Post by Demosthenes »

... has a new demographic.

http://rommellaw.com/
Demo.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Erwin Rommel School of Law ...

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Interesting. Possible unauthorised practise of law and bringing the name of Erwin Rommel into disrepute, an odd combination. SEO could be a challenge, too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The fact that their home page cites the 1856 edition of Bouvier's Law Dictionary is all I need to know how dangerous this site is.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imagine what happens to the Erwin School of Law faculty when a violent drug offender loses in court.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The fact that their home page cites the 1856 edition of Bouvier's Law Dictionary is all I need to know how dangerous this site is.
That's their newfangled modern dictionarty. For real certitude they also reference the 1828 Websters.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:Imagine what happens to the Erwin School of Law faculty when a violent drug offender loses in court.
No prob, the staff can hide in their panzers.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

More likely pee their panzers.

I'm sure this has been covered at some point, but does anyone know why they chose to debase Irwin Rommel's name for their pretend law skool? I keep think their can't possibly be anything lower than Taft until this bunch rears their ugly head again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

What does every law school need in order to be full-service? Why, "Potpourri Herbal Ear Cones", of course:
Specially formulated herbal + homeopathic Ear Cones [some call them ear candles]. Made from 100% cotton muslin & the highest quality waxes. You can balance energies & tune up your head... you'll be amazed at the gunk in your head, notwithstanding what you've learned from TeeVee. Starter Pack: 8 cones + demo video for 30.00, ppd. Cones only: 8 for 20.00, ppd.
That's right, folks, tune up your head, get rid of the gunk. We here at ERSOL know medical stuff just as well as we know legal stuff!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:More likely pee their panzers.

I'm sure this has been covered at some point, but does anyone know why they chose to debase Irwin Rommel's name for their pretend law skool? I keep think their can't possibly be anything lower than Taft until this bunch rears their ugly head again.
Here you go, it's on their website.
Why are you called Erwin Rommell?

For four basic reasons:

1) Rommel accomplished a lot with limited supplies. "In Pro Pers" facing Government in court must do the same

2) Rommel taught his army to exploit the enemy's weaknesses and use the enemy's equipment against him.

3) Rommel didn't throw the rule-book out the window. He wrote it as he went along.

4) Rommel exploited every opportunity he could. Many of those he created with excellent advance planning.
Also a Google says "big Meech" pleaded guilty.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

For four basic reasons:
3) Rommel didn't throw the rule-book out the window. He wrote it as he went along.
Actually, no. He more-or-less ignored the rule book.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

However, Rommel always used real tanks, not volkswagons interpreted as tanks through some tortured reading of an old law dictionary. Nor did he devise strategy on the assumption that the british were not using properly ratified bullets.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:...

For four basic reasons:
Actually, no. He more-or-less ignored the rule book.
I personally have never seen someone make the conclusion but if you study the tactics Rommel employed and had read Sun-Tzu you find a very strong parallel.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The thing with Rommell is that he was good, very good, at what he did. He learned everything he could from the Prussian War College, and applied it, he read everything on tactics he could get his hands on and applied that, and when he got stuck with Africa, he accepted the fact that there was no War College manual on fighting a desert war, so he used his own knowledge, and knowledge of what works, to write his own desert warfare manual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.