Parents kidnap kids

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Parents kidnap kids

Post by JamesVincent »

I found this looking at some sov'run stories. The parents were linked to the sov'run movement somewhere but I don't remember hearing their names.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/r ... -dangerous
According to earlier information, the couple lost custody of the two boys after attending an anti-government rally in Louisiana. The father was charged with possession of drugs in the presence of the children.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Parents kidnap kids

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Especially with sovruns, the new national motto seems to be "I doan' wanna DO that, an' you can't MAKE me!" So many of these incidents seem to happen after people screw up with their families, their jobs, their finances and such, and they can't wave a magic wand and make their troubles go away....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Over the years I have seen several instances of people who became or at least came out as rabid sov'runs because upset over child custody decisions. It's the sort of topic that can make someone lose their grip.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I would think, at least in my understanding on Maryland custody law, that they were a. fortunate that the children went to a blood relative, in this case the grandparents, and b. that if they behaved themselves and worked at it they could get the kids back. As you all know I am not a lawyer but have had much first hand experience with custody issues and have seen others experiences and removing the children is a last ditch effort, and many times parents can try and prove that they have cleaned up their collective act and petition the agency responsible, whether a court or a DSS or CPS type agency, unless the kids have been fostered. Since these children had stayed in the family there was probably several remedies available in time to be able to interact and possibly get them back at some point. I dare say those remedies are out the window now and, if found, the children will probably be fostered now since this incident happened.

vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

I have to find the link but these groups have an entire Underground Railroad type of network for outfoxing CPS and moving the parents and children over the border to Canada or Mexico and out of CPS's reach, it's quite well organized and a very BIG problem..
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

vkey08 wrote:I have to find the link but these groups have an entire Underground Railroad type of network for outfoxing CPS and moving the parents and children over the border to Canada or Mexico and out of CPS's reach, it's quite well organized and a very BIG problem..
I would like to see that if you can find it Vkey. You would think with the type of charges pending for people like this if they were found in Canada there wouldn't be much problem with extradition.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:
vkey08 wrote:I have to find the link but these groups have an entire Underground Railroad type of network for outfoxing CPS and moving the parents and children over the border to Canada or Mexico and out of CPS's reach, it's quite well organized and a very BIG problem..
I would like to see that if you can find it Vkey. You would think with the type of charges pending for people like this if they were found in Canada there wouldn't be much problem with extradition.
If Canada has been blessed with the presence of these losers I've not heard about it. Not the best place to run since family law decision can be pursued here as can extradition. I doubt the Canadian government would hesitate to send these types right back.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have heard about this Underground Railroad - I would not be surprised if there were more than one - for parents in custody fights. About 20 years ago, a good friend of mine was dragged into the custody case of his crazy wife's crazier friend, and at one point they were sending this woman, who had gone into hiding with her small son (and this was not to keep custody - this silliness was because she begrudged the father even occasional visitations), from NYC to a supposed underground railroad in (IIRC) Florida. The front people for this scheme would, first, insist on a thorough interview of the parent, including an investigation of the background (e.g., the identity of the applicant and the court fight over custody), because they were, justifiably, extreme nervous about police spies. This crazy woman, notwithstanding that she desperately needed the help of this outfit, managed to behave like a total twit, so obviously evasive and so forth, that the 'railroad' booted her out, and she had to return to NYC ... and continue to sponge off of my good friend.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Well the people who responded to the story you linked to are a bunch of sovereign morons. They all agree with what this couple did and one even trotted out the right to travel and affidavits of truth.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, of course the did, de ebil gubmint done tramped on their sacred propity rites to their chillun/wibe and violated all de commin law rites.

The sovcit crowd are some of the worst I've seen when it involves children and spousal support, many of them still hold to the old property concept and go off quite loudly if someone tries to interfere in what they see as their g** given right to beat the children and wife or do whatever they feel like. The truly tragic part of it is that many of them don't care a jot for the aforementioned wife and children, but are really upset that some one might expect them to take some responsibility for them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.