Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Frater I*I »

Starting at the 19:30 mark LoneDummy1776 discusses Tony's recent fails, those with irony meters need beware...

:irony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4M6FDjLaQ
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

So, somehow the bogus PAG believes he is doing the work of Jesus and .......

Words fail me. So. It's okay to scam and rip off people and break the law as long as it's done in the name of your particular Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

AndyK wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:19 pm So, somehow the bogus PAG believes he is doing the work of Jesus and .......

Words fail me. So. It's okay to scam and rip off people and break the law as long as it's done in the name of your particular Flying Spaghetti Monster.
In fairness to all religious people without going down that particular rabbit hole I don't think ATW actually holds any real belief that he's doing "God's work" or anything like that. If you read his arguments on the matter or listen to him talk about it (I don't recommend it it's NOT very enlightening) he does the same second rate wordplay with religion as he does with his lawyer schtick. He is well aware (likely from using church outreach programs to find desperate marks) that many people such as Rudy will overlook everything else if he can convince them that he shares their faith. So he wraps himself up in jargon to make his empty speeches on religion seem deeper and just like that he couldn't POSSIBLY be meaning to hurt anyone he's clearly deeply religious. This is most clear in his avoidance of any discussion of morality or teaching in favor of arguing about the translation of names much like his insistants on lawful vs legal and other meaningless empty jargon. In short Williams doesn't believe he's doing the work or Christ, Muhammad, Moses, Siddhartha, Zues or Satan himself for that matter; but he does know claiming to be is all he needs to do to guarantee the loyalty of the worst section of that population. He's a Qanon talking head for Christians.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ATW's just playing Rudy the Rube since this is one of his particular buttons and if you say the right magic words you're pure as the driven snow and all that. Rudy is a fool and easily gulled along.

I don't think ATW is a believer, in anything but the sound of his own voice, it is just one of the scams he uses to scam his customers. He appears to be doing the old affinity fraud on his current victims, and I suspect that if it is checked back he was doing the same on the mainland.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Looks like transcripts are starting to trickle out. They won't be available on PACER until early June, though.
949 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of TESTIMONY OF JOSEPH LAVELLE Proceedings as to Anthony T. Williams- held on 02-05, 06-2020, before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
950 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF LOREEN TROXELL) as to Anthony T. Williams- held on 02-06-2020, before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
951 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF JULITA ASUNCION) as to Anthony T. Williams- held on 02-06-2020, before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ATW is as religious as the next guy, but this is the next guy...

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Whelp there's a new call to poor Rudy https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYaeFhF9b4M&t=1s

Predictably it's not at all ATW's fault, and we find out the REAL reason his witnesses were denied *drum roll* he was doing so AMAZINGLY WELL at his defense that couldn't possibly let him get more people on the stand because then he'd definitely win! :roll: The level of delusion with both of them really is sad and between the Williams and Ed Brown calls it really seems like the Davis' already tenuous grip on reality is slipping even more. He's taken to insulting (in his very weird way) people who even correct the sentencings/charges on his vids for some reason. So his criteria for "spawn of Satan" has dropped from the already low bar of "doesn't immediately accept as gospel the words of every convict that calls me" to the even lower "points out what they were charged with/convicted for without even stating an opinion on guilt"
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

ScottComstock wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:32 pm Looks like transcripts are starting to trickle out. They won't be available on PACER until early June, though.
949 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of TESTIMONY OF JOSEPH LAVELLE Proceedings as to Anthony T. Williams- held on 02-05, 06-2020, before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
950 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF LOREEN TROXELL) as to Anthony T. Williams- held on 02-06-2020, before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
951 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF JULITA ASUNCION) as to Anthony T. Williams- held on 02-06-2020, before Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi.
The transcript is on the Rudy ihatethefbi.com
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 4072377971
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

philtejon99 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:49 am The transcript is on the Rudy ihatethefbi.com
Being headed with "Rudy Davis" and by no means an official court transcript, I find claims of authenticity dubious at best. I'll wait for the court records to read what actually happened.
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

This morning ATW claims his trial was 5 weeks long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYaeFhF9b4M&t=1m20s
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

TBL wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:45 pm
philtejon99 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:49 am The transcript is on the Rudy ihatethefbi.com
Being headed with "Rudy Davis" and by no means an official court transcript, I find claims of authenticity dubious at best. I'll wait for the court records to read what actually happened.
You are so right.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

philtejon99 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:57 pm
You are so right.
I'm fairly sure they didn't know that's what they were doing but Williams and Rudy openly admitted in one of the calls that they were going to cherry pick the transcripts to try and make Williams look better.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Baidn wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:19 pm
philtejon99 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:57 pm
You are so right.
I'm fairly sure they didn't know that's what they were doing but Williams and Rudy openly admitted in one of the calls that they were going to cherry pick the transcripts to try and make Williams look better.
So, I did actually read the transcripts presented. They did exactly that, even leaving in the page numbers.
There was at least one point where the judge had to prompt the prosecutor to object. That was a bit cringe-worthy. But, overall, if this was the best parts for the Private A$$hat General, it's pretty sad. The complete lack of decent grammar alone was a bit telling.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Sentencing has been reset for everyone.

ATW: 7/9/2020
952 - Government's RECEIPT FOR EXHIBITS as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. (emt, ) (Entered: 03/11/2020)
953 - Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams' RECEIPT FOR EXHIBITS - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (emt, ) Entered: 03/11/2020)
954 - (no document) EO : as to Anthony T. Williams ; Sentencing is reset at the request of Probation for 7/9/2020 at 03:30 PM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
Cabebe: 7/2/2020
13 - (no document) EO : as to Anabel Cabebe; Sentencing is reset at the request of Probation for 7/16/2020 at 03:30 PM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
14 - (no document) EO : as to Anabel Cabebel; CORRECTED Sentencing date is set for 7/2/2020 at 03:30 PM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
B. Williams: 7/23/2020
12 - (no document) EO: as to Barbara Williams; Sentencing is set for 7/23/2020 03:30 PM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

How long will it be before Anthony proclaims that the postponement was caused by the government spreading coronavirus around, so that he could not be vindicated and exonerated?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This came up a few pages back but my view is ATW is a true believer.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:58 pm This came up a few pages back but my view is ATW is a true believer.
I have mixed feelings on that, on the one hand he might be since he is willing to ride this train right off a cliff and most at least eventually wise up and try to minimize the damage they've done to themselves for at least a chance to rebuild once it becomes irrefutable that they're wrong in their beliefs. On the other he's a conman and he's been at this game quote a while, I think it's equally plausible that he simply is too invested in it and can't think of a better scheme. If that's the case my guess is his thoughts are somewhere along the lines of: there will always be more desperate innocent people that will immediately trust the "help" offered by a "good Christian man" and rubes like Rudy who will swear up and down as to his integrity against all evidence are useful for that but only if he keeps insisting that he's not wrong. A big part of his commitment if it's the later possiblity I would assume is the sunk cost falicy. Same as Parsons but more sinister, just replace "I've lost so much it has to have been worth it!" with "I worked this con so long I can't think of another".
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Baidn wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:58 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:58 pm This came up a few pages back but my view is ATW is a true believer.
I have mixed feelings on that, on the one hand he might be since he is willing to ride this train right off a cliff and most at least eventually wise up and try to minimize the damage they've done to themselves for at least a chance to rebuild once it becomes irrefutable that they're wrong in their beliefs. On the other he's a conman and he's been at this game quote a while, I think it's equally plausible that he simply is too invested in it and can't think of a better scheme. If that's the case my guess is his thoughts are somewhere along the lines of: there will always be more desperate innocent people that will immediately trust the "help" offered by a "good Christian man" and rubes like Rudy who will swear up and down as to his integrity against all evidence are useful for that but only if he keeps insisting that he's not wrong. A big part of his commitment if it's the later possiblity I would assume is the sunk cost falicy. Same as Parsons but more sinister, just replace "I've lost so much it has to have been worth it!" with "I worked this con so long I can't think of another".
I think, well believe really, that ATW is in fact a true believer of his con spiel. I think he has lived it too long and changed it too little. He has a modicum of intelligence, but only just. Point, he is, and has been, running the same con for the last I don't know how many years and has now gotten busted twice for it. He simply doesn't learn or grow. EVER as far as I can tell. His scam is not even remotely new or inventive or even remotely creative, it is VERY old and tried and tried and failed. ATW is a con man caught in his own con and I 'm not sure he even understands let alone understands why. "He's too smart, too good, they couldn't possibly caught him and beat him. Unless they cheated" At least in his mind. In a sense, they did, they didn't play in his fantasy world, reality bites for someone like him. Sucks to be ATW.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

The Pretend Attorney General filed yet another motion for acquittal. I downloaded them and took a quick peek, but there doesn't seem to be any difference between the motion he filed before and what he filed now. Document links to come after work.
955 - MOTION for Acquittal by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Exhibit "B", # 4 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 03/15/2020)
956 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams:
Defendant, Anthony T. Williams 955 MOTION for Acquittal; will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion.
Memorandum in Opposition is due on or before 3/30/2020
Reply Memorandum is due on or before 4/13/2020.
Defendant, Anthony T. Williams 955 MOTION for Acquittal will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Well his entire strategy involved chasing unicorns, why stop now?