A Scamster for All Seasons

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

A Scamster for All Seasons

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Awhile ago I ran across this website:

http://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/

It's a kind of typical Sovereign Citizen / Freeman-on-the-Land type website, what had drawn my attention was the use of materials from Canadian Freeman gurus. The website purports to report successful applications of techniques such as A4V to eliminate debts, address criminal offences, and so on. Lots of documents selectively redacted for your reading pleasure.

But what I found most interesting is the information under the far right tab, entitled "SERVICES OFFERED". Hourly telephone counseling to assist you with your action. Facing a criminal charge? Crystal will help you clear that up - $5000 please! Join our inner circle club for extra secrets!

Very exciting.

There is telephone number scattered all over the place: 631-866-6708. And a 'Google' search with that term leads to:

http://perfectlifesupportformula.com/ - a dietary supplement vendor where you can buy "Cell Synergy", and get your free cod liver oil!

Perfect Life Support Formula tempts with various additional free products... Having financial troubles? Why not go to: http://www.ReduceYourMortgage.net which proclaims:

We've Cracked The Code: Your Chance to Profit from Wall Street Swindlers: Finally a Bailout
for the People!

"Reduce Your Mortgage Balance by 35%, 50%, or even by 100%..."

Website Created by Platinum Global Information Network Members!

But maybe your problem is more personal? No worries! Another free product is:

YOUR WISH IS YOUR COMMAND
LAW OF ATTRACTION CD PROGRAM AND STUDY COURSE

This Program sells on TV for $400
It includes 14 Hours of Audio that Teaches You How to Manifest Your Dreams

Huh. A lot of my dreams are flash-back nightmares to grad school, so I might not want to manifest those, but hey, somebody might make good use of that.

Is that all that is associated with "631-866-6708"? No!

Next we have Gratitude Healing: http://Gratitude-Healing.org/ where simple food and nutrient based approaches can cure cancer, Downs Syndrome, skin tags, and even correct your DNA. Wow. All this time I had wanted to become a Genetic Superman, and all I had to do was find this remarkable source. No need for those fancy recombinant viral vectors - I just need to eat some magic powders! Oh yeah, the consultations are for a modest fee, but I am absolutely certain it's worth it.

After all, "Joe" here was on the program, and coughed up 38 dead tumours!

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=929FF ... B9A90E1C8A

Looks like a reputable information source.

You ask, is there anything else I can obtain, by calling that One Telephone Number? How could it be possible? Debt free! Dreams realized! Genetic Superman! What else ...

The Gratitude Global Information Network (GIN) Team! "Excel In Life!": http://gratitudeginteam.com

Why, infinite wealth, of course!

So what is behind "631-866-6708", this portal to health, wealth, power, and the mechanism to stand above and beyond the masses? Meet Matthew Thomas Rammelkamp:

http://www.facebook.com/mattrammelkamp

His smiling face gazes from many of these pages and products. He likes the motion picture "Atlas Shrugged" (duuuhhhh...), and stands tall to defend chiropractic as real medicine. He is against Fracking. I am grateful to see we share zero music interests.

I could comment on Mr. Rammelkamp and what he is doing, but frankly, I think his materials speak for themselves. There ought to be a law. And perhaps there is one.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: A Scamster for All Seasons

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I see a title in Hilfskreuzer's future... something like Grossadmiral der Quatloosische Marine.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I see a title in Hilfskreuzer's future... something like Grossadmiral der Quatloosische Marine.
Sorry, won't do. No umlaut.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I see a title in Hilfskreuzer's future... something like Grossadmiral der Quatloosische Marine.
Sergeant Preston (of the Yukon)?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Sergeant Preston (of the YÜKON?
Fixed that for you.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I see a title in Hilfskreuzer's future... something like Grossadmiral der Quatloosische Marine.
Sorry, won't do. No umlaut.
Okay, then: Höchste Grossadmiral der Quatloosische Marine.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

To perhaps betray a certain naivety, just what is this "title" business?

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:
To perhaps betray a certain naivety, just what is this "title" business?

SMS Möwe
Your title is a name bestowed upon you by a group of ruffians after you gain some credibility as a poster. My title is "Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians". You automatically work your way up the ranks before getting a title. You are currently a Stowaway with the Cocktail picture. Next is Swabby then Gunner's Mate. At the top, after I've forgotten how many posts, is Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas. All the strange names attached to long-time posters (say "Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)) are titles. However You can pick a picture any time you want. My picture is the Vancouver city crest. Pottapaug1938 chose a King Edward coin. Wserra picked the DVD cover to "Witness for the Prosecution". Probably lusts after Marlene Dietrich.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey, who doesn't?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:Hey, who doesn't?
Agreed. I fell for her hook, line, and sinker after watching her sing "Go See What the Boys In the Back Room Will Have" In Destry Rides Again.

Go see what the boys in the back room will have,
And tell them I'm having the same.
Go see what the boys in the back room will have,
And give them the poison they name.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:Wserra picked the DVD cover to "Witness for the Prosecution". Probably lusts after Marlene Dietrich.
Actually, while it may be the DVD cover, it was originally the movie poster. Remember them? And, much as I admire Marlene Dietrich (and Charles Laughton, and the movie itself - it's part of the reason I became a litigator), that's not how it became my avatar.

