Dr Byron Glenn does not consent

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Dr Byron Glenn does not consent

Post by Lambkin »

Turn your head and cough
http://www.semissourian.com/story/1994224.html
According to a transcript of Byron Glenn's initial appearance in U.S. District Court, Glenn argued with a federal judge about his own name, the judge's credentials and whether the court had jurisdiction over the fraud case against him.

"I haven't consented to anything that has happened today," Glenn is quoted as saying in the transcript of the Feb. 6 hearing.

"Well, that doesn't really make any difference, Mr. Glenn," U.S. Magistrate Judge Lewis M. Blanton replied.
The good doctor just pleaded guilty.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Dr Byron Glenn does not consent

Post by JamesVincent »

... Glenn admitted to writing fake money orders using a routing number from the U.S. Treasury but said he was entitled to do so because he was a "freeholder" who had renounced his U.S. citizenship and thus was entitled to withdraw funds from the U.S. Treasury.
WTF? What fantasy land allows you to renounce US citizenry, still live in the US, and use the Treasury as your own personal savings account? I've heard some stupid ones but that just goes over the top.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sort of sovcit, but more really off the wall redemptionist than anything else, although I don't think I've come across or heard of anything like this particular variation before, maybe some kind of local variant.

I'd say he got off real lucky. Wonder if the lesson will stick?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Dr. Glenn pleaded guilty to one count of passing a fictitious instrument and will be sentenced in November. In the meantime he was told not to churn out money orders with fake routing numbers.
http://www.dailystatesman.com/story/1994481.html

At one point he tried claiming immunity as "an Official Post Office Diplomat". I have no idea what this means nor where it comes from, although David Wynn Miller was also touting some sort of Post Office-related title. Perhaps someone can explain this fascination with the Post Office to me.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Glenn wrote:I haven't consented to anything that has happened today
That's what she said.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

webhick wrote:
Glenn wrote:I haven't consented to anything that has happened today
That's what she said.
I have used that line many times :) never in court mind you LOL
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

The quote can be read in context (not that it helps much for understanding) in a transcript at http://www.semissourian.com/files/glenn ... ecords.pdf
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Looks like there is some news on this:

http://www.dailystatesman.com/story/1994481.html

(EDIT: Oops! Didn't originally notice the 2013 date, but it's in the news again today via Kent Hovind's YouTube channel)

And it just so happens that earlier today one of Kent Hovind's minions claimed to know Byron and recommended him to Kent.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Last edited by Paths of the Sea on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

From Kent Hovind's video comments today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA3lDObDc2g

(1) From Cast Iron 1969 about 7:00 AM Today

You (Kent Hovind) were imprisoned for a code violation, not a Law broken, as there are only a few laws on the books., the rest are acts, codes, statutes, ordinances, policy, etc..

Only "persons","individuals" are subjects of "their" jurisdiction, and are compelled to act within this system.
You have a beautiful case, if you can get the right help, as you are Man, and cannot be compelled to "act" in their society.

Think about this: how are you suppose to "appear"?
Are you a spirit, an apparition?
I think not!

Not to mention the fraud that was created by allowing you to presume that you were using your own,(lawful money), but you were using "their" debt note instead...

All fraud, and ANY fraud falls under the Law of Voids..

The lispendis helps with the property, but what makes them run for the hills, is for you to claim to be a created being of God...

Reagan's law 1982 "Public Law 97-280" Separate yourself from the corporate fiction they have created, then DEMAND all of your assets that were taken to be returned to you in lawful money.

This is a FACT, just ask

Dr. Byron Glen.

(an acquaintance of mine that I can verify from firsthand knowledge)

I have tons of documentation, and I am more than willing to share what I know with you, as I was attending law school, studying the law for over 7yrs now, and have changed majors to serve the Lord, currently enrolled in the LSBU...

You have a most blessed day!!

----------------------------------------------------------------
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Those who wish living proof of how well Glenn's mumbo-jumbo works would do well to read the transcript of his arraignment. It worked so well that he was detained for six months, physician notwithstanding, until he pleaded guilty.

