Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ScottComstock wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:37 pm Here's the latest from the Pretend Attorney General; more whining about not having three boxes of legal mail (due to being in the SHU), about victim notification letters, etc.
During this period of economic depression, Williams is doing his best to maintain the employment of several lawyers and court officials.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Possibly new thing in 1017. He says he’s a “lawyah” not a lawyer.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:35 pm Possibly new thing in 1017. He says he’s a “lawyah” not a lawyer.
Is he from Bahstin, now?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Has anyone listened to his new call yet? I'm sure it's just him talking about what an amazing job he did at trial again and how unfair it is that he was convicted after such an awesome performance, but I still hold out hope for one of the more interesting desperate rants to the only man in the world dumb enough to believe him.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Bullet points:

Punk A-- General wants to be released from prison because COVID [fails to realize he has time still to serve in FL DoC and likely 15+ years coming from the Feds. He'll likely spend the rest of his life in prison]

Sentencing is change to 03SEP20, he thinks it's because "they're gonna have to release me" and they want him to stay in jail for a little while longer and he's got to be let go because his co-conspirators aren't going to do prison time. [I have yet to see anything in the court docs that say this will happen, all 3 cut deals, but I'm sure will do time]

The Punk A-- General wants LoneDummy to call in to the court sentencing day to speak for him, [To what end that LoneDummy is going to "help" the cause is anyone's guess :shrug: ]. Apparently other Punk A-- General supporters have called the contact official and she has been rude to them, seeing as they no doubt would act just like LoneDummy when he calls gov offices, it would certainly be justifiable. Punk A-- General supposedly filed a motion for a new contact to be assigned.

LoneDummy's dumber half chimes in yabbering about some guy who made a 5 min youtube vid claiming COVID is a hoax [Then why pray tell should the Punk A--General be let out because of a hoax :shrug: ]

Punk A-- General brings up Tony Violia again [He was involved with a mortgage fraud, he got off on a technicality on appeal]. LoneDummy tries to compare the man's losing in Fed court and "win" in state court like Francis Cox's case.

Punk A-- General plays the racism card and tries to claim once more the feds struck all the black jurors and hence why he was found guilty, LoneDummy once more calls for all trials to be live streamed, fails to realize that a lot of personal info is said during trials.

Punk A-- General claims that he's going to put in a motion to get video from a local FL news station that supposedly recorded his last trial in FL. Then complains that motions were made to keep him from blathering on about the bible and god during his trials and then complains about the US gov and says you have a better chance in communist trals than you do in the US, everyone in gov is corrupted by satan.

Punk A-- General complains about lawyers. End first call, calls back to listen to afore mentioned youtube vid, LoneDummy complains about not being able to see his mom because of COVID restrictions. Call ends with Punk A-- General being told to lock down, will call again on sunday.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Latest drivel from the Pretend Attorney General: his request for release due to his son's death was denied, and he got a bunch of his friends to write the court (doc 1054 exhibits 2 & 3)!