Originally I had a few avatars, at least a couple of them R. Crumb drawings, but I was looking for something permanent. Way back when, I crossed swords with one Mitch Modeleski, who calls himself "Paul Andrew Mitchell" - one of the world's premier nutcases. (Well, to be honest, Modeleski's sword was made of plastic and had "Mattel" stamped on the side, but I digress.) He calls himself "Counselor at Law, Federal Witness, Private Attorney General". Shortly thereafter, either Jay or Demo - they were the only ones with the ability back then - gave me the rank "Quatloosian Federal Witness". Given that it likely referred to Modeleski, it was hard to be too flattered. Then it occurred to me: I could be the one and only "Quatloosian Federal Witness for the Prosecution".

The rest is history.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote:Awhile ago I ran across this website:

http://understandcontractlawandyouwin.com/
That's Rammelkamp, alright.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: UNDERSTANDCONTRACTLAWANDYOUWIN.COM
Created on: 21-May-11
Expires on: 21-May-19
Last Updated on: 16-Apr-13

Registrant:
Matthew Rammelkamp
[Address redacted]
United States

Administrative Contact:
Rammelkamp, Matthew veganmatty@yahoo.com
[Address redacted]

Technical Contact:
Rammelkamp, Matthew veganmatty@yahoo.com
[Address redacted]
It's a kind of typical Sovereign Citizen / Freeman-on-the-Land type website
Yeah, it's that, but it's an MLM too!
BONUS 2: Plus a FREE Affiliate Membership to our No-Risk Mortgage Reduction Referral Program in which you can earn $2500 for every $100,000 that we reduce on your referrals’ mortgage principal.
Oh, and Möwe, you missed the whole "common-law trust" con. Gotta pay them first, of course. Then perform various incantations that amount to nothing more than eye of newt and wing of bat, and you too can arrange your affairs so that "there is no legal way for these Assets to be seized – nor is there any way for them to trace your Social Security number and find out that this bank account exists or that your even involved with it. There is no Legal nor Practical way that anybody can go after these Assets."

Wanna bet? Not only is it eminently possible, but all the machinations you undertook to avoid detection virtually scream "consciousness of guilt". And, if you use these for fraud or tax evasion - well, plenty of people have gone to jail.

But then you pay these guys to defend you! VICTORY!
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Is that the same Matthew Rammelkamp who was an arsonist and involved with terrorism around the turn of the century?

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/15/nyreg ... group.html
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Wserra picked the DVD cover to "Witness for the Prosecution". Probably lusts after Marlene Dietrich.
Actually, while it may be the DVD cover, it was originally the movie poster. Remember them? And, much as I admire Marlene Dietrich (and Charles Laughton, and the movie itself - it's part of the reason I became a litigator), that's not how it became my avatar.
The box cover picture may have been an alternative poster for the more sedate markets but I think this is the original movie poster. A lot racier than the DVD box.

wserra

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote:The box cover picture may have been an alternative poster for the more sedate markets but I think this is the original movie poster.
Hmm. You may be right. But I'm pretty sure mine is at least one of the movie posters. For example, see the Bosley Crowther New York Times review. And Rotten Tomatoes.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Is that the same Matthew Rammelkamp who was an arsonist and involved with terrorism around the turn of the century?
Yep. Although "arsonist" and "terrorism" may be a little harsh, given that he was 16 at the time.
- David Hume
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Perhaps it was, Wes. But the more I trace "veganmatty" the more he seems to confirm having been that 16 year old boy.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:The box cover picture may have been an alternative poster for the more sedate markets but I think this is the original movie poster.
Hmm. You may be right. But I'm pretty sure mine is at least one of the movie posters. For example, see the Bosley Crowther New York Times review. And Rotten Tomatoes.
Don't doubt you're right, anything apart from no-budget drive-in zombie crap usually had a number of posters. The one I put up is the one displayed in the Wikipedia entry for the movie. Wikipedia tends to go with the first or most prevelant. I'd hate to think that, in this case, they'd pandered to guys like me and gone for the most salacious. With no effort at all I found there are at least 26 although many of them are for foreign releases (link below). Mine gets the most screen real estate for, I think, obvious reasons.

http://www.movieposterdb.com/movie/0051 ... ution.html

Hilfskreuzer Möwe

Thanks Burnaby49, wserra for your explanation of the ways of this curious tribe.

Loved the additional details on Mr. Rammelkamp and his strategies by all contributors - most interesting and potentially very useful.

SMS Möwe
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:Oh, and Möwe, you missed the whole "common-law trust" con. Gotta pay them first, of course. Then perform various incantations that amount to nothing more than eye of newt and wing of bat, and you too can arrange your affairs so that "there is no legal way for these Assets to be seized – nor is there any way for them to trace your Social Security number and find out that this bank account exists or that your even involved with it. There is no Legal nor Practical way that anybody can go after these Assets."
The previous step is interesting:
If you want the other Trustee to be on the bank account and have access, then they should show up to the bank with you to sign paperwork with you. Hopefully you both remembered to bring your World ID Cards or Affidavits of Identification, and that you both are going to answer that neither one of you have a Social Security number (or do not wish to disclose it). Again, do not disclose your State Drivers ID or any other State or Federal ID.
Open a bank account without a taxpayer identification number or government ID? I doubt it.

The trust is going to have an employer identification number (although getting an EIN for a trust without disclosing the SSN of the grantor is something else I doubt is going to happen), but every bank I've dealt with for the last 10+ years has wanted the SSNs of the signers on the account as well as the EIN of the trust (or corporation) opening the account. I believe that federal regulations *require* it.

And, as Wes points out, the harder you have to work to try to get away with this sort of nonsense, the clearer the evidence of "willfulness" becomes.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.