Tools For Freedom - online Sovereign Citizen/Freeman source

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Tools For Freedom - online Sovereign Citizen/Freeman source

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

I recently ran across an unfamiliar website, Tools For Freedom (http://www.toolsforfreedom.com/), that sells a very wide assortment of conspiracy, quack health, ‘alternative perspective’ materials, and, unsurprisingly, “Sovereignty” resources. I think the seller is American.

What caught my attention was that last category. This source advertises a wide assortment of videos and texts. Curiously, the products include a number that are from Canadian gurus and appear, for lack of a better term, pirated. For example:

Robert Arthur Menard:
Dean Clifford:
Mary Elizabeth Croft]:
I’m a little amused to see these giants of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement the subjects of a crude Internet pirate. Glancing at the titles on Tools For Freedom catalogue, I suspect they are far from the only ones ‘victimized’ in this manner.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Tools For Freedom - online Sovereign Citizen/Freeman sou

Post by JamesVincent »

She is kinda cute, isn't she.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Based on some of the prices I've heard mentioned for those DVD's that seems to be a a huge discount.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, you know what they say, "No honor among sovruns thieves." :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And then there's their "alien invasion" page. It includes a book on David Wynn Miller, indicating that these folks at least have a sense of humor. Or know something that we don't.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Now that would certainly explain a lot. Maybe we can get him deported. :thinking:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, you know what they say, "No honor among sovruns thieves." :snicker:
I have found that my copyrighted Idiot Legal Arguments (the 1995 edition), downloaded from the Militia Watchdog website, was being peddled on a DVD, for money (which was, unsurprisingly, NOT being shared with either Militia Watchdog or me), on a number of Sovrun websites.
notorial dissent

Well, color me shocked and surprised - NOT!!!

Curious point, I find that most sovruns don't believe in or respect copyright, except when it pertains to their name or something they are doing.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Kinda interesting, seems like that site's owner, Terry Robinson is something like a mail order mavin. Beyond the tools for freedom site there's more crap to buy at indigo rising. I've seen a few unrelated businesses connected to Terry under the initials ISA but it took a little poking to find out what the initials stand for:
Rev. Terry-ana Robinson, MC and partner Rev. Ayeisha (Isha) Doellgast, MC, of the Melchizedek Cloister, are founders of ISA (International Sovereignty Alliance). They currently offer resources for reclaiming your personal and spiritual sovereignty, including advanced techniques for accelerating DNA growth.

Contact them at: ISA, P.O. Box 149, Kapaa, Hawaii [96746]. Phone: 808-937-4350 Fax: 760-281-6573

I like my DNA stunted thank you very much. There was some level of investigation into "ISA Debt Relief" about a decade ago, no indication of how that turned out but I can find how it "worked."
"Banks would lead you to believe they are loaning you an actual portion of their assets during the lending process"

Nothing could be further from the truth!

When you borrow money from a bank or lending institution, or accept a line of credit such as a credit card, you are asked to sign an agreement that says, you will promise to pay back all the money loaned to you with interest, or otherwise be in default.

What the lender doesn't bother telling you is that this "agreement" (legally defined as a "Promissory Note") is a "negotiable instrument" under the Uniform Commercial Code. This negotiable instrument has a "cash value" that is equivalent to the approximate amount of the loan. This is the source that funds your loan, not the lender's assets.

In other words, by signing a Promissory Note with the bank, you make it possible for that bank to create, with nothing more than a bookkeeping entry, the credit money that is in turn loaned to you.

