Essential Verbiage

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Essential Verbiage

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If you are going to write a sovrun/freeman on the land document, which magic words would you include to make the ebil gummint crawl back into its hole? I'll start things off with:

"Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal. Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent." If you want to writer "Principle" instead of "Principal", that's okay, because nitpicking about spelling is elitist and un-Amurrican.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Essential Verbiage

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Nunc Pro Tunc.

Always, always, always say Nunc Pro Tunc.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Let us not forget the ultimate magic words - "refusal for cause."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

All Rights Reserved UCC-(insert magic chapter de jour)
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Accepted for Value.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

AndyK wrote:All Rights Reserved UCC-(insert magic chapter de jour)
But only if the "U" stands for "Universal".

And there's the ultimately ironic sentence in any such document:
  • Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I am asserting collateral estoppel, arresting the bond, standing on the land, revoking all contracts, redeeming my account, discharging the debt, publishing the default, cracking the code, rebutting the presumptions, tapping my custom deck, tiptoeing through the tulips, keeping calm and carrying on, and gleaming the cube--

-- Like a boss!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

And I'm getting a vintage flapper dress made entirely of gold fringe, so I can be Admiral of All the Navies. Hi, sailor!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

We The People.
The Dog
First Mate
First Mate

Post by The Dog »

Should Magna Carta be included somewhere (to avoid the British, strictly the English, feeling left out)?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Dog wrote:Should Magna Carta be included somewhere (to avoid the British, strictly the English, feeling left out)?
Of course! It was invalidated almost immediately, and only a couple of its provisions have any general relation to today's world; but why ruin a perfectly good delusion with facts?
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Unrebutted.

With that magical word, that means anything you say is 100% true and no court of law can question you.

I am the President. Unrebutted.

File that statement in the UCC registry, and BAM, move into the White House. At least according to Heather Tucci-Jarraf.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

due process
subject-matter jurisdiction
de jure and not de facto
pro per and not pro se
rule of law
sui juris
special appearance
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Surely the most powerful key on any $ovrun's keyboard is the colon is it not?
Insert that punctuation mark between the Christian name and surname on any legal document, step back, then observe how tptb crumble before your very eyes.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Y'all forgot the references to the Bill of Rights in the U.S. Constitution. But only the first ten. The others were all passed by the corporate authority.

By the way, that also refers to y'all Canucks and other subjects of the Queen.

And also, that's my unalienable, as opposed to inalienable, rights you all are making fun of in here. :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Musn't forget the Articles of Confederation and the NW Ordinance, as they over rule everything else.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I had to look this one up to get it right. It's not sovereign but it ought to be (and will be as effective):
Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
Taken from the radio comedy "Round the Horne"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.

SANDY: That's your actual Latin.

HORNE: What does it mean?

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Full script here: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/fabulosa/law.htm heavily laden with homosexual innuendo from the days when homosexuality was illegal in England.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

If you do not respond within 14 days, accompanied with a payment of {insert obscene amount} in 99.0% silver dollars, then ... ... ...
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, has to be silver or gold at least, platinum is too esoteric for them and wasn't mentioned in the constitution somewhere, so it can't be worth anything, and the number has to be so big they can't even contemplate how big it is.

Also, mustn't leave out ipso facto!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nunc Pro Bunc, Pretty Pretty Please.