Kent - listen to him. How can you go wrong?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:Kent - listen to him. How can you go wrong?
After all, he's telling you exactly what you want to hear.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

What I don't understand is why a physician would even try out this gibberish. Usually the people doing the fake money orders to withdraw their "secret" treasury account are in dire financial straights and looking for free money from any source. A doctor is unlikely to be in that position. Even straight out of school in primary care, they are still making $150k a year (I don't know why kind of doctor this one is - but he doesn't look young enough to be straight out of school so he likely makes more).
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Cast Iron 1969 wrote:I was attending law school, studying the law for over 7yrs now, and have changed majors to serve the Lord, currently enrolled in the LSBU...

You have a most blessed day!!
London South Bank University? Hovind has international support? Or is there another LSBU?

Maybe it's a typo. Just curious.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

LightinDarkness wrote:What I don't understand is why a physician would even try out this gibberish.

And that is precisely what I was thinking. University, medical school, internship, and whatever other hoops one must jump through to become a Physician leaves no room for nutcase antics, how did he go so far off the rails?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dick Dastardly wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:What I don't understand is why a physician would even try out this gibberish.

And that is precisely what I was thinking. University, medical school, internship, and whatever other hoops one must jump through to become a Physician leaves no room for nutcase antics, how did he go so far off the rails?
You'd be surprised how so many people who are very well educated and very competent in their particular field of expertise are clueless in others. When I first worked in financial services, I was struck by how many professional people, many of whom were extremely well paid, were cluless when it came to investing -- and I'm not even talking about certifiable nutcases like Dr. Glenn.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Ok, person in question, I haven't looked them up, so I don't know their full details. However.. to be a 'Doctor' .. is just an honorary title.. for the DOCTORATE degree from an accredited university... My brother has a doctorate in environmental engineering sciences.. we don't call him Dr. but, he is 'technically' entitled to it.. so.. when someone is called 'Doctor' .. find out which science/area it is.. a LOT of people who have doctorial degrees, since they are not physicians/medical .. they don't use the term.. is our man an actual physician, or were they doing a degree in something else. .and got their title that way.. important things to know.. oh wait.. if this is the one I think it is.. their medical degree/license was revoked for malpractice.. Ill look around some more.. they WERE a doctor, and are no longer if this is true.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Not exactly, as you say, the title "Doctor" is an educational credential, conferred by a University or College, and it's pretty much forever unless its stripped from you by the institution that gave it too you (usually for academic fraud, and its pretty rare).

If the State Medical Board, or something like, takes away your license to practice medicine, you'd still be a Doctor, just one who isn't allowed to see patients.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote:Not exactly, as you say, the title "Doctor" is an educational credential, conferred by a University or College, and it's pretty much forever unless its stripped from you by the institution that gave it too you (usually for academic fraud, and its pretty rare).

If the State Medical Board, or something like, takes away your license to practice medicine, you'd still be a Doctor, just one who isn't allowed to see patients.

It can also apply to the rare case of someone who graduated from Medical school, but chose not to pursue medicine as a career. The only example I know of is the late Michael Crichton. He wrote "Andromeda Strain" while in med school (or working as an intern, I'm not sure). The success of the book (and later the movie) convinced him that he would rather be a writer, so he never sat for the state licensing exam. He didn't use it, but he was entitled to the honorific "Doctor", but he was not a licensed physician.

As an off topic side question (as if this isn't already off-topic), can a defrocked physician work in a medical research facility, as long as he doesn't see human test subjects?

In the fifies, here in the Cleveland area (Bay Village, to be precise), Dr. Sam Shepard was convicted of killing his wife in a sensational trial that made national headlines and inspired the tv show (and later movie) "The Fugitive". He was later acquitted in a retrial, but only after he had lost his license. He was still referred to as Doctor Shephard.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

One rule of thumb in publishing is, if you're being formal and would be using "Mr." to refer to someone, you would use "Dr." if that person were a physician, surgeon, dentist, psychiatrist, etc.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:One rule of thumb in publishing is, if you're being formal and would be using "Mr." to refer to someone, you would use "Dr." if that person were a physician, surgeon, dentist, psychiatrist, etc.
In the UK, Dentists are not called Doctors. In the US, Lawyers get a JD, which stands for Juris Doctor, although you don't call Lawyers Doctors unless they get their S.JD (Doctor of Juridical Science) which typically comes after an LLM. So technically Lawyers are Doctors First, then get their Masters, then become a Doctor Doctor :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.