Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by JamesVincent »

Blackjack wrote:I can't for the life of me understand how these Sovereign's go from shedding light upon (I.M.O.) truly unconstitutional or monopolistic Laws/Organizations, to thinking that the police will have to pay them $300,000 if they are made to "pull-over" against their wishes. It is as illogical, as it is hilarious.
Care to expand on that a little?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Blackjack
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Blackjack »

I'm sorry for lack of reference. Prepare for a laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyy9Vns4Ias

I would not dare to say Sovereign's lack a set of brass balls. That much at least I have some respect for. Though I would not advise others to follow their example.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Covered here;

viewtopic.php?t=8998
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Blackjack wrote:the judge's blatant refusal to acknowledge his Oath.Was this relevant in any way or just "Sovereign Citizen Filibustering" on the part of Mr. Williams?
No, and yes, respectively.
Lastly, how can such serious charges be thrown out like this?
The relevant part of the docket:
DEFENDANT Williams, Anthony Troy Male Black
5' 8", 150 lbs DAVID B. COOPER
Retained
104 MARIETTA STREET
SUITE 200
ATLANTA, GA 30303

404-232-8959(W)

Pro Se
Nashville, TN 37211-1445
SID: GA3212541X
Other Agency Numbers
131211477 Atlanta Police Department, 0002738171 AFIS

PLAINTIFF The State of Georgia Other
Charge Information
Charges: Williams, Anthony Troy Statute Level Date
1. Rape 16-6-1 Felony 01/01/2013

Show All
Events & Orders of the Court
DISPOSITIONS
09/03/2014
Disposition (Judicial Officer: MCBURNEY, ROBERT)
1. Rape
NOLLE PROSSEQUI
2. Cruelty to Children in the First Degree (malicious, excessive pain)
NOLLE PROSSEQUI
3. Cruelty to Children in the First Degree (malicious, excessive pain)
NOLLE PROSSEQUI
4. Aggravated Child Molestation
NOLLE PROSSEQUI
5. Aggravated Child Molestation
NOLLE PROSSEQUI
6. Aggravated Child Molestation
NOLLE PROSSEQUI
A nolle prosequi (I've never before seen it spelled "prossequi") is a dismissal of criminal charges by the prosecutor. It is not uncommon, even in serious cases. For example, I once had a murder nolle'd, and the rape charge a decade ago against Kobe Bryant was nolle'd. There are all sorts of reasons why a prosecutor would nolle a case, and (since the public information shows nothing) there is no way to say why Williams had the good fortune.

In my experience, the most common reasons for a nolle are: (1) failure of proof. New evidence arises during the course of prosecutions frequently, and bad things (from the prosecutor's point of view) happens to old evidence. I had a client who was exonerated by DNA testing on a charge of child rape, and the prosecutor nolle'd. In other cases, there may be legal requirements that the prosecution is unable to meet - such as corroboration of the unsworn testimony of a child. (2) A key witness recants, dies, or becomes otherwise unavailable. (3) The prosecutor decides, for whatever reason, that a prosecution is no longer in the public interest. (4) Since a nolle is not on the merits, jeopardy does not attach, and the charge may be brought again (subject, of course, to the statute of limitations, if any) under circumstances more beneficial to the prosecution.

So welcome to Quatloos, Blackjack, but be careful of "explanations" from the likes of Williams. Demand to see the proof.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Regarding the Dec. 2012 news story of "Jenna" - Jennifer Myrtle Herring of Myrtle Beach NC - demanding, in a call to 911, that she be paid $300K to cease running from the cops (who were trying to ticket her for doing 70 mph in a 40 mph zone):
MailOnline
December 11, 2012 Tuesday 11:03 PM GMT
Woman calls 911 during high-speed police chase and demands $300,000 to stop

