Eddie Craig?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Eddie Craig?

Post by davids »

Hmmm? I've seen a fair amount of videos popping up from this guy in the past few months. Apparently, Alex Jones features him on his gruntfest of a show (which is odd since Mr. Jones is on the record saying to not follow sov cit stuff, that it doesn't work, and he knows people who have gotten into trouble over doing it). Is he new or just aspiring to guruship? What's the deal?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Eddie Craig?

Post by wserra »

General purpose sovrun nitwit. If you want some laughs, check out his radio page. He links to his version of stuff like "Eddie Craig's Traffic Stop Practice Script", subtitle "How to Turn a Summons and $100 Fine into a Few Days in Jail"; and his "Cross-Examination Practice Script", subtitle "How to Piss Off the Judge Sufficiently to Get Your Hearing Cut to Eighteen Seconds".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And your stay with the county extended to what 6 months??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
akbill
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by akbill »

This guy has a little traction over at Infowars/Alex Jones

Little background on Mr Craig

He's prior Service Air force and Surprisingly a former Deputy Sheriff out of Nacogdoches County Texas. (I hate to see law enforcement get involved with this crap) Seems he started his fame in the SC movement by messing with his old coworkers during a traffic stop and hasn't stopped making noise since

Looks like his show is hosted by a Deborah Stevens out of Austin

Guy just looks like a common idiot I don't think he'll make it to guru status most of those guys are a little smarter than this gem.