This'll work

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

This'll work

Post by Demosthenes »

No, wait. It won't. She forgot to say Wallawallabooboo three times while waving her left pinky in the air.
As for the 1040 ES , this is what I was told would be the one to send to IRS ...this one indicates an estimate of taxes and the other is like a voucher that is generally coupled with a Bill of Exchange like the Promissory Note or Set off along with a B/ certificate, that is generated first across to Secretary of Treasurer with a charge back document and after a period of 30 days and you don't get a response, that means , it is considered an acceptance.

When that is done , the bill of exchange is coupled with the banker's acceptance statement , red ACCEPT FOR VALUE along with the Certified document of the Birth certificate etc, , the 1040 ES (all in caps) , a $1.00 stamp that is placed at the bottom right of the statement , crossing it from left to right in an upward slant and your initial across it acting like the postal dept. registered mail to IRS to Covington KY and the bottom portion of the statement which is the MONEY ORDER done with blue ink ... In the back of the 1040 ES and the back of the money order ... a declaration done indicating the name of the company , the account number and the amount is left blank for purposes of interest and tax(if any ) and your signature on the bottom right of the money order as well as in the back making sure the"Without Recourse" is at the bottom of the signature of the A. R. (Authorized Representative ) So far, I have not had any response and this could be due to the backlog that may be with the IRS .
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: This'll work

Post by The Observer »

Yes, these sovereign instructions are certainly getting more detailed, intricate and longer. The process is starting to resemble somewhat a Rube Goldberg invention, except for the inconvenient fact that Goldberg's devices at least had a chance of working.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Are you sure this isn't parody? It sure seems to be turning into it. I'm just waiting for the newt's eyes and bat liver broth made at the full moon. That'll do the job.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

You also have to be facing the North Pole when you do all this; and the moon can be no older than 13 days into its cycle (13 days for the 13 Original Colonies).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is a true collection of paytriot sovrun gibberish if ever I saw any, made my head ache just wading through it.

She may not have heard anything back because they couldn't figure out what it was.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No, wait. It won't. She forgot to say Wallawallabooboo three times while waving her left pinky in the air.

Just as an aside, Walla Walla Wash. is a nice little town except that it's all wine rather than beer, gone upscale in the past decade. Hope it doesn't end up incorported into sovereign gibberish.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It's not a parody.

(I Have a lot of family in Walla Walla and Spokane. The family name up there is Pratt.)
Demo.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Burnaby49 wrote:Are you sure this isn't parody? It sure seems to be turning into it. I'm just waiting for the newt's eyes and bat liver broth made at the full moon. That'll do the job.
A tad late, but it's not a parody. It's just another example of what various sovereignorami actually do to impose their magic spells upon the 'attorneys in black dresses.'

If one were to peruse SooeyJuris, David Merrill's forum, or any of a number of the assorted "we know the common law and everything else is a conspiracy" sites, one would find innumerable examples of documents composed, prepared, and filed as described above.

This particular quotation is unique in that it collects almost every irrational antilegal magic incantation into a single paragraph. If I'm not mistaken, just about the only things missing are the appropriate references to the UCC and thedifference between Federal Reserve Notes and "real" money.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SSSSSSSSSSH! Do you want them to read this and add the last two incantations -- the very one which will destroy admiralty law and restore Natural/Common Law?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

sov'run High Priest wrote:So far, I have not had any response and this could be due to the backlog that may be with the IRS .
The employee who received it for processing has not returned from sick leave after straining several abdominal muscles laughing at it. When Thelma gets better, you're gonna be in a lot of trouble.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.