An allegedly intoxicated North Carolina woman being pursued by sheriff deputies attempted to negotiate with authorities by agreeing to stop for $300,000.
Jennifer Melissa Herring, 37, called 911 late Monday during a high-speed police chase and told dispatch she would not stop because it wasn't an emergency, according to police reports.
Then after several minutes with police in pursuit hitting speed up to 70 mph, Ms Herring agreed to stop for $300,000.
Around 11:30 pm Monday night, police in Myrtle Beach, N.C. started to pursue Ms Herring, according to the Charlotte Observer.
Deputy Joe Cherry tried to stop the vehicle, but the Ms Herring refused to pull over.
She was finally forced to a stop and arrested when she made a turn down a dead-end road, according to police reports.
Ms Herring was charged with driving while impaired, felony fleeing to elude arrest, driving while license revoked, careless and reckless driving and driving left of center, according to the Brunswick County Sheriff's Office.
The entire chase took about 15 minutes and reached speeds of up to 70 mph in a 45 mph speed limit zone.
Ms Herring also was charged in an unrelated case of failure to appear on a pending DWI case.
Herring is being held at the Brunswick County Detention Center pending a bond hearing.
I have not been able to find a court decision or a newsclipping of the final outcome. Considering that Herring already had a DUI charge on which she had skipped, was ticketed for DUI in this incident, etc., I have a strong suspicion that a lawyer would have suggested she plead guilty and hope the judge has a sense of humor.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The total dropping of all charges against Anthony Troy Williams - especially since it appears that the prosecutor went to the trouble of getting a revised indictment only a week or so ago - is sort of surprising. Of course, he might have been completely innocent and the charges (which all seem to come from the household of a former girlfriend) were the invention of a woman scorned. Or the witnesses all froze up or pulled a vanishing act. Or something.
Blackjack
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Blackjack »

Thank you guys for your input. I've made a realization upon reading some of these posts. Originally I looked at this case (and probably most others) considering the probability of each possible truth occurring in society. For example, I believe that it is far more common for an angry family member or jaded lover to report a crime that is eventually found to be untrue, than it is to have multiple pieces of evidence suddenly cease to be relevant. I would tend to lean towards a conclusion based on that probability. I now consider 'probability of occurrence' to be flawed investigative strategy, compared to reserving any and all judgement until ALL the facts have come out. Whether or not my new outlook is in fact better than my previous, thank you all for offering a new perspective.
808prophecy
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by 808prophecy »

Hi I'm back I didn't know people actually responded. I never got an email to check. Yes 808 stands for Hawaii. A little update Mr. Williams case for the unspeakable crime was dismissed last week. He is also on the FBI's do not approach or question list. I can only say things based off hearsay. I have spoken to Mr. Williams and he is on his way back here to finish where he left off helping others. In my opinion this is a truly brave individual. He is coming to help people that need it and a state that will kill him for trying. The states attorney general is actually under investigation by the governor at this time for the missing funds for homeowners. There is a lot of ground to make up but I will direct Anthony to this site so please have your questions ready and he will educate you in a way you could not imagine. As for Hawaii statutes they were written 150 years after the constitution. There is no license to practice law as some tend to think.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

808prophecy wrote:He is also on the FBI's do not approach or question list.
And you know this because...? Is it published on the FBI website?
808prophecy wrote: He is coming to help people that need it and a state that will kill him for trying.
Is that published on the FBI website too? Is he on the elite "do not approach or question but shoot on site" list? Edit: Sorry you said state didn't you? So he's on the FBI's "do not approach or question" list but on the Hawaii "shoot on sight" list?
808prophecy wrote: As for Hawaii statutes they were written 150 years after the constitution.
Eh? so what?
808prophecy wrote: There is no license to practice law as some tend to think.
A quick search says otherwise.
808prophecy wrote: I can only say things based off hearsay.
That's about the only thing you've said that I agree with.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Perhaps somebody on this forum with law enforcement connections can get the real story behind the dropping of all the charges against Williams?? PLEASE.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Given that it involves children, it's probably best to just not dig into it.

Regardless, his "mortgage" and "private attorney general" nonsense is bogus and fraudulent.
wserra

Post by wserra »

808prophecy wrote:He is also on the FBI's do not approach or question list.
That's nothing. I'm on Interpol's "If you see this man, immediately ask him if there's anyone he needs eliminated, because every time he travels he's on a mission for us and has a license to kill" list.

