Druana Johnston or What to do when your A4V fails

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Druana Johnston or What to do when your A4V fails

Post by Jeffrey »

Those who have been following the Accepted for Value scam, commonly referred to as A4V online have probably run into this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9IK7DpbMUY

Well that person happily talking about how she just A4V'd her debts is Druana Johnston. That video was posted in 2010 and has since gotten nearly 100,000 views. A4V has become so popular since then that both the FBI and Treasury.gov websites have warnings against people who may have gotten suckered into A4V.

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud
http://www.treasury.gov/about/organizat ... ndex2.aspx

All well and good but it raises the question, what do you do when your A4V magic doesn't work? Well thanks to Ms. Johnston's new Youtube channel we have the answer.

www.youtube.com/user/druannajohnston?feature=watch

Since her 2010 A4V and her attempt at redeeming her secret treasury birth certificate account (which doesn't exist) for billions of dollars, she has now moved to Baja Mexico, presumably to escape the people she owes money to.

While there she has been quite prolific in her SovCit activities. She has interviewed Robert Menard, gotten sucked into OPPT, Sandy Hook shooting conspiracy theorizing, EFT, Birtherism, Bitcoins, etc.

She appears to be trying to transition into operating as a Guru and has started a website and forum, charging for web seminars and that sort of thing. Her flavor of SovCit appears to be heavily UCC-centric, lot of talk of secured party creditor and liens etc. She appears to still be trying to cash in her birth certificate with a novel twist where she is now trying to cash it in exchange for credit in Puerto Rico, I am still digging to see what the basis for that is. Outside of SovCit activity, there is a large dose of New Age activity along with a general lack of common sense. After a few videos you start to realize this is not a person that is playing with a full deck of cards.

http://www.sickofdebts.com/
http://illuminatingminds.ning.com/
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Druana Johnston or What to do when your A4V fails

Post by grixit »

There is a minor SovMyth that whenever a federal document refers to the Treasury Secretary, it means Treasury Secretary of Puerto Rico.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

It's about time someone did a post on her. Somewhere out there is a half of a sandwich looking for Druana's picnic. She demonstrates an avid belief in magical thinking. I envy someone being able to work from remote, i.e., someplace like Mexico, but being a one-stop shop for crazy and useless is not the way I'd want to go.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I'm glad I broke down and joined Facebook a couple of months ago. Her bio alone is worth it:
Greetings everyone. My name is Druana Johnston A Psychic Intuitive, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regressionist, Neurolinguistic Programming Master Practitioner, And Private International Banker. There has been many changes through out the last 4 years since my exposure on Youtube back in October 2008. I am constantly posting interesting topics ranging from Ufo's, Ascension, Raw Food, Paranormal, Conspiracies, Government Cover ups, to Sovereignty, Secure Party Creditor, and Expat living in different countries, claiming the globe or Gaia as their Home with no borders.

Intuitive Empath Psychics
While some psychics are gifted with talents that allow them to see the future or communicate with the dead, others have the ability to sense the emotions of those around them. Intuitive psychics, also known as empaths or psychic intuitives, have gifts that are unique and can help people in numerous ways.

Individuals gifted with these abilities often report being able to capture the sentiments of those within their general vicinity. This means that they can tell whether you or the people closest to you, are feeling sad, angry or happy. This can prove to be especially beneficial during an empath psychic reading, as channeling the emotions of others can help address a serious conflict at hand.

Private International Banker Secured Creditor
Whatever that last one is, it sounds important. Maybe the following will help us figure it out.

Johnston lived in Seattle before moving to Cancún (there are more gullible newagey tourists in Cancún). While there, she filed a UCC-1 on herself, listing as collateral the following:
This is the entry of the collateral record owner; Fawn-Cheri: Johnston and of the Debtor; FAWN CHERI JOHNSTON in the Commerce Chamber under necessity and the following property is hereby registered n the same: All Certificates of Birth Document ; STATE OF CALIFORNIA CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH # 0190077283 herein leined and claimed at a sum certain $100,000,000.00 registered under the name FAWN CHERI MERCADO, CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE # 200511164010, WASHINGTON Driver License # JOHNSFC254OK, SSN/UCC Contract Trust Account-prepaid account Number XXX-XX-XXXX; Exemption Identification Number 561471655, Security Agreement No. SA-091219751655BFF, Power of Attorney No. POA-09121975-1655BFF, Trade Name UBI # 602952493 FAWN CHERI JOHNSTON. Said registration is to secure the rights, title(s) and interest in the Birth Certificate # 0190077283 as received by the CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND WELFARE (Division of Vital Statistics) and all Debentures, Identures, Accounts, and all the Pledges represented by same included but not limited to the pignus, hypotheca, hereditments, res, the energy and all products derived therefrom, nunc pro tunc, but not limited to all capitalized names: FAWN CHERI JOHNSTON, FAWN C JOHNSTON, F.C. JOHNSTON, FAWN CHERI, or any derivatives thereof, and all contracts, agreements, and signatures and /or endorsements, facsimiles, printed, typed or photocopied of owner's name predicated on the Straw-man, LLC(ENS LEGIS) described as the debtor and all property is accepted for value and is Exempt from Levy. Record owner is not the guarantor or surety to any other account by explicit reservation. Adjustment of this filing is from Public Policy HJR-192 and UCC 1-104 and 10-104. All proceeds, products, accounts, baggage and fixtures and the Orders there from are to be released to the Secured Party as the authorized representative of the debtor. Debtor is a commercial transmitting utility and is a trust. Biological Material and information: All fingerprints, footprints, palm prints, thumb prints, rna materials, dna materials, blood and blood fractions, biopsies, surgically removed tissue, body parts, organs, hair, teeth, nails (toenails, finger nails), semen, urine, saliva and all other bodily fluids and matter. Voice prints, retina image and the descriptions thereof and all other corporal identification factors and similar factors and/ or physical counterparts, in any form and as well all records, record numbers and information pertaining to debtor. Biological Records: All medical, dental, optical prescription and insurance records, record numbers, and information contained in any such records.
She has semen?

