False lien arrests in Etowah County, AL

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JennyD
Captain
Captain

Re: False lien arrests in Etowah County, AL

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:This is where I confess the sov'runs baffle me (I mean, more than usual). Lets say your deluded enough to think all this is real, that by filing fancy sov'run paperwork the courts will bow to your will and judges will flee to their chambers. If you really believe that, why do you demand insane sums of gold and silver - 999 centillion is the most insane I've seen, but these filings routinely demand insane sums in the millions or billions. Obviously, even if its all real, your never going to get millions or billions in gold - ever - if the US government handed out that kind of bullion for every traffic ticket/false lien charge (which is what most of the sov'run citizen arrests are), there would be no gold left on earth.

It leaves me pondering if they know its all a joke, but if they do that why would you do this to yourself? How many people like going to jail and try this hard to ensure they lose their court case?
I can actually explain this... it's convoluted but this is what one of them told me one day when I asked..

They ask for such large sums of gold or silver because to their way of thinking even 1oz of silver or gold is a win in their book, they know that the amount is negotiable, and they are trying to get someone to start negotiating with them, which then completes in their mythology the contract and says to them they were correct. So Ask high, settle low but any settle is a win as it shows they were correct...
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

JennyD wrote:... So Ask high, settle low but any settle is a win as it shows they were correct...
Guess that's why they never win huh.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Re: citizen of the month, Everett Stout

http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gadsden ... d_aga.html
Everett Leon Stout, 74, was arrested at Safe Harbor RV Park in Riverside Tuesday on three counts of crime in connection with a sham legal process and one count of perjury. He is being held on $45,000 bond and has a court date of Sept. 1.

Stout may be the first person in Alabama charged under the statute, which make it a crime to issue or distribute unlawful instruments, such as summons, subpoenas, liens, arrest warrants, or other documents.

Calhoun County Assistant District Attorney Tim Burgess said Stout's charges stem from his attempt to serve members of the prosecutor's team with documents pertaining to a phony lawsuit in front of the jury during his trial last week.
Quartermass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Quartermass »

Can't believe they haven't figured out that to win you need to use the "Come-on, I Lein" defense!
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Quartermass wrote:Can't believe they haven't figured out that to win you need to use the "Come-on, I Lein" defense!
You are hereby fined 8 Quatloos for bad punnery. :roll: [ Sound of pistol butt striking heavy desk ]

Pay the bailiff on your way out.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I thought cleaning nose-snort soda off the keyboard was bad.

But bad-pun barf is even worse.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Quartermass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Quartermass »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Pay the bailiff on your way out.
As a living soul of flesh and blood I'm afraid I'm not subject to your jurisdiction to fine me, but as a matter of good faith I will have the Sec'y of State transfer the funds from the secret government account set side for the all caps QUARTERMASS straw-man.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Sooner or later, probably more sooner then later, Stout will no longer be entertaining as he will dead and probably imprisoned at the time. Wonder if these people ever think about the fact that life has a cycle and you never get out of it alive.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Quartermass wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Pay the bailiff on your way out.
As a living soul of flesh and blood I'm afraid I'm not subject to your jurisdiction to fine me, but as a matter of good faith I will have the Sec'y of State transfer the funds from the secret government account set side for the all caps QUARTERMASS straw-man.
Not subject to our jurisdiction? Oh snap....this ain't the Alabama Sovereign Court of Denny's, we're the Illuminati for bob's sake...

Okay, understand that I'm not the one who ordered this, I'm just calling in the airstrike that YOU brought on yourself. You might want to get any loved ones out of your immediate vicinity, and yes, that IS a dachshund with a rifle, parachuting down on you....

Cue up the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment..

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.