Mark Kulis arrested, home boobytrapped

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Mark Kulis arrested, home boobytrapped

Post by Lambkin »

Apparently he was a notorious character in his neighborhood.
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/201 ... court.html
Mark Kulis is behind bars after the Franklin County Sheriff's Bomb Squad discovered and detonated five explosive devices Wednesday in his home on Carolyn Drive near Maize Road in north Columbus.
During Wednesday's search, Sheriff Zach Scott says the bomb squad discovered the oven was booby trapped with a motion sensor.
The sheriff says the suspect declares he's a sovereign citizen, meaning he believes he doesn't answer to government authority.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark Kulis arrested, home boobytrapped

Post by Jeffrey »

You posted it before I could
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

During Wednesday's search, Sheriff Zach Scott says the bomb squad discovered the oven was booby trapped with a motion sensor.
You know, just in case someone wanted to throw in a meatloaf while they were searching his residence.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:You know, just in case someone wanted to throw in a meatloaf while they were searching his residence.
Perfectly understandable. Nothing worse than coming home and finding a strange meatloaf in your oven.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There are several men named Mark Kulis, this one, in Ohio, apparently is in his mid-50s.
No court decision involving him on LEXIS.
Since this was an eviction, I suspect that he booby trapped the oven and other places in the house for pure spite for whoever might try to move his stuff out.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/shared/n ... 8689.shtml
Family members of a man accused of making bombs inside his home describe him as mentally disturbed, not as a criminal.
His sister, Marcia Kulis, thought that this behavior might be related to troubles with the Veterans Association.

"They were discontinuing his VA disability income," she said.

Marcia said her brother had spent several years in the army, working security in Berlin. She said he never talked to her about hating the government.