Case Law

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Re: Case Law

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

AFTP wrote:After showing all the case law this is his response:

"David my gut tells me you are a government employee.. get off my case unless you can prove me with evidence that what you are saying is true and correct. The cases you have shown below tell me nothing. ..."
Just my personal opinion, but once one sees this general category of response, the only effective means of 'communicating' with our subject will be via a mallet or some other weighty object. I would merely note in reply that what is law flows from legislation and judicial commentary (case law), so if the writer chooses to ignore the latter because it is not "evidence", then he/she will have a hard time explaining their ignorance as to legal obligation.
AFTP wrote:"... Did you look into Dean Clifford s case? Why can't they do anything to him?? He declares himself sovereign..."

Now I know how you guys feel. :?

Who is Dean Clifford?
Dean is the leading Canadian Freeman-on-the-Land guru, and is discussed in some detail in this thread (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9364). Dean Clifford quite literally has no "case", as he has never been to trial. Furthermore, as that thread discusses, Clifford was not, in fact, able to 'miracle' himself out of state authority. Instead, he spent nearly a month in pre-trial detention before he was released. My suggestion is that was due to the fact the Crown concluded it couldn't get more out of him at trial than 'time served'.

I am not the only one who is a tad suspicious of Dean's record on these points. Please allow me to introduce you to Brian "Freakin' Idiot" Alexander (viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9358). In a particularly absurd Facebook forum, Brian made these observations about how Dean ["dc"] claims to be able to seize and control state actors via contract ... but oddly never seems to do so (http://www.facebook.com/groups/42186393 ... 102001167/):
Brian Alexander
well its good he got out...my concern is the games they play with us...like they hold you for a while, then drop the charges...though you end up spending the time in jail the same amount as if you were found guilty...WTF n wake up... recognise that they are happy not getting the conviction, they just want to get you in jail for a while...and if thats by holding you, then dropping the charges...so be it. I'm still waiting for dc to lead the way for collectin for timespent in jail. its what he's boasted from day one since I watched his first his vids.
July 5 at 12:56pm

Derek Moran
Good point here, Scott Duncan...will Dean Clifford EVER collect damages for his timespent in jail?
July 5 at 1:04pm

Brian Alexander
untill people start collecting; they will continue to harrass and then post in in papers so that it appears FMOTL and the like are all crazy and unlawful.[this demoralises the movement and makes it appear to the public that we are wrong, which shrinks and belittles the movement-just what NWO wants] Personaly I would like to see dc and his groupies "rally the troops" and put their actions where their mouth is. Or at least explain why they refuse to do so.
July 5 at 4:21pm
When someone like Brian is getting suspicious, then it's safe to say the masquerade is entering its denouement.

Hope that helps.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

an idiot wrote:.....Did you look into Dean Clifford s case? Why can't they do anything to him?? He declares himself sovereign..."
This reminds me of some lines from an old song:

We're living in a land of make believe
And trying not to let it show....

--from "The Land of Make Believe", words and music by Justin Hayward, performed by the Moody Blues, from the album Seventh Sojourn (1972).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AFTP wrote:
Who is Dean Clifford?
He is the latest up-and-coming freeman guru. His brother partakes in the nonsense too:

http://www.westernwheel.com/article/201 ... /306279974
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

I posted a link in this thread if you want to chime in.
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?