Hmm.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

WTFMI!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:She has semen?

Hmm.
She may be similar to many insect and arthropod species where the females have vesicles to retain semen after mating with the male, and fertilize their eggs at a later time when they are ready to brood.

Not unlike a black widow.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Fresh Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PynemnmPt8
BELIEF IN NEEDING MONEY IS BS! YOUR BRAIN IS MONEY!
Links to a video by Bashar on how to get free cars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWuy1O_wCAM

Perhaps the most disturbing part of the video is that she appears to be recording it on her cell phone which she is holding and speaking into WHILE DRIVING.

Tells the story about how she purchased a BMW even though she had no credit or money and is currently trying to "obtain" a 2013 or 2014 BMW M5 (MSRP of $92,500).
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

grixit wrote:There is a minor SovMyth that whenever a federal document refers to the Treasury Secretary, it means Treasury Secretary of Puerto Rico.
But Puerto Rico really is bankrupt....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

She has uploaded an update on her UCC1 / Birth Certificate scheme. Seems the gibberish documents she sent to the Puerto Rico Department of Treasury aka Departamento de Hacienda were received and she got the certified mail receipt. As she explains, it has a "RR or RE number opens up a post registered account with the treasury in Puerto Rico where the real true treasury is because back in the 1930s when the Federal Reserve came in... they kicked the US treasury out and they had to move to Puerto Rico". So basically she counts that as a success, while mentioning her prior A4V attempts failed and dropping hints that she's being chased by some "agency" which based on the video comments must be the IRS. The second part of the video goes into her beliefs that reality is a hologram and some sort of extreme solipsism where she says all history may be fake.

Which raises the question of, can the IRS actually touch her while in Mexico, and how is she covering her bills while in Mexico?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

No extradition treaty with Mexico IIRC, don't know what else they could do. I would imagine she's not covering them, usually about what happens.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

In one of her videos (I know, I watched a few) she said her husband had been in the Navy in the San Diego area. So her role was probably to try to lure in suckers with her fake youtube folksy new age / sovereign citizen schtick and try to get a few people to send her money for those "services." She's really all over the place - embracing every conspiracy theory and scam, and never seems to post a video entitled "I'm sorry I mislead all my followers about xyz." In one video, she mentions having financial difficulties, and in the next goes on and on about how she manifested money by listening to new age sound visualization tapes.
Morganleefay

Post by Morganleefay »

http://imgur.com/6H5VEOt

The "agency" she was referring to was the child support agency. Which as you can see by the link I provided that she hasn't got them off her back yet. This screen shot was done today and the most current on what she owes. I can not say all her info is a scam but the one thing she is constantly talking about and bragging how happy she is that she got them off her back is a straight up lie. We even have a letter from the child support asking if we knew where she lived because she lied on her whereabouts and wanted to know if we could tell them.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Welcome to Quatloos Morgan.

That does add a data point. How many people got their skids greased down the slick slopes of sovereignty by divorce and custody issues? Quite a few it seems. Most are men but it doesn't seem that all are:
Also what made everything worse to add on top of that, was from a vengeful exhusband who couldnt wait to see me rott, after taking my first 2 children from me [First Child] and [Second Child] feeding them a bunch of lies and having the New world order government protect him and then after 8 yrs later, going after me for child support! He cheated on me, kicked me out of the home saying i was sick and ill like my mother, called me every name in the book, telling the cops i was abusive, and yet, after 8 yrs is going after me for Child Support? I thought i was tortured enough not being able to see my babies, and then he went the extra mile to have the government go after me. Thats when i began to learn more about how the government works, because they seemed extremely psychotic and schizophrenic! How can the government and the police keep me from seeing my kids, throw me in jail, and then 8 yrs later, go after me for child support! I never felt so humiliated in all of my life. How can I all of a sudden be on the radar as a mother who doesn't pay child support or a dead beat mom? Didn't he throw me out? Telling me that if i come near the property again that he will get me arrested? To we're now coming after you for child support? Hey let me see my kids first then i will help pay.
[Link]

I don't pretend to know the back story here and I'm not compelled to find out. I just hope her Ex is a good father and she helps pay her kid's bills.