1040 - ORDER (1) DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION TO FOR LEGAL MAIL TO BE PROVIDED TO HIM AND FOR HEARING, ECF NO. 1033 , AND (2) DENYING DEFENDANT ANTHONY WILLIAMS' MOTION TO SHOW THE GOVERNMENT IN COMPLICITY WITH THE COURT HAS DIVESTED PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS OF THE ABILITY TO PROPERLY RESEARCH, DRAFT AND RESPOND TO MOTIONS, ECF NO. 1037 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE WES REBER PORTER on 6/23/2020. (emt, )
1041 - MOTION to Eradicate Duplicity and Multiplicity of the Bogus Charges - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1042 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING THE GOVERNMENT'S MOTION TO CONTINUE SENTENCING DATE as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 1014 : The Government's Motion is HEREBY GRANTED, and Defendant's sentencing hearing is CONTINUED to September 3, 2020, at 2:30 p.m.
1043 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO ERADICATE DUPLICITY AND MULTIPLICTY OF THE BOGUS CHARGES re 1041 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
1044 - MOTION to Remove Susan Estores as Contact Person for Private Attorney General Anthony Williams' Sentencing Hearing - by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1045 - MOTION for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to All of the Victims of Henry Malinay and Anabel Cabebe - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1046 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant, Anthony T. Willams' (1), MOTION (Dkt. 1044 ) to Remove Susan Estores as Contact Person for Private Attorney General Anthony Williams' Sentencing Hearing and MOTION (Dkt. 1045 ) for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to all of the Victims of Henry Malinay and Anabel Cabebe; will be consideredby Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Government's Response Memorandum is due: 7/13/2020. Government Reply Memorandum is due: 7/27/2020
1047 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S EMERGENCY MOTION TO BE RELEASED DUE TO THE DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED'S YOUNGEST SON re 982 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 6/30/2020.
1048 - SUPPLEMENTAL EXHIBIT to 1045 MOTION for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to All of the Victims of Anabel Cabebe and Henry Malinay - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit S, # 2 Mailing Documentation)
1049 - MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Jeremiah Matau, # 2 Mailing Documentation)
1051 - RESPONSE by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1044 MOTION to Remove Susan Estores as Contact Person for Private Attorney General Anthony Wiliams' Sentencing Hearing, 1045 MOTION for a Copy of the Letter that was Sent to All of the Victims of Henry Malinay and Anabel Cabebe (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 07/10/2020)
1052 - (no document) EO: Given the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii's June 1, 2020 Temporary General Order Regarding District of Hawaii Response to COVID-19 Emergency and June 29, 2020 Order Authorizing the Use of Telephonic and Video Hearings pursuant to the CARES Act, the 1049 MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus will be considered by Magistrate Judge Kenneth J. Mansfield as a Non Hearing Motion. * Government Response Memorandum is due by July 29, 2020 * U.S. Probation Office optional response is also due by July 29, 2020 1049 MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
1053 - (no access) DRAFT PRESENTENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT (1)**Document Restricted** as to Anthony T. Williams; Sentencing Statements due by 07/30/2020. (Attachments: # 1 PSR Attachment A, # 2 Notice to Attorneys - Draft)(did) (Entered: 07/16/2020)
1054 - Motion Verifying Inmate Contracting COVID-19 in the FDC Honolulu Facility and Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Supplemental MOTION to be Immediately Released to Avoid Contracting this Deadly Virus - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1, # 2 Exhibit 2, # 3 Exhibit 3, # 4 Mailing Documentation)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love Williams's new self-assigned title of "Lawyah" (not Lying Lawyer)". :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know that he was from Boston.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:35 pm Possibly new thing in 1017. He says he’s a “lawyah” not a lawyer.
I'll put aside the eptymology for now... buit out of idle curiosity, how many cases that aren't akin to big anti trust cases like US v AT&Tthat have over 1000 items on the list of stuff?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 am
I'll put aside the eptymology for now... buit out of idle curiosity, how many cases that aren't akin to big anti trust cases like US v AT&Tthat have over 1000 items on the list of stuff?
I've followed SovCit cases over the years, and even vex lit Russell Landers of Montana Freeman fame didn't get that far, I think the Punk A&& General might have a record here...
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
TBL

Post by TBL »

Does the judge have the ability to stem the flow from this lunatic?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

TBL wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:15 pm Does the judge have the ability to stem the flow from this lunatic?
Not really, though it does become self defeating which he of course is too dumb to realize. You can essentially file all you want in regards to your case once you've been evicted as far as I'm aware. It'll all get roundfiled for the most part but it's one of those "better to err on the side of caution" things since it's in the interest of justice to allow as much access to the court as possible. For every Gideon case there are a thousand ATWs
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

wserra

Post by wserra »

Anything in particular in that six months of garbage?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
philtejon99
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by philtejon99 »

sentencing rescheduled to October 26, 2020.
TBL

Post by TBL »

1058 Jul 30, 2020 Government's SENTENCING STATEMENT; Certificate of Service - by Plaintiff USA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. (SEALED) (emt, ) (Entered: 07/31/2020)
That'd be interesting to see, but it's understandably sealed.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I'm sure he'll be inadvertantly providing us with updates via Lonedummy as the next step approaches. He's ironically small potatoes as far as the criminality of most of dummies fans, content to just hang himself over and over rather than attempt new criminal enterprises from jail so he's likely to be allowed to stay in contact.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

It's transcript time! Links on my server, as usual. Some links may be broken since I'm still in the process of uploading and it appears ECF has gone down temporarily.

