Sov leader John Stuart sentenced

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sov leader John Stuart sentenced

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.kvoa.com/news/ariz-man-gets- ... rage-case/
A man accused of killing another motorist in a 2008 road-rage incident in Scottsdale has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.

Maricopa County prosecutors say 51-year-old John Chester Stuart was convicted of second-degree murder and drive-by shooting in September.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Sov leader John Stuart sentenced

Post by Famspear »

This guy's name does not ring a bell with me.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I never heard of him either. As I was typing in his name in the search box, Google suggested "john chester of the family stuart" so I knew I had the right guy.According to a site called Freedom's Phoenix
On Jan. 15, 2010 there was a motion by defense council, Public Defender John Johnson, to withdraw from the case (because John Stuart had filed suit against him in both Arizona and federal court (the latter under a civil rights 42USC1983 violation) essentially of not representing him to his fullest ability but rather conspiring with Judge Paul McMurdie amongst many other things in trying to get him declared incompetent to stand trial.
Apparently Stuart won his fight to prove he was competent to stand trial. Victory.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

What right was he deprived of?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

JamesVincent wrote:What right was he deprived of?
The right to fondle his gray matter with a pitchfork.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Quixote wrote:I never heard of him either. As I was typing in his name in the search box, Google suggested "john chester of the family stuart" so I knew I had the right guy.According to a site called Freedom's Phoenix
On Jan. 15, 2010 there was a motion by defense council, Public Defender John Johnson, to withdraw from the case (because John Stuart had filed suit against him in both Arizona and federal court (the latter under a civil rights 42USC1983 violation) essentially of not representing him to his fullest ability but rather conspiring with Judge Paul McMurdie amongst many other things in trying to get him declared incompetent to stand trial.
Apparently Stuart won his fight to prove he was competent to stand trial. Victory.
Ah yes, Freedom's Phoenix. I have an aquaintance who is a true nutter who speaks highly of it.