Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Baidn »

TBL wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:31 pm Well his entire strategy involved chasing unicorns, why stop now?
Puts me in mind of the Monty Python strategy "the THIRD castle burned down fell over and sank into the swamp...but the FOURTH castle!" Sure the last dozen or so request accomplished nothing but surely he's wearing her down now :beatinghorse:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

With many courts shutting down due to the coronavirus pandemic, I wonder if consideration of this latest piece of legal hogwash will be postponed indefinitely, or if some judge, working from home, will give it the respect which it deserves, and put it into a virtual circular file.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I 've seen a number of cases where a MFA was filed at the end. I can't remember any where it got anymore than denied. I think he's just phoning it at this point. Also, he doesn't never ever learn. This is pretty much the same trial strategy that worked so very very well for him in FL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Don't knock it! He's nowhere near a prison in Florida, is he?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:50 am Don't knock it! He's nowhere near a prison in Florida, is he?
That's looking at the bright side. You found the silver lining. Of course in his case the silver lining is just the bottom of the bomber over his head, but, hey, it's a silver lining none-the-less!
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Now all he has to do is see if he can get mutlidecade sentences in another state (wasn't he pulling this in Georgia?) and THEN he can claim hes not in jail in Hawaii because they knew he was innocent and he did such an amazing job, it's brilliant! :shock:
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

If memory serves, he would be eligible to do multi-year sentences in FL, GA, TX, and maybe CA, for a start since he was apparently running or involved with the scam in each of those states. I 'm still curious as to why HI, other than that he was living there at the time(as I understand).
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

The Punk A-- General weighs in again on the current pandemic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gKEvAXCz9o
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Thank God for medical experts like ATW during this crisis :roll: :sarcasmon:
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

The Pretend Attorney General is continuing his "motions for acquittal", as well as using the coronavirus as a possible way out of prison (links on my server):

955 - MOTION for Acquittal by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Exhibit "B", # 4 Certificate of Service)
956 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant, Anthony T. Williams 955 MOTION for Acquittal; will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Memorandum in Opposition is due on or before 3/30/2020 Reply Memorandum is due on or before 4/13/2020. Defendant, Anthony T. Williams 955 MOTION for Acquittal will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
957 - Expedited Emergency MOTION for Immediate Release Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1, # 2 Exhibit 2, # 3 Mailing Documentation)
958 - Letter to Clerk from (01) Anthony T. Williams re ECF No. 957 Expedited Emergency MOTION for Immediate Release Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, dated March 24, 2020.
960 - SUPPLEMENT TO DEFENDANTS PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL re 955 MOTION for Acquittal by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
961 - DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR RETURN OF PROPERTY by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
962 - (no document) EO: as to Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams. Government to file a response to 957 DEFENDANT (01) ANTHONY T. WILLIAMS' EXPEDITED EMERGENCY MOTION FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC no later than Friday, April 3, 2020. (MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER)
964 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 955 MOTION for Acquittal (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B, # 3 Exhibit C, # 4 Exhibit D, # 5 Exhibit E-1, # 6 Exhibit E-2, # 7 Exhibit F, # 8 Exhibit G)
967 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 957 Expedited Emergency MOTION for Immediate Release Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B, # 3 Exhibit C, # 4 Exhibit D, # 5 Exhibit E, # 6 Exhibit F)
968 - MOTION (1) FOR LEAVE TO ADD ADDITIONAL BASIS FOR MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL; (2) MOTION THAT DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL BE DEEMED TO INCLUDE A MOTION FOR NEW TRIAL AND/OR (3) THAT DEFENDANT BE GRANTED LEAVE TO FILE A MOTION FOR NEW TRIAL re 955 MOTION for Acquittal by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)
969 - ERRATA re 957 Expedited Emergency MOTION for Immediate Release Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic by USA as to Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit E_Card Declaration, # 2 Exhibit A_BOP Phase Five COVID, # 3 Exhibit B_HONEnhanced Sanitation)
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Interesting that he's using the pandemic as an excuse even while denying it exist to morons like poor Rudy. There really are no depths he won't sink to for his own personal gain. Speaking of he has a new call on the loonstar channel where he does his worst attempt at mystical numerology to prove his genius yet, Rudy of course agrees wholeheartedly. Though he's moved on flat Earth and geocentrism to claiming the Bible says to never wash your hands.... :thinking:
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Baidn wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:04 pm Interesting that he's using the pandemic as an excuse even while denying it exist to morons like poor Rudy. There really are no depths he won't sink to for his own personal gain. Speaking of he has a new call on the loonstar channel where he does his worst attempt at mystical numerology to prove his genius yet, Rudy of course agrees wholeheartedly. Though he's moved on flat Earth and geocentrism to claiming the Bible says to never wash your hands.... :thinking:
LoneDummy has consistently proven himself to be the dullest bulb in the chandelier...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

I think mostly ATW says what he thinks his audience wants to hear. in LoneDummy's case it is validation of his stupidity and ignorance.
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:37 pm
Baidn wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:04 pm Interesting that he's using the pandemic as an excuse even while denying it exist to morons like poor Rudy. There really are no depths he won't sink to for his own personal gain. Speaking of he has a new call on the loonstar channel where he does his worst attempt at mystical numerology to prove his genius yet, Rudy of course agrees wholeheartedly. Though he's moved on flat Earth and geocentrism to claiming the Bible says to never wash your hands.... :thinking:
LoneDummy has consistently proven himself to be the dullest bulb in the chandelier...
This an example of Rudy's screwed up squash. The whole thing is revealing but the 13 minute mark is priceless. It is titled "God Kills Evil Freakin Bastards (GKEFB)" www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpXSzdROqzs&t=13m00s
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Well apparently Anthony filed a writ of manwhattadumbass which went about as well as can be expected. Eagerly looking forward to his next stupid plan.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Virgo Triad - no offense to her - does not have the mandamus procedure exactly right. Typically the writ is originally filed in an appellate court, asking that the trial court be directed to perform an unquestioned non-discretionary duty. That is why she didn't find it - or an order denying it - in the trial record. It is, however, in the Ninth Circuit record. Moreover, when the Circuit refers to "this closed case", it is not referring to anything except the mandumbass. Williams will continue to regale us with bullshit for some time to come.

Typical Williams writ of mandumbass - in other words, DOA. I was going to discuss the stuff Williams raises, but it's all been discussed before.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I think considering that ATW doesn't know what he is doing or demanding that VT can be forgiven her confusion. He still doesn't understand the difference between state and federal charges, quelle surprise!!
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I was aware that Virgo doesn't get it quite right but tend to cut her some slack as she regularly points out that she's not a lawyer just a member of a debunking community. Was wondering though if Wserra or another legal professional on here could enlighten me as to whether there are many options for someone representing a client as delusional as Williams when it comes to making doomed motions or otherwise wasting their time. Not a lawyer but from what I've seen in my hobbyist explorations of cases and the law it seems like counsel is essentially duty bound to follow the wishes of their client even if it is obviously futile (barring anything illegal or outright gibberish of course).
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Baidn wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:36 pm I was aware that Virgo doesn't get it quite right but tend to cut her some slack as she regularly points out that she's not a lawyer just a member of a debunking community. Was wondering though if Wserra or another legal professional on here could enlighten me as to whether there are many options for someone representing a client as delusional as Williams when it comes to making doomed motions or otherwise wasting their time. Not a lawyer but from what I've seen in my hobbyist explorations of cases and the law it seems like counsel is essentially duty bound to follow the wishes of their client even if it is obviously futile (barring anything illegal or outright gibberish of course).
I haven't practiced in years; but I would also add, to that list, actions which violate the Canons of Ethics by which all lawyers are bound.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

That writ is pure ATW, I don't think Lars had anything to do with it other than maybe getting it typed up to be filed. He filed something similar with the court in HI. Didn't work any better there.