True Freeman / Freeman 317 / Tyra Moore

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: True Freeman / Freeman 317 / Tyra Moore

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote: p.s. He posted a follow up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H1AiIRcp4E
The link he is following is broken so now he's claiming that we removed the thread on him.

Oh, and all you attorneys, he hopes you know what a defamation suit is. :roll:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

http://youtu.be/lvsrD-kzPuk

Tyra has discovered our time travel abilities.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Damn good job Webhick! She masked the website so a computer expert like Tyra (he can make You Tube videos!) couldn't find his own Quatloos page but a technological idiot like me had no problem.

But that damn Wikipedia gave the game away. Now Moore knows what a Quatloos really is, just another form of federal reserve note.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote:Damn good job Webhick! She masked the website so a computer expert like Tyra (he can make You Tube videos!) couldn't find his own Quatloos page but a technological idiot like me had no problem.

But that damn Wikipedia gave the game away. Now Moore knows what a Quatloos really is, just another form of federal reserve note.
He didn't even find that, some poster commented the Wiki page in the comments for the Jeffrey video. Meanwhile he has deleted at least one comment that I've seen. The one where someone told him to learn English.

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote:Tyra has discovered our time travel abilities.
Nah.

The actual explanation for the time discrepancies doesn't rely on science fiction. It's the obvious: we had his silly, rambling video even before he posted it on Youtube. We sometimes do that early in our investigations, in order to make sure that someone we allow to post videos is just a doofus and not any type of real threat to our hegemony (watch this guy try to pronounce that word). We were laughing so hard when we watched Moore that we figured that allowing him to post videos would actually help us, since he is so inarticulate and such an idiot that he'll discredit "freemen" everywhere.

Don't even think about blocking him, guys. Let him post all he wants, and sit back and grin.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A new low for Tyra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkrl-agUqM

Now he's doing a raffle, if 50 people donate $25, those 50 people have a chance to win $500.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Figured I'd bump this.

In Tyra's latest video he crafts an elaborate conspiracy theory about how YouTube is conspiring to stop him from reaching 1 million views.

Highlights include Tyra demonstrating ignorance of how "rounding up" works when he complains that YouTube claims he has 6,800 subscribers yet in his profile it says he has 7k subscribers.
Paths of the Sea

Post by Paths of the Sea »

Jeffrey wrote:
A new low for Tyra:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSkrl-agUqM

Now he's doing a raffle, if 50 people donate $25,
those 50 people have a chance to win $500.
Well, it seems to me it looks even worse when you figure it's not $500.00 but stuff, and some that isn't even "stuff", allegedly worth $500.00!

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Tyra inadvertently posted the case number to his tax sale case:

49K06-1406-SC-002882
and
49C01-1409-MI-030499

http://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=13600662

Just skimming the case summary gives you an idea of the headaches he's caused, the case has been going on since September 2012 and there are hearing scheduled up to February of next year.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Tyra's second house has been sold at tax auction. Apparently he didn't pay taxes on that one either.

http://www.gofundme.com/lhvn58
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Tyra's last Talk Shoe:

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-125445/TS-949239.mp3

Full 33 minutes is him complaining that nobody is listening to the call.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

True claims he was busted driving while suspended while open carrying:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUZHq9i4oiI

Might be more to the story.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

It's nearly 2 hours of blank video, no sound. Some of the commenters are suggesting youtube censorship, but no explanation from True Freeman.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I realized that after I posted the link, the explanation is up on his TalkShoe, seems he doesn't know how to run both TS and Google Hangouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7btI1XCPXs

Here's a summary. Incredibly it actually takes him 2 hours to tell the story of what sounded like a traffic stop that took a few minutes. Emailed Indiana PD to see if I can verify the story but no response yet.
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Good grief that guy can ramble on, I hate to think what's contained in the 2hr version. If he is so confident in his methods, to the point of charging others for his brilliant knowledge, why must he play this take the government issued license plate from one vehicle put it on another monkey business? Shouldn't he just be able to use his private, sovereign whatever plates and proudly head out on the highway? If stopped, all he has to do is lay down his mumbo jumbo, they'll just bow and send him on his way, I thought that's how it worked, according to sovereign guru lore.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

I noticed that True is getting himself mixed up with the Jade Helm martial law group. He has several videos on his Youtube page about military convoys moving through Indiana I believe it was. Where were all these people back in the 80's or so when massive troop movements actually did occur and the military was much larger? Lord help them if they had lived near DC and seen military jets and helicopters flying overhead constantly. One of the houses I used to work on in MD was right on the pathway that helicopters took going from DC area to northern bases, like APG and Edgewood, where I was once stationed. Low and behold, Edgewood is basically a large hub for MDARNG helicopters and APG constantly has stuff coming in or out. And then you also have Martin State, which is the home of one wing of the MD Air National Guard. Or go to Delaware and look all the stuff coming out of Dover 24/7. Ya know, we do move stuff around pretty constantly, and it does happen to occur where civilians can be present, not much avoiding it.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Most of the National Guard units in several midwest states take their annual training at Camp Greyling in Michigan, and/or Camp Atterbury Indiana, and as such, during the summer, every year, there are a lot of Military Convoys on the roads in Indiana (and Michigan, btw). Seeing as moving an Infantry Battalion could look to the uninitiated like a movement of D-Day proportions, I can see where the whackos spend their summers in constant fear.....
Last edited by Gregg on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: grammar policing
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, look at it this way, if it weren't for jumping to conclusions, unwarranted needless to say, they wouldn't get any exercise at all. So there is a positive side effect to all this paranoia. :wink:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ShiddyGreg
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by ShiddyGreg »

True Freeman 317 Str8 Exposed

Update 1

True Freeman stopped making sovrun law content in the summer of 2016. He saw a video of man in a car accident during the video the man cursed at the woman who crashed into him. This man known as Tommy Sotomayor is a fairly popular youtuber with over 300k subscribers. True Freeman did not like this video and concocted a plan to flag Tommy off of youtube because he doesn't like his opinions. He has been stalking Tommy ever since the summer of 2016 with daily videos that are 4-15 hours long.

Audio Proof:
Links removed by Moderator, we don't do GoFundMe pages here, sorry

Update 2
True Freeman's video attacks and constant flagging against Tommy Sotomayor have caused him troll problems. One day a man drove by True Freemans and recorded footage of his house. This caused True Freeman to go on an epic 40 min rant which made him an instant meme.

Audio Proof:
Links removed by Moderator

I will be continuing to update this thread this is just the tip of the iceberg he has been stalking this individual for four years.
Last edited by Gregg on Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed links to GoFundMe stalker page