It sounds like baahhh, oink (Ernie Tertelgte)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: It sounds like baahhh, oink (Ernie Tertelgte)

Post by Lambkin »

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

At what point is he going to figure out these sov'run gibberish tactics never work? I mean how many times has he been jailed for contempt so far?
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

Too bad Ernie consented to it all and you're clueless as to why.
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ngupowered wrote:Too bad Ernie consented to it all and you're clueless as to why.
This topic is not about you or your pet theory. You have your own thread for that. Any further attempts to hijack other topics with your nonsense will be removed. Repeated attempts to hijack other topics with your nonsense will result in banning.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ne ... f887a.html
Citizen grand jury movement concerns Gallatin County officials
Posted: Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:00 am

[...]

Multiple groups working to create citizen grand juries have caught the attention of law enforcement, causing serious concern and drawing comparisons to the Montana Freeman of the 1990s.

“This has so many similarities to that,” said Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin. “Even though there are folks in this movement that say it's totally different, I'm sorry.… It is very, very similar.

“There's the normal citizen that is upset with the government and they have concerns. Everyone has every right in the world to have their beliefs and their feelings,” Gootkin said.

But when people begin talking about bypassing the criminal justice system with citizen grand juries and arresting public officials?

“Then they are crossing a line they can't cross,” Gootkin said.
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

I know the judge in Bozeman. He is ex-law enforcement and certainly capable of taking care of himself. I would hope this doesn't get bad. He told me that he gave Ernie 30 days for contempt, not for his refusal to remove his hat, but because Ernie wouldn't quit yelling at him much as Ernie did with the judge in Three Forks. Ernie has set this whole thing up with his intentionally getting caught fishing in the city's (Three Forks) stocked pond. If anyone gets hurt, the blame is solely Ernie's. No one should feel sorry for him. This wolf character making all the comments to the Bozeman Chronicle article is obsessed and sadly mistaken. Wolf is incapable of seeing things any way but his way and the payoff is likely to be, well, you know. Just like it always is with the "freeman" types.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I would very much appreciate some sort of timeline of Tertelgte's court appearances AND spells in lockup, plus (of course) updates of same.

Here's a recent article on this bozo: http://crooksandliars.com/2014/05/monta ... ourts-sets
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Newer articles on old Ernie:

http://abovethelaw.com/2013/12/pro-se-l ... ore-286796

and

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/05/0 ... -showdown/

Looking Ernie's financial details up in LEXIS, he's reported on the local tax rolls to have an annual income (household income, so I don't know how much of this is his wife's) of $60Gs, which is more than I am earning. Not exactly a level of desperation that justifies poaching. And the annual fishing license, that he refuses to get, is a mere $26, which is probably less than his court fines and the cost of replacing his confiscated fishing gear.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As someone earlier pointed out, Ernie's little escapade was in the realm of acting out, as he has certainly been doing in court, than it was anything else, so I don't think the monetary part ever entered in to it, except that he probably is obnoxiously cheap, as most of his ilk seem to be.

Ernie strikes me as a prime example of a small town bully who is continually looking for someone to bully or fight with, and is used to getting away with it, but in this instance he may well have finally picked on the wrong set of victims.

His friends and supporters sound like a fine bunch upstanding members of the community as well-NOT!!!

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.kbzk.com/news/commissioners- ... -concerns/
Commissioners to discuss forming a review board for Tertelgte concerns
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

This is insane, why would the commissioners even entertain this nonsense?
Next week, Gallatin County Commissioners will discuss possibly forming a panel to review several allegations, including human rights violations against Ernie Tertelgte.
There is literally no way for them to win with this. By actually addressing these "allegations" - and when they no doubt will find nothing occurred and Ernie is just a sov'run idiot - the sov'runs will claim the fix was in and they would never come to any other conclusion. The best thing to do is to tell them they will "review" the allegations and ignore it, as spending public money on the time to conduct such a review is almost as crazy as the sov'runs.

It really gets to me when these idiots casually throw around terms like human rights violations. Human rights violations are NOT occurring when you go sov'run nuts on the court and they punish you for wasting their time.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It would be cute if this 'commission' came up with a report about how Ernie and his buddies had interfered with the workings of the courts and other govt officials, thereby depriving others of the attention and govt services they deserved.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Never mind.
http://www.kbzk.com/news/commissioners- ... -concerns/
The Gallatin County Commissioners rejected the proposal to form a panel to review several allegations, including human rights violations against Ernie Tertelgte, the Manhattan man who is accused of fishing without a license and resisting arrest.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

More good stuff from nutball Wolf
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ne ... f887a.html
William Wolf, the man alleging a Gallatin County conspiracy against Ernie terTelgte, said his group is planning to replace local officials via “write-in” candidates in the November election.
Wolf said the write-in candidates would only reveal themselves after the June 3 primaries.
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

The comments to the Bozeman Chronicle articles are usually entertaining. It gives nutball Wolf and his supporter an additional forum to rant. Wolf, however, is the one who has threatened a couple judges with "arrest' and possibly more. He has an ax to grind. He was once charged with a serious crime that was later dismissed. The complaining witness was not a good witness. My understanding of the other evidence is that it was pretty good, but without the witness the case had to be dropped. Wolf is still angry about this, and believes he was wrongfully accused. Ernie is just a springboard for Wolf to launch his personal vendetta. Gotta love our sovruns. Soon, I predict they will turn on each other. Ernie will resent not getting the publicity that Wolf is now trying to generate or vice versa. Boniek will jump in soon too as he doesn't like to share the limelight much either. I can't wait for the infighting to become public.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

From this remove, my take on it is that good ole Ernie, is to put it charitably, not the sharpest knife in the drawer by any stretch of the imagination. He reminds me more than anything of a really obnoxious three year old acting out for attention, and unfortunately for him, one of these days he is going to get it, the attention I mean, and then he really won't be a happy sovrun. When all is said and done, he is basically a clown caricature and no one is taking him seriously. He is going to, if he hasn’t already, trash what is left his life, although from all appearances he doesn’t really have one to trash. I can unfortunately see him parlaying a fishing without a license violation in to real and serious jail time before this is all over and done with.

I don’t quite know what to make of Wolf, but as you say, he definitely has an axe to grind, and I’m not really sure he cares who gets hurt in the grinding. I think you are right in that he is a very angry man, and angry men do really stupid things more often than not. I am sure he is quite sincere in his intent to run write in candidates in the upcoming election, what I’m not sure of is what he’ll do if/when they don’t win. I have no idea what the local sentiment towards things Wolfian are, but that could be a determining factor.

All I can see, is Ernie digging himself in deeper, and Wolf getting madder and madder as time goes on.

Just what is the local sentiment towards this pair of idiots?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

An editorial in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle describes Ernie as a "ridiculous character":

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/op ... f887a.html
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Teach a man to fish without a license and he'll bleat for a lifetime.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Mr Natural wins.
http://www.kpax.com/news/jury-tertelgte ... ng-arrest/
Ernie Tertelgte represented himself against resisting arrest charges. A jury found Tertelgte not guilty of the charges earlier this evening.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But I note that Ernie pled (or oinked) no contest to the fishing without a license charge. They don't make sovruns like they used to.

And this little gem of irony from his mother:
That means they're trying to be very thorough because it is a very difficult uh, what would we call it, Very difficult to try to interpret some of the language that Ernie uses.
Tell us, Ms. Oyama, was it easier to understand Ernie when he was two years old? And if so, were you concerned that, as he got older, he became more difficult to understand?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff