Terrence Yarbrough - Sovereign Citizen pimp

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Terrence Yarbrough - Sovereign Citizen pimp

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Perhaps of interest to the forum, I located a report of a physically abusive pimp, Terrence Yarbrough, who attempted to use Sovereign Citizen tactics to avoid court sanction:
This appears to be a very unpleasant scenario.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Terrence Yarbrough - Sovereign Citizen pimp

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like a true swine among swine. I'd say prison is going to be a really good place for him, or at least for the rest of the human race, of which I am not sure he can claim membership.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Terrence Yarbrough - Sovereign Citizen pimp

Post by grixit »

And if he is found beaten to death by a rival, or perhaps by a rebellious group of his "stock", the police can just decline to investigate since he was sovereign, and so outside their jurisdiction.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4