Bet you didn't know there was such a thing, did you?
He is coming to help people that need it
Very few people need Williams to "help" them by charging them and making them pay court fees only to be sua sponte thrown out on their ears. Does the name "Malinay" mean anything to you?
I will direct Anthony to this site
You do that.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Blackjack
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Blackjack »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
808prophecy wrote: There is no license to practice law as some tend to think.
A quick search says otherwise.
808prophecy wrote:
I'm finding it difficult to find. Could you please post a link? I've come across numerous pages including the term "Law License" in the title, (The link via Google search) but I've yet to actually find information about this "License".

For example, On this page:

http://www.lsuc.on.ca/with.aspx?id=2147497313

Using my computer's "Find" function (ctrl+F) there are 100 matches on the page for the search "Licens" (all of the word "Licensing") and no matches for the term "License".
Blackjack
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Blackjack »

However, I was able to find this:

12. "The practice of law can not be licensed by any state/State. Schware v. Board of Examiners, United States Reports 353 U.S. pgs. 238, 239. In Sims v. Aherns, 271 S.W. 720 (1925) "The practice of law is an occupation of common right." A bar card is not a license, its a dues card and/or membership card. A bar association is that what it is, a club, A association is not license, it has a certificate though the State, the two are not the same....

http://freedom-school.com/law/court-cas ... cense.html
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Blackjack, I do not know what sort of search terms you are using but a search on "practice of law without a license" brought up numerous references to specific laws in various states criminalizing such a legal practice.
http://da.co.la.ca.us/pdf/UPLpublic.pdf
http://www.legis.state.wv.us/joint/perd ... 08_100.pdf
http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/12060501ad.pdf
http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/crimin ... nprlaw.pdf
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

808prophecy wrote:There is no license to practice law as some tend to think.
The state of Hawaii, as well as every other state seems to disagree with you.
Hawaii state judicial website wrote:The Supreme Court of Hawai`i governs the licensing of attorneys in the State of Hawai`i.
Blackjack wrote:Using my computer's "Find" function (ctrl+F) there are 100 matches on the page for the search "Licens" (all of the word "Licensing") and no matches for the term "License".
You mean like maybe this????
The Law Society’s online web account system is the primary means of communicating with candidates from the moment of application until a licence to practise is granted. All candidates are provided with a Law Society web account when they apply to the Licensing Process.
first page, first paragraph, A. Communication with the Law Society Canadian site you listed. i will admit they could definitely stand a proof reader, but still....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Blackjack
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Blackjack »

Thank you very much, obviously some time must be spent to go over this, but I do like what I see thus far. Very informative.
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

Blackjack wrote: "The practice of law can not be licensed by any state/State. Schware v. Board of Examiners, United States Reports 353 U.S. pgs. 238, 239.
This is an incomplete and inaccurate quote. The full text reads:

A State cannot exclude a person from the practice of law or from any other occupation in a manner or for reasons that contravene the Due Process or Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. A State can require high standards of qualification, such as good moral character or proficiency in its law, before it admits an applicant to the bar, but any qualification must have a rational connection with the applicant's fitness or capacity to practice law. [internal citations omitted]. Schware v. Board of Examiners, 353 US 232 at 238, 239
Blackjack
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Blackjack »

notorial dissent wrote: You mean like maybe this????
The Law Society’s online web account system is the primary means of communicating with candidates from the moment of application until a licence to practise is granted. All candidates are provided with a Law Society web account when they apply to the Licensing Process.
first page, first paragraph, A. Communication with the Law Society Canadian site you listed. i will admit they could definitely stand a proof reader, but still....
I was looking for more of a definition to what this "License" actually is, and/or how one would go about obtaining it. I believe I did see the section you have referenced, and it lead me to the page that I referenced, on which I was hoping to find some information about said "License". Moving on, thank you for your assistance in my understanding this subject. I have plenty to read from the other member's insightful post.

Also, I can comprehend information typed in standard, black font just fine. Thank you again.
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

Blackjack wrote:In Sims v. Aherns, 271 S.W. 720 (1925) "The practice of law is an occupation of common right."
The reported decision in this case contains no such quotation, and anyway Sims v. Ahrens (note spelling) has nothing to do with who can practice law, but rather on which occupations the State of Arkansas could impose an income tax. You should check your citations more carefully.