HisAdvocates.org - Kelby Smith & foreclosure stupidity

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: HisAdvocates.org - Kelby Smith & foreclosure stupidity

Post by LightinDarkness »

Folks, I believe I may have found the most insanely stupid post on HisAdvocates. I am not sure whether to laugh at the stupidity or cry that this person continues to fall for Kelby's scam - this is verbatim, bolding is mine:
I EFT'ed Nationstar, my mortgage holder... and of course they just ignored it...

I filed a Status Affidavit...

I filed a Affidavit of Interest...

I filed a EFT Affidavit...

I filed an Acceptance of the Warranty Deed...

I sent a Notice & Demand for full Disclosure to Nationstar & the Law firm that represents them...

I sent a Notice of Default and Opportunity to Cure with New Good Faith offer to pay the total amount due...

Of course, the sale continued and the bank now thinks they own my property... I recently received a Notice to vacate & demand for possession of property...
This person has sent - count them - EIGHT DIFFERENT SOVEREIGN GIBBERISH REMEDIES that Kelby Smith "guarantees" will get rid of your mortgage debt. He still thinks if he just files the right magical legal language, this will all go away. He doesn't even seem to think that the bank actually now does in fact own the property since he didn't pay the mortgage ("they think" they own it). So hes been following Kelby Smith's remedies, no doubt paying thousands of dollars ($50 a month for a year or two and $300-$500 per meeting), and it has not occurred to him that the reason why nothing is working is because none of it has any basis in reality.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LightinDarkness - there were people involved in the Dorean Group mortgage-elimination scheme who still claim to this day that the process they promoted should have worked, despite the fact that the two main promoters are behind bars. They, too, used "magic words" gibberish to plead their cases.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And they're all still living in refrigerator cartons or under bridges too, while they swear it should have worked.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Don't miss tonight's conference call, all you sovruns and sovrettes. It's gonna be one for the cages ages:
6/26/13 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Conference Phone Call
About This Event

HISAdvocates has an interview with the Sheriff's Association has now established an International Common Law Court of Justice which is based out of California! This is very exciting! They will take your court case (free of charge) and bring it before their fully seated grand jury to rule on it. Then your local sheriff is notified to convene an article 3 court in your area. The only thing we need to do, is have 25 people who can convene when called...it does not matter what state they are in as long as they can convene on the grand jury when summoned.

THESE PEOPLE CANNOT BE REGISTERED VOTERS!

The sheriff's association is educating people that when you become a registered voter you give up your right as an American national.

July13Seminar

Moderator: Kelby Smith

Guest: Tom Murphy

Weds: 6:00 to 8:00 Pacific

Conference: (712) 432-0075 Participant: 722127
This has gotta be a Denny's commercial.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

So Kelby now has a "Sheriff's Association" to front for his nonsense? I wonder how long it will be before they start getting into mischief?

I wonder what Denny's they found out in CA to hold their "Grand Jury" in? The comedy just keeps on a coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Moron" (or should that be Moran?) "Table for 25".
What's with the not registered voters bit, I've not seem that. Have registered voters contracted to be under the white-man's juju without realising?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

From context, the fake court is going to convene by conference call.

Does this mean that appeals have to be taken to a Denny's in La Jolla, California? Or an International House of Pancakes someplace in Montana?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Chados wrote:From context, the fake court is going to convene by conference call.

Does this mean that appeals have to be taken to a Denny's in La Jolla, California? Or an International House of Pancakes someplace in Montana?
No matter what, Montana is where it's at.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

JamesVincent wrote:
Chados wrote:From context, the fake court is going to convene by conference call.

There's an IHOP about 3 miles from where I live. There is no Denny's here, so I guess they would have to convene at the higher court (IHOP). I think there is a Denny's in Billings. That would be near where one of the original Montana freemen began his shenanigans. My state could be at the forefront, again, like we need it. Montana does have its share of sovereigns or whatever, but there are some pretty dang normal people here too.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Pretty Dang Normal People" would be a great name for an a capella folk group. Their debut album "As Normal as We Want to Be" might very well be recorded at a Denny's in Montana.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Montana Notasovrun wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:

