Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Postby Jeffrey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Damn good find Colvin. I’ll cross reference the dates mentioned there but I can guarantee they coincide with the YouTube videos he originally put up of him pretending to be a lawyer in court and related things.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Checked what he's facing if convicted. :shock: 30 x up to 30 years.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Postby jcolvin2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Jeffrey wrote:Damn good find Colvin

There are only so many reasons that one might be housed in a federal detention center, and almost all of them involve being charged with a federal crime.

Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Dick Dastardly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 am

This is interesting, just a few weeks ago I looked him up on the FL dept of corrections site and he was listed but classified as "out of facility" ? or something like that, I assumed he was still in the County system for whatever reason, now I get no hit at all. Well one thing I can promise, he is more comfortable in that federal facility than any facility in FL.
So if he is convicted on federal charges does he serve that time first then go back to FL to serve his time there? Either way the big talking private attorney general is going to be an old man if he ever gets out.

Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Postby Dick Dastardly » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:42 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:You are correct with Ga. That was the warrant to do with child assault or molestation or something, but the charges were dropped allegedly by his girlfriend so nothing happened.

And he frequently boasted of that dismissal as evidence of his legal prowess and general sovereign untouchability. (I think that's a word)

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:01 am

jcolvin2 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Damn good find Colvin

There are only so many reasons that one might be housed in a federal detention center, and almost all of them involve being charged with a federal crime.

The Federal indictment and his past track record of following the rules would be primary I should think.

It looks like he just traded a minor sentence in FL for a really serious one out of HI.

It does sound like he at least has standby council but if he is going it alone he's for it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

KickahaOta
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby KickahaOta » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:31 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Checked what he's facing if convicted. :shock: 30 x up to 30 years.

Of course, that's basically meaningless, since any sentence he receives is very likely to be within the guideline range, and in cases of multiple counts of monetary crimes like fraud, the guidelines effectively roll it up into one crime (so stealing $5000 from each of 30 people is pretty much the same as stealing $150000 from one person).

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Postby ArthurWankspittle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:27 pm

KickahaOta wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Checked what he's facing if convicted. :shock: 30 x up to 30 years.

Of course, that's basically meaningless, since any sentence he receives is very likely to be within the guideline range, and in cases of multiple counts of monetary crimes like fraud, the guidelines effectively roll it up into one crime (so stealing $5000 from each of 30 people is pretty much the same as stealing $150000 from one person).
Yes, someone on the Fogbow reckons he won't serve any more than he's already serving in Florida. I was hoping for a few "consecutives".
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 am

Now, now, be patient, have faith in our Anthony, he can yet turn a short sentence in to a life term.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “US”