Sovereign mythology isn't something someone get's reasoned into, it's part of what makes it hard to reason people out of it. Situations of emotional overload, child custody, protracted debt and foreclosure are all examples of times our mental reserves are tapped and emotional arguments that don't quite make sense start offering at least some promise of hope. As forlorn as that hope may be.

If "Druana" was a simple victim here she'd have my sympathy but she's gone from buying bull crap to full on selling it. Doug Riddle's SPC "technology" hasn't eliminated any of her her debt except for where she's conned other people into paying her for it.
Morganleefay

Post by Morganleefay »

GlimDropper wrote:Welcome to Quatloos Morgan.

That does add a data point. How many people got their skids greased down the slick slopes of sovereignty by divorce and custody issues? Quite a few it seems. Most are men but it doesn't seem that all are:
Also what made everything worse to add on top of that, was from a vengeful exhusband who couldnt wait to see me rott, after taking my first 2 children from me [First Child] and [Second Child] feeding them a bunch of lies and having the New world order government protect him and then after 8 yrs later, going after me for child support! He cheated on me, kicked me out of the home saying i was sick and ill like my mother, called me every name in the book, telling the cops i was abusive, and yet, after 8 yrs is going after me for Child Support? I thought i was tortured enough not being able to see my babies, and then he went the extra mile to have the government go after me. Thats when i began to learn more about how the government works, because they seemed extremely psychotic and schizophrenic! How can the government and the police keep me from seeing my kids, throw me in jail, and then 8 yrs later, go after me for child support! I never felt so humiliated in all of my life. How can I all of a sudden be on the radar as a mother who doesn't pay child support or a dead beat mom? Didn't he throw me out? Telling me that if i come near the property again that he will get me arrested? To we're now coming after you for child support? Hey let me see my kids first then i will help pay.
[Link]

I don't pretend to know the back story here and I'm not compelled to find out. I just hope her Ex is a good father and she helps pay her kid's bills.

Sovereign mythology isn't something someone get's reasoned into, it's part of what makes it hard to reason people out of it. Situations of emotional overload, child custody, protracted debt and foreclosure are all examples of times our mental reserves are tapped and emotional arguments that don't quite make sense start offering at least some promise of hope. As forlorn as that hope may be.

If "Druana" was a simple victim here she'd have my sympathy but she's gone from buying bull crap to full on selling it. Doug Riddle's SPC "technology" hasn't eliminated any of her her debt except for where she's conned other people into paying her for it.
Her ex is a great father. I'm the stepmother to said child, and Ty for omitting names in the link. We have tried asking her to stop using names and such because you never know who is on the other side of the screen reading. As her being the "victim" there is a whole lot of mess and lies there, which I really don't want to get into. As I was not there when it all happened but I do know the truth.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Regardless of the truth in this case, Child Protection agencies are not known for actually protecting the interest of the child, not even considering fairness or justice. I would suspect the "procedures" used by such agencies would lead a more-or-less rational person to think the government is out to get them. (And that looks like a good study for a paper, except that CPA records are protected even when they lead to arrest of adults.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Regardless of the truth in this case, Child Protection agencies are not known for actually protecting the interest of the child, not even considering fairness or justice. I would suspect the "procedures" used by such agencies would lead a more-or-less rational person to think the government is out to get them. (And that looks like a good study for a paper, except that CPA records are protected even when they lead to arrest of adults.)
Agreed. Been there, done that. There was an article that a friend of mine sent me about a relatively successful man who committed suicide after being emotionally and financially destroyed during the child custody process of his divorce. The family law process is a nightmare and often is so biased that it is impossible for the needs of the kids to be addressed. I could understand someone losing their sanity during and after the process. It came close to putting me on top of a bell tower, and I won (supposedly, doesn't feel much like winning). I am glad to see that there is someone else out there that made it through the "give the mother the kids, no matter what" gauntlet. That, more then anything else, probably accounts for more men then women involved in the Movement.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Morganleefay

Post by Morganleefay »

http://imgur.com/dlI4C8L

Proof showing she is lying on her whereabouts
Last edited by Morganleefay on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Her latest video updates seem to indirectly address the child support situation in incredibly dishonest ways.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Dru's latest update is a return to credit repair scams, contains a reference to her problems with the IRS and more interestingly contains a tie-in to one of her associates. "colescreditrepair"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grNhH7gWFCE
How to get a 2nd Social Security number and start over legally. Get this package for a measely LOW PRICE for a limited time. The package includes dispute letters to the bureaus, how to find out who's using your ss number, forms to fill out to obtain your new SS#, the top 100 companies help you with new credit and more. There are 15 different ways to qualify from anything to being declined credit, to being in debt.

To order: put SS Package in the subject line and email cXXXXXXXXXXr@gmail.com and tell us how you would like to pay. We accept debit, credit, cash, money order & electronical pmts. Must be paid within 24 hrs of initial contact.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Witless Protection Program.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4