the blogs that folks have offered to pay on automobiles. Can anyone explain the process and if there are document you can share.

I EFT'd a truck in September 2012 using Fred and Nina method, I followed through with all the documents as directed and the truck was repossessed in February 2013.

I am very interested in using the offer to pay method, it seems the EFT method is not working as well these days.

Thank you for any help you can provide.
So lets get this straight - last time you used a soverign remedy (EFT) it completely failed, and now you want to try another one. Surely it will work this time! Nothing could go wrong with this plan. I foresee a post six months from now with him wanting to know how to terrorize with paperwork the people that repossess the motorcycle.

For anyone who doesn't know, the "offer to pay" is a patented Kelby Smith failed sov-run remedy wherein you send someone you owe money to soverign gibberish telling them you'll pay in gold or silver coins (even though you have no intention of doing so). When they respond back that they only take those nasty FRNs or don't reply at all, you declare them having rejected your offer to pay and thus you owe them nothing.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So what happens when someone says sure, pay me in silver or gold coins? I'll bet that throws a monkey wrench in the sovrun works, since I really doubt they could pull that together either?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

How about, "I will accept any gold or silver coins at face value" and then see if they're still so eager to pay in specie....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I thought of that too, but since they don't really have the FRN's, I'm equally sure they won't have them to actually buy the coins either, so I rather think it's a wash. I'm betting it would be the same result either way, they want something for nothing, and nothing is what they have to pay with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Sov: I would like to, heh, `buy' this motercycle.

Dealer: We've checked your credit history and i'm afraid we can't finance you. But cash in advance would be fine.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grixit wrote:Sov: I would like to, heh, `buy' this motercycle.

Dealer: We've checked your credit history and i'm afraid we can't finance you. But cash in advance would be fine.
In small unmarked bills gold and silver coins....
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I forgot. He doesn't like FRNs
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
LightinDarkness

Kelby continues to make a good bit of money off this scam. According to his latest email "over 500" people would be watching online on his newest scam seminair, "Living in the private." In this scaminair we will learn such techniques as:
Complete explanation of what is a US Citizen
Breakdown on Who You Are
What is the Republic
What are the laws that get us into the jurisdiction of the US Corporation?
What are adhesion contracts?
What should you do with your Dr. License, Birth Certificate, Social, Bank Accounts etc...
How do you create Private Associations/Foundations/Ministries?
How do you act in commerce?
How do you read/interpret sign all documents/contracts?

How to have a private association bank account?
How not to contract with the courts.
What words are used to trick us into contracts?
So basically its an amalgamation of all the sov'run citizen insanity you can get your hands on in one afternoon. And with 500 idiots signed up for this at $39.00 each, that is $19,500 flowing into Kelby Smith's bank accounts. Funny how those federal reserve notes are worthless fiat currency except when people likely Kelby are making 20 grand a pop at selling proven sov'run scams. And this $20k does not include the 100 or so people attending in person for hundreds of dollars each.
notorial dissent

A positive smörgåsbord of sovrun sure fire epic fail and he's just found an audience dumb enough to pay for it and who haven't heard just how sure fire it is. if Kelby's numbers are to be believed, it would seem he is raking in a good bit of coin them worthless frn's.