When Delusional Worlds Collide: RuSA and the OPPT/IUV

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

When Delusional Worlds Collide: RuSA and the OPPT/IUV

Post by LightinDarkness »

I decided to make a thread about this because its the first time I've seen two completely different sov'run delusions collide in this manner. I was listening to the weekly OPPT/I-UV Exchange scam call and someone called in from Minnesota with a story of a friend who is a OPPT true believer and, of course, is in jail for practicing variations of sov'run citizen woo. This is not unusual. As OPPT grows older it is becoming less of your usual prosperity fund scam "any day now you'll get your $5 billion in gold bullion!" and more of a "use these failed sov'run tactics to get your $5 billion from the banks by committing fraud and then use those same failed tactics to get yourself jailed for contempt once you go to court!" scam (using redemption, straw man, doing court incantations, etc).

What was unusual is how this particular OPPT true believer ended up in court. The caller stated the charges were related to fraduently using an official government seal, which he was using because "they had formed a republic with their own congress, state, and county government." And that "the court is corporate, we are de jure." Such insane language can only mean one thing , ladies and gentlemen: one of the sov'runs in the Republic for the United States has found itself in legal trouble yet again. And unlike the OPPT/I-UV exchange scam, which trumpets everyone of their believers being thrown in jail as a success (the spinning they do is incredible), I haven't heard a peep about this from RuSA.

Apparently once this guy got thrown in jail he immediately started barraging everyone with the OPPT "courtesy notices" (their own legal gibberish document) and then performed the court room jurisdiction dance. To no ones surprise, it all failed and now a trial is scheduled for the end of August. Anyone in the area heard about this, maybe through the media or something? The trial is being held in Colorado.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: When Delusional Worlds Collide: RuSA and the OPPT/IUV

Post by notorial dissent »

Any names or places associate with this bit of phantasmagoria?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Re: When Delusional Worlds Collide: RuSA and the OPPT/IUV

Post by LightinDarkness »

Trying to find it - it should be easy to find if the RuSA fake state government has a website, as it would likely be one of the handful of "officers" (and how many fake government spots can Colorado have?), but the website is defunct: http://www.coloradorepublic.org/

The OPPT scam caller just referred to him as a "friend" but I am going to listen to it again to see if she drops a first name.

The story starts at 29:50 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollect ... one-people - unfortunately doesn't appear to drop the name, but its amusing to hear all the sov'run dances this guy did.

I note that the caller IDs herself as "Donna from Minnesota", which I am 99% sure is Donna M. Kozak who also has been in court for sov'run insanity (see viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8895&start=100).