Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not sure why this would appear to be a rare occurrence to you. We typically delete advertising spam as soon as we see it or a report gets filed.
One reason is my habit of deleting advertising spam without leaving a notification that the ad has been deleted. I tend to do a fair amount of these because I'm often the only moderator on Quatloos for blocks of three or four hours. This is related to two things;

1 - Time zones - I'm on the west coast of Canada, most mods seem to be in mid to eastern America. This puts me three hours behind most mods so while they are tucked away in bed I'm still up and about.

2 - I stay up really, really late. Bedtime usually between two and three AM. So I get the night shift and go to bed when many mods just getting up. I delete most ad posts after midnight Vancouver time.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

The AndyKraken is on autopilot.

Since I was banned from pulling wings off flies and otherwise tormenting spammers, I merely take appropriate, immediate action where needed.

As to deleting / moving posts, I was told that I should not do so except in special circumstances.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Anthony Troy Williams, Private Attorney General, has been sentenced to fifteen years, to be served in Florida's notoriously genteel state prisons.

I can't say it's undeserved. The guy receives probation the first time, and immediately goes out and commits the same sovrun frauds again. Oh, and Florida has not had parole since 1983.

The good Attorney General is getting more Private all the time.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote:Anthony Troy Williams, Private Attorney General, has been sentenced to fifteen years, to be served in Florida's notoriously genteel state prisons.
The handwriting on that judgment is hard to make out, but I read it as 15 years incarceration for theft, followed by five years for filing false documents, with the five years being consecutive to the 15, all followed by 15 years of probation.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AS I remember it, it was really the big time fraud, well at least for him, that they nailed him on this time, and the rest of the sovcit PA gobbledeygook was just incidental icing on the cake. He'd gone back to doing what he'd been jailed for to begin with in spite of the very specific probation and orders, had pretty much been violating them all along and then he'd also branched out in to real fraud, and got caught. He doesn't strike me as the type who learns so he may well be as much trouble in prison a he was out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doc C - I see "concurrent" circled four times. Either way, though, Williams is going to be a very private AG for a while.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

I guess one could say he was metaphorically kicked in the private attorney genitals.
notorial dissent

Oh, that's just cruel!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote:Doc C - I see "concurrent" circled four times.
You're right, I'm wrong.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Does anyone else feel the same sadness as when your favorite TV show gets cancelled? :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:Does anyone else feel the same sadness as when your favorite TV show gets cancelled? :haha:
Yes, but there's always another new show on the horizon.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Gregg wrote:Does anyone else feel the same sadness as when your favorite TV show gets cancelled? :haha:

kinda like when breaking bad ended but then we got better call saul.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Chaos wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:

kinda like when breaking bad ended but then we got better call saul.
Not really, it is more like "Happy Days" ending and you find out that we are getting "Joanie Loves Chachi" as the replacement.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

No, it's more like how Game of Thrones and Walking Dead were getting underway just as Breaking Bad ended its storyline. We don't need sequels and spinoffs, even though they're good sometimes. There's always someone new with a fresh new idea. When Tom Crawford got old, Crab Bait entered the scene. We'll never run out of new shows to follow.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Sadly, true, but the US scene seems quiet lately, the UK still proves a bit more fruitful, although fall does seem to coincide with a fall in spirits among the down and out devout.

Possibly some more active woo-mining is called for, they do not all walk in and throw themselves on the casting couch.The total failure of the world to end today, as widely prophesised, may inspire more mundane madness. Has the TDA scam died out? Are there no new redoubtable travellers, no Moor of Venice Beach to cut a tragic figure?

Come on chaps, statistically you have at least 6 times as many fruitloops as the British, why are they not pulling their weight?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

They've already flared brightly, supernova's, then burnt out. Canada has done the same. You're on the burnout phase of your cycle. And I have to say what you gain in volume you lose in quality. Your British sovereign types are pathetic.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I will certainly agree that there is no grandeur here in Britain.
Where have all the gurus gone,
gone to graveyards every one,
long time passing.

We do not even have a UCC, courts are very expensive for frivolous appeals, the police cannot be relied upon for brutality, and most people only came out to buy a cabbage and some potatoes anyway, thank you very much.
notorial dissent

The UK footl's are an entirely pathetic lot, not even a spark of originality, no creativity, no ambition, no organization, and worst of all no sense of humor. It is bad enough that most of the Canadian footl's have to resort to stealing US memes, up to and including citations to the US constitution, laws and cases, but it is entirely pathetic when their UK brethren do the same, and then look altogether puzzled when they get righteously laughed at and ultimately ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not entirely true. When the Freeman movement started in Canada it was quite creative, mainly because of our now disgraced Robert Menard. As that paper by Barbara Parry said;
Netolitzsky (2016a, pp. 624-627) traces the origins of the FOTL in Canada to “…the extremes of
politically leftist, “green,” anti-globalization, marijuana advocacy, social activist, and antigovernment
communities” active in Canada during the early 2000s. He notes that the movement was the sole creation of a British Columbian street comedian, Robert Arthur Menard, who cobbled
together the ideological basis for the Canadian Freemen by borrowing from previous antigovernment
thinkers like Mary Elizabeth Croft (2007) and from the core teachings of the Canadian
Detaxer movement. Although the Canadian Freemen emerged from the far-left of the political
spectrum, they are also indelibly influenced by the core tenets of American right-wing antigovernment
ideology – especially the Sovereign Citizens, as noted above – that “trickled up” into
Canada via the Internet and seminars offered by American anti-government ideologues (see,
Hofmann, forthcoming).
So he moved the movement from the American left wing to th Canadian right wing and added creative touches of his own.

And not all of the British idiocy is imported from Canada and the US. That moronic lawful rebellion is a home-grown product, as was the WeRe Bank.

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Burnaby49 wrote: And not all of the British idiocy is imported from Canada and the US. That moronic lawful rebellion is a home-grown product, as was the WeRe Bank.
Quite. And even if much of the British idiocy was imported, the claim N.D. has repeated just now of
"stealing US memes, up to and including citations to the US constitution, laws and cases"
remains unsubstantiated.

I can't think of any of the main players covered on the UK subforum who have quoted US laws. Not PoE, not Crawford or the other people challenging mortgages, or Rekha Patel and her beef with the Land Registry, not the generality of those who write 3 letters to their creditors (with the exception of the occasional plea to UCC) or those who claim a debt is unenforceable without a contract or an arrest or court summons is invalid without consent, certainly not the Lawful rebellion/Magna Carta lot (who use the concept of a "constitution" but make it clear it's an English one they refer to).

So it would be good to have a citation or two to substantiate the claim.