If you default on the loan, or never make a single payment, the lending institution would not be out one thin dime, because the money that was loaned to you was created "out of thin air" when you signed the Promissory Note.
ISA also seems to run a travel agency of some sort and sells "International Driving Permits." There of course is for woo that Terry pitches but one in particular is my favorite. You see several years ago I did a little comparison shopping for physical immortality products and found myself tempted by those offered by a man named Alex Chiu. Not only are his immortality rings very modestly priced they don't require you to part with your soul like some of the competing products. What finally dissuaded me was an additional product Mr. Chiu sells in conjunction to his rings called Gorgeouspil, pills which make you physically more attractive. Now I'm no marketing genius but if there was ever a call for before and after photos you'd think it would be the Gorgeouspil but such pictures are conspicuously absent. There is a photo of Alex on Terry's affiliate marketing site, and I really hope it's a "before."
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

GlimDropper wrote:Now I'm no marketing genius but if there was ever a call for before and after photos you'd think it would be the Gorgeouspil but such pictures are conspicuously absent.
I found "before and after pictures," although I don't see much change (other than improved lighting, focus, and makeup.

Oh, and in the "after" picture, the woman appears to have been slashed across the mouth. The caption helpfully notes that the picture was taken on Halloween.

Now, I'm also not a marketing genius, but if I wanted to promote a beauty product, I wouldn't use an "after" photo that looked like the user was the victim of a slasher attack.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

It just struck me that Mowe could have stopped the title of the thread after the first three words and it would still have been a great title.

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I've had a worm on my tongue, waiting for someone to make a comment about "freedom tools."

Really? No one? Has it been that long?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

GlimDropper wrote:You see several years ago I did a little comparison shopping for physical immortality products and found myself tempted by those offered by a man named Alex Chiu. Not only are his immortality rings very modestly priced they don't require you to part with your soul like some of the competing products. What finally dissuaded me was an additional product Mr. Chiu sells in conjunction to his rings called Gorgeouspil, pills which make you physically more attractive.
Here's the part that got my attention. The stuff also makes you sterile. This is called "good".
The biggest enemy of mother nature is human. Stopping humans from multiphying is the only feasible way of saving mother nature. And Gorgeouspil can stop humans from multiplying! So spreading the usage of Gorgeouspil can save the environment.

Without Gorgeouspil, people's bodies would age. New bodies need to be reproduced.
The deteriorating body is forced to produce offspring so that his soul can share a line of new and fresh bodies.

Gorgeouspil allows a person to achieve unlimited beauty and unlimited youth. Meanwhile, it stops humans from unnecessary reproductions of more human beings.

For the sake of mother nature, for the sake of millions of innocent animals, for the sake of your own future. Don't blindly let the unnecessary reproductions of more human beings ruin our home. Spread the word about Gorgeouspil.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
wserra

Post by wserra »

Kestrel wrote:Here's the part that got my attention. The stuff also makes you sterile.
Shhh.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:I've had a worm on my tongue, waiting for someone to make a comment about "freedom tools."

Ummm, it's just that all the Quatloos regulars are all grown up so much, now. We're mature. You know, we just don't stoop to the practice of engaging in adolescent attempts at humor, just for the sake of getting a cheap laugh.

:snooty:

Now, if I could just work "freedom tool" into a limerick somehow.....
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:I've had a worm on my tongue, waiting for someone to make a comment about "freedom tools."

Retail season has been a real bitch.

Someone could make a real mint if they made a Freedom/Liberty tool combo. Kinda like the guy who invented the double-ended dil.... I really need to get some sleep.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Webhick Productions proudly announces their latest video feature:

The Mechanics of Freedom,

starring Liberty Tool and Lawful Bunny.

Their shop is fully `equipped'!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:Webhick Productions proudly announces their latest video feature:

The Mechanics of Freedom,

starring Liberty Tool and Lawful Bunny.

Their shop is fully `equipped'!
Do we need to warn EricTheCarGuy and click and clack?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Do we need to warn EricTheCarGuy and click and clack?
As far as I remember The Tappet Brothers retired.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JamesVincent wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Do we need to warn EricTheCarGuy and click and clack?
As far as I remember The Tappet Brothers retired.
They still do a show on radio, I listen every week. http://www.cartalk.com/ 8)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self