Charlie McCants Jr. - Really Loves Chiropractors

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Charlie McCants Jr. - Really Loves Chiropractors

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I spotted this news release that may be of interest:
Sovereign Citizen Charlie McCants Jr. was found guilty of seven counts of using fake U.S. government cheques, including "... hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of chiropractic services ...". I have little idea of the cost of chiropractic treatment in the United States - but that seems like a lot of back adjustment. Oh, and couple trucks and $3 million in logging equipment.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Charlie McCants Jr. - Really Loves Chiropractors

Post by Quixote »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: ..., including "... hundreds of thousands of dollars’ worth of chiropractic services ...". I have little idea of the cost of chiropractic treatment in the United States - but that seems like a lot of back adjustment.
The price goes up if you're paying with Monopoly money.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat