Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Jeffrey »

My recollection is that the lawyers don’t like to predict sentences because there’s too many wild cards.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:33 pm I thought the UPL sentence was suspended unless he pretended to be a PAG again?
When did he ever stop?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:57 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:25 pm Yeah, the way these things usually run he gets to do his state time THEN his Fed time. He's going to be really old and gray by the time he sees free sky again, and the FL probation on top of it.
I wonder if he will have "seen the light" by the time he gets out and his probation begins, or will go back to his old ways, and get a quick return trip to the Graybar Hotel.
He'll never leave prison alive. He's way too annoying to live that long in that kind of place. And that without even considering the possibility that one of his victims or victim's family bumps into him at commissary pick up.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

:haha: What you say is all too true. I have to admit in my off moments that I have wondered how he has survived all these years considering the company he keeps and just how darned annoying he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

One can only imagine the feverish scribblings the PAG has in store to overturn this heinous miscarriage of justice.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

notorial dissent

According to the presssers they were looking 2012-2015 for charges, so it would seem he was scamming back that far when he got extradited.

If all he got out of it was $200k he's a piss poor scammer as well as being a piss poor PAG, and convicted on UPL so we can add that to the catalog of things he can't do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Maybe someone could enlighten me as to this little item:
Government moves to detain defendant pending sentencing. Court ORDERS defendant be DETAINED pending sentencing.
Since he's already doing time for the FL conviction, wouldn't this be a given?
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Resume wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:45 pm Maybe someone could enlighten me as to this little item:
Government moves to detain defendant pending sentencing. Court ORDERS defendant be DETAINED pending sentencing.
Yes, however it keeps him in Hawaii until sentencing, if the order wasn't made, he'd get shipped off back to the FDoC until he need to be transported back for sentencing.

Fun Fact: FCI Honolulu is right under the ILS [Instrument Landing System] flight path of all landing aircraft on one of Daniel K. Inouye International Airport's runways. I hope Tony likes jet noise at 0300 hrs.....
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:50 pm
Resume wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:45 pm Maybe someone could enlighten me as to this little item:
Yes, however it keeps him in Hawaii until sentencing, if the order wasn't made, he'd get shipped off back to the FDoC until he need to be transported back for sentencing.

Fun Fact: FCI Honolulu is right under the ILS [Instrument Landing System] flight path of all landing aircraft on one of Daniel K. Inouye International Airport's runways. I hope Tony likes jet noise at 0300 hrs.....
Gotcha, thanks.
notorial dissent

Basically keeping him where they know where he is 24/7. He might as well get used to it, either there or FL. I don't know whose prisons are worse.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Resume wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:55 pm One can only imagine the feverish scribblings the PAG has in store to overturn this heinous miscarriage of justice.
I think that our appellate courts will be rather narrow-minded about the usual format of Anthony's written rants being submitted as appelate "briefs".

PER CURIAM. Denied. Get used to it, Anthony.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

i think the one certainty in all this is that Lars will be NO WHERE near it.
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

This is the latest from dumber than dirt Rudy Davis.
https://mailchi.mp/f168f12b57c9/gideons ... 7_wY4DZnLM

Prisoner Highlights:

+) Anthony was railroaded in a Hawaii court this week by minions of Beelzebub just as described in the book Pilgrim’s Progress and the chapter named “Trial at Vanity Fair”. Our God is a God of justice. Remember that the devotion and sacrifice of Christian and Faithful in the book resulted in many turning from their wickedness and following Jesus. Please consider writing to Anthony a letter of encouragement. Click HERE to learn more about the egregious miscarriage of justice by a devilish female Jezebel judge and the prosecutors to do the bidding of the banks and advance their own careers as they targeted an innocent man name Anthony who was doing good for people.
notorial dissent

My, Rudy's mouth is running full tilt with his brain even less engaged than usual.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Here are the documents from this week's proceedings. Sealed & unavailable docs not included, links to my server, you all know the drill by now ;)
938 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S FEBRUARY 28, 2020 FILING as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 936
939 - JURY INSTRUCTIONS as to (01) Anthony T. Williams
940 - EO: ORDER DENYING RENEWED MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 934
941 - EP: Further Jury Trial - 15th day as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 3/2/2020.
942 - ORDER of USCA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 696 Notice of Appeal
943 - NOTE FROM THE JURY # 6 (Question # 1) as to (01) Anthony T. Williams.
945 - COURT'S RESPONSE NO. 1 re 943 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams.
946 - EP: Jury Deliberation Day 2 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams held on 3/3/2020. Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams, found guilty as to Counts 1-32 of the Superseding Indictment.
947 - VERDICT FORM as to Anthony T. Williams (1) Guilty on Count 1s-15s, 16s-32s.
No further activity on the dockets for Anabel Cabebe or Barbara Williams.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:18 pm My, Rudy's mouth is running full tilt with his brain even less engaged than usual.
What brain?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
lurker9000
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by lurker9000 »

Please tell me this violates his FL probation and he will have to serve the sentences consecutively. He deserves it. He's the epitome of the harm a sov cit can cause. How many people lost their houses or life savings because of him?
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

At least 150 victims and counting.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

lurker9000 wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:43 pm Please tell me this violates his FL probation and he will have to serve the sentences consecutively. He deserves it. He's the epitome of the harm a sov cit can cause. How many people lost their houses or life savings because of him?
From my observations of federal sentencings [Mike Parsons, Russell Landers, David Hinkson] that you call the jury and get convicted, your sentence will be served consecutive to any other that you have, state or federal. Plus the BoP will only give you time served for being locked up before your previous sentenced. In the Punk A-- General's case, he was indicted in FEB17 and was sentenced to 15 years in the Florida DoC at the end of JUN17, so he'll get about 5 month's time served credit.

But again, I'm not an attorney so your mileage may vary..... :thinking:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss