Final Chapman Split

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gene Chapman

Final Chapman Split

Post by Gene Chapman »

Come on guys, I was having so much fun. You realize my campaign for Texas Governor is about ending the IRS, right?

Gene
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gene Chapman wrote:Come on guys, I was having so much fun. You realize my campaign for Texas Governor is about ending the IRS, right?
Another in a long line of candidates who runs for office promising to do something which he/she cannot do in that office.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Hey Mrs. Quatloos, can your kids come out and play?

I'm gonna have to tell Dr. Phil McGraw that his degree is worthless, along with Congressman Burgess, now that Quatloos says UNT is no good. Where is that address book of mine?

Gene
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

Hi Arthur. Glad your mom and dad didn't block me from talking to yall like they did years ago. Thanks, Mr and Mrs. Quatloos.

Gene
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Final warning, Gene.

You are off topic and (again) intruding on a totally irrelevant thread.

Any further posts not specifically related to RuSA will be subject to deletion.

Now, on the other hand, if you were to announce that you are running for the RuSA Governot of Texas or even the RuSA President, that might be worth a thread of its own.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gene Chapman

Post by Gene Chapman »

I don't now how to create a thread. On second thought, you guys seem to be giving up anyway. It's hard to beat me at mind stuff, being a "genius" and committed to phycological warfare stuff, like I am.

Gene
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gene Chapman wrote:I don't now how to create a thread. On second thought, you guys seem to be giving up anyway. It's hard to beat me at mind stuff, being a "genius" and committed to phycological warfare stuff, like I am.

Gene
:lol:

It's not "phycological warfare" that you're doing, Gene, and it's not "mind stuff" either; it's comedy!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Please don't frrd the troll.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And we revisit a familiar Q pattern.

I've warned Chapman privately - and do so here publicly - that any more posts like his last few will earn him moderation. I can't do that, however, if Q regulars keep answering him. I don't mean substantive stuff - that's always fair game. But if he posts something that has nothing to do with the thread topic - even something stupid - please don't respond.

I'm locking this split thread now, and will delete it after it's served its purpose.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume