"Sovereigns" plot to kidnap & kill police officers

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Sovereigns" plot to kidnap & kill police officers

Post by notorial dissent »

"Exaggerated" in front of a judge? At his sentencing hearing!! Imagine that!! Say it ain't so? Why that never happens. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/ju ... plot-viol/
A man sentenced to five years' probation for plotting to kidnap Metro Police officers in order to advance his anti-government ideologies was arrested last month for obstructing a sidewalk with an ice chest, violating the terms of his release from jail.
Obstructing a sidewalk with an ice chest? I wonder if the LV Metro PD has decided that they have no tolerance for sovereigns after the married sovereign couple killed two of their coworkers.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:Obstructing a sidewalk with an ice chest? I wonder if the LV Metro PD has decided that they have no tolerance for sovereigns after the married sovereign couple killed two of their coworkers
Perhaps, but I would have to wonder if it had more to do with him violating the terms of his parole:
Clark County District Judge Elissa Cadish ordered Brutsche...to find a job other than selling water on the Las Vegas Strip.
But if so, then why didn't the police simply arrest him for a parole violation? Unless he was out of water by that point, and they had not witnessed him selling any.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:Obstructing a sidewalk with an ice chest?
But did you see the ice chest?

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2014/ju ... plot-viol/
A man sentenced to five years' probation for plotting to kidnap Metro Police officers in order to advance his anti-government ideologies was arrested last month for obstructing a sidewalk with an ice chest, violating the terms of his release from jail.
Obstructing a sidewalk with an ice chest? I wonder if the LV Metro PD has decided that they have no tolerance for sovereigns after the married sovereign couple killed two of their coworkers.
I once knew a whacko who was arrested for throwing a massage pillow at a police officer. I can only imagine the satisfied feeling he got when he finally had a reason to haul her ass away.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The "New America" think tank did a calculation recently and determined that, since Sept. 12th 2001, more people have died inside the US from rightwing/Sovereign violence than from Islamic/Jihadist violence:

http://securitydata.newamerica.net/extr ... tacks.html
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

fortinbras wrote:The "New America" think tank did a calculation recently and determined that, since Sept. 12th 2001, more people have died inside the US from rightwing/Sovereign violence than from Islamic/Jihadist violence:

Aren't statistics wonderful?

Why not include the incidents on or prior to 9/11 and the deaths outside the US?

Dumb question. Never mind.

In instances like these, I recommend the John Paulos book, "A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper."
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Considering the enormous number of people inside the US who died on Sept 11th 2001, from Jihadist violence, they probably thought that date would involve misleading (or at least unhelpful) statistics. So, since the supposed "War on Terrorism" began, very few inside the US (thereby not counting Americans in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) have died from Islamic terrorism compared to homegrown yankeedoodle terrorism.

Anyway, I think it's a significant statistic.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:In instances like these, I recommend the John Paulos book, "A Mathematician Reads the Newspaper."
Don't forget the same author's "Innumeracy". If you have an insufficient math background to understand probabilities when dealing with large numbers, these are must-reads.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Aren't statistics wonderful?
Most wonderful things out there when you want to make a point without actually making one.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

fortinbras wrote:The "New America" think tank did a calculation recently and determined that, since Sept. 12th 2001, more people have died inside the US from rightwing/Sovereign violence than from Islamic/Jihadist violence:

I think that for a long time Americans didn't see the loony down the street who went nuts and shot up a mosque or burned up a church as "the other", the outsider to be feared. He was just the crazy loner who, when he did say anything, talked about how Obama was born in Kenya, the evils of fluoridated water, the Rothschilds and his new AR-15 with a magazine that went down to his knees.

But, I think people are beginning to see things differently now.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

arayder wrote:

What about Police violence? Initiated by the very agents of the Government that are "meant" to "protect and serve". But they don't eh!
"Officially The NYPD Has No Duty to Protect & Serve"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbLpDQ-7BwY
arayder wrote:I think that for a long time Americans didn't see the loony down the street who went nuts and shot up a mosque or burned up a church as "the other", the outsider to be feared. He was just the crazy loner who, when he did say anything, talked about how Obama was born in Kenya, the evils of fluoridated water, the Rothschilds and his new AR-15 with a magazine that went down to his knees.
Maybe he wasn't the crazy loner? I never knew him or her.
arayder wrote:When you are grouping "Americans" together maybe you should check out how many don't believe the "moon landings" were real. The very strength of their numbers even by mainstream media is rising which may suggest your position is logically untenable. Still up to you. Main stream media and "their facts and figures"... Gotta love 'em.
arayder wrote:But, I think people are beginning to see things differently now.
I agree. They are seeing things VERY differently now. TOTALLY different.

Same goes out to you as does to "rumpel", "arayder". I never got the chance to keyboard joust with you as I was banned from Icke's for debunking religious nut jobs over there some years ago. I look forward to logical discussions here. :D

Cheers.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Cheers, ya'll.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

This one's a hoot. Tee hee. :snicker:

I thought "Snickers" were something people ate.

Cheers' Y'all.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.