There's an IHOP about 3 miles from where I live. There is no Denny's here, so I guess they would have to convene at the higher court (IHOP). I think there is a Denny's in Billings. That would be near where one of the original Montana freemen began his shenanigans. My state could be at the forefront, again, like we need it. Montana does have its share of sovereigns or whatever, but there are some pretty dang normal people here too.
I had lunch at the Dennys in Billings in 2008 so I can confirm it's there. Well, at least it was five years ago. No sovereign court's sessions were being held on the premises while I was having my fajitas.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Massachusetts is a legal desert for sovrun constitutionalists. The only Denny's that I know of is 30 miles west of Boston; and the local IHOP in Quincy, just south of Boston, doesn't have any back rooms suitable for the decorum of a Constitutionally Valid Court Session.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

What a pity, think of all the pomp and ceremony you're missing. Why the ceremonial slicing of the pancakes alone would be a lifetime's experience for the uninitiated. I guess you'll just have to soldier on then, somehow.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

NH is pretty bad. We've only got 3 Denny's, no IHOPs... but we do have a Bickford's which I remember having a tag line of "Breakfast anytime" way back in the day. Food was so-so back then, and apparently it's absolute shit now.

They should sign up as an overflow court, just in case the Salem Denny's is too crowded or something. Oh, look! They have a liquor license now! Fabulous! [quote][/quote]
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

According to a fact Dave Barry says he did not make up, Washington state has the highest per capita density of Denny's of all 50. But in Georgia it's all waffle houses.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Massachusetts is a legal desert for sovrun constitutionalists. The only Denny's that I know of is 30 miles west of Boston; and the local IHOP in Quincy, just south of Boston, doesn't have any back rooms suitable for the decorum of a Constitutionally Valid Court Session.
Danvers (18 miles north of Boston) and Lawrence (21miles north of Boston) both have Denny's.

There are IHOPs in Brighton, Cambridge, Revere and Dedham - all closer than the Quincy one.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dezcad wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Massachusetts is a legal desert for sovrun constitutionalists. The only Denny's that I know of is 30 miles west of Boston; and the local IHOP in Quincy, just south of Boston, doesn't have any back rooms suitable for the decorum of a Constitutionally Valid Court Session.
Danvers (18 miles north of Boston) and Lawrence (21miles north of Boston) both have Denny's.

There are IHOPs in Brighton, Cambridge, Revere and Dedham - all closer than the Quincy one.
Well, I live in Dorchester, about three miles south of downtown Boston; so if I feel the need for some sovrun (ahahaha) "jurisprudence", the IHOP there works best for me. I've been to the ones in Dedham and Brighton. Then again, I would suspect that there are plenty of barrooms, near me, which have back rooms suitable for a Gen-yoo-wine Article III Court.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness

Can anyone provide context on just how how much trouble Kelby & his band of sov'run clowns is going to get themselves into when they start issuing fake writs and subpoenas? I mean I know this whole "common law court" stupidity has been tried before, and they always fail in an epic fashion, but how likely is it we might finally see Kelby brought up on charges? It seems to me convening a fake court like this and acting like you have real legal power is a pretty serious offense, if its not a felony it should be one, but I also dont recall the people involved in the other Denny's courts ever really being charged for their shenanigans.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I THINK that would depend on whether or not they really try to take any further action. If all they are doing is convening, making speeches, and filling out silly papers, there is probably not sufficient criminality to act against. If they are delivering their silly papers to a bank, and demanding money for them, they might very well find themselves facing charges of anything from attempted passing of false instruments to bank robbery.

At this point, the only people being harmed are the followers who believe in this stuff. When a third party suffers some sort of harm (likely financial) and files a complaint, they might find out that there are real consequences to their fantasy.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
LightinDarkness

Right, I would agree that as long as they are just meeting and filling out gibberish paperwork its just crazy but not illegal. But my understandimg is that inevitably someone gets a fake subpoena or fake judgement from the Dennys courts and tries to serve it or collect on it. And I am sure the gibberish legal documents will be drawn up to look very official, they always do.

For example we know the marks Kelby targets with the HisAdvocate scam is mostly people trying to get out of their mortgage bills and the inevitable foreclosure. So they'll get a fake judgement from the fake court that they don't owe anything on the mortgage and send it to their mortgage holder. Now the mortgage holder's legal department will probably know its a farce and just laugh at them, but it has to get to them first through the front line customer service people - which could result in delaying foreclosures and stuff for months. Is that sufficient damage, I wonder, to result in criminal charges?

I sure hope so. Kelby Smith is truly the scum of the earth. I mean I know hes targeting people who are trying to get out of their responsibilities and not pay on what they owe, but you shouldn't prey on vulnerable people like that no matter how much gullibility it takes for them to buy the scam.