1022 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of TESTIMONY OF JOSEPH LAVELLE
1023 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF BRIAN OLESKI)
1024 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF JULITA ASUNCION)
1025 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JR - DAY 4 (TESTIMONY OF LOREEN TROXELL)
1026 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAYS 6 & 7 (TESTIMONY OF HENRY MALINAY)
1027 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 6 (TESTIMONY OF MELVYN VENTURA)
1028 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 7 (TRANSCRIPT OF PATRICIA A. MAU-SHIMIZU)
1029 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 7 & 8 (TESTIMONY OF MACRINA PILLOS
1030 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 8 (TESTIMONY OF DAMON STANFORD)
1031 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 11 (TESTIMONY OF DR. LEONARD GEORGE HOROWITZ)
1032 - PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT of Proceedings JT - DAY 11 (TESTIMONY OF SHERRI KANE)
1056 - MOTION for Extension of Time to File Defendant's Sentencing Statement by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of counsel, # 2 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 07/25/2020)
1057 - RESPONSE in Opposition by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1049 MOTION for Immediate Release Due to Staff and Inmates Contracting the Coronavirus (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 07/29/2020)
1058 - (no document) Government's SENTENCING STATEMENT; Certificate of Service - by Plaintiff USA as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. (SEALED)
1059 - EO: GRANTING DEFENDANT'S MOTION 1056 for Extension of Time to File Defendant's Sentencing Statement as to Anthony T. Williams (1): 7/25/2020 he defendant, Anthony T. Williams, filed a MOTION for Extension of Time to File Defendant's Sentencing Statement, (Dkt. 1056 ). The Court GRANTS the defendants MOTION. Deadline to submit Sentencing statement is set for: 8/20/2020. All other deadlines remain in effect.
1060 - EO: ORDER GRANTING REQUEST TO CONTINUE SENTENCING HEARING as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: On 07/31/2020, Defendant's motion for an extension of time to file his Sentencing Statement was granted and Defendant's deadline to file is 08/20/2020. Local Rule 32.1(g) of the Criminal Local Rules of Practice for the United States District Court for the District of Hawai'i requires United States Probation Office ("USPO") to file the Final Presentence Report ("Final PSR") at least 14 days prior to sentencing. Defendant's hearing is currently scheduled to be held on 09/03/2020. The extension granted to Defendant caused the Final PSR to be filed on the same date as his sentencing statement - 08/20/2020. USPO would thus have no time to respond to Defendant's Sentencing Statement. For the foregoing reason, USPO requested on August 3, 2020 to continue the sentencing hearing in order to have reasonable time to file the Final PSR. The request is hereby GRANTED and Defendant's sentencing hearing shall be held on September 22, 2020 at 2:30 PM before Judge Kobayashi.
1061 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION TO REMOVE SUSAN ESTORES AS CONTACT PERSON FOR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS SENTENCING HEARING" re 1044 as to Anthony T. Williams (1) : Unless Defendant proposes to present live witness testimony to support his objections to the Presentence Investigation Report, see Local Rule CrimLR32.1(f)2, any statements in support that he wishes to present must be submitted in writing by August 24, 2020. The statements of support may be submitted to this Court: (1) by mail to 300 Ala Moana Bvld. #C-423, Honolulu, HI 96850; or (2) by facsimile to (808)541-1386. Statements submitted by email will not be accepted. Based on the foregoing, Defendant's Motion is HEREBY DENIED in its entirety.
1062 - MOTION in Opposition to Government's Sentencing Statement - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. Note: Defendant requests leave to obtain various documents. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1063 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DUE TO STAFF AND INMATES CONTRACTING THE CORONAVIRUS (ECF NO. 1049 ); AND MOTION VERIFYING INMATE CONTRACTING COVID-19 IN THE FDC HONOLULU FACILITY AND PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION TO BE IMMEDIATELY RELEASED TO AVOID CONTRACTING THIS DEADLY VIRUS (ECF NO. 1054 ) as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD on 8/6/2020.
1064 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION FOR A COPY OF THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF HENRY MALINAY AND ANABEL CABEBE" re 1045 as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
1065 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION IN OPPOSITION TO GOVERNMENT'S SENTENCING STATEMENT" re 1062 as to Anthony T. Williams (1): Defendant's Motion is therefore DENIED in its entirety. The filing deadline for Defendant's sentencing statement remains August 20, 2020, and his sentencing hearing will proceed as scheduled on September 22, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. If Defendant needs additional time to prepare his sentencing statement, he must file a motion for extension of that deadline, and he must state the specific length of the extension he is requesting. However, Defendant is cautioned that granting an extension of his deadline to file his sentencing statement may result in a continuance of his sentencing hearing because the Probation Office must be allowed a sufficient amount of time to respond to any objections to the Draft PSR.
1066 - MOTION for Subpoena Duces Tecum - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1067 - EO : COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S 1017 MOTION DEMANDING DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE TO CORRECT THEIR LIES SENT TO CLIENTS. To the extent that the instant Motion challenges Defendant's convictions themselves, that challenge is already before this Court in Defendant's Motion for Judgment of Acquittal, which Defendant filed on March 15, 2020 and which he supplemented on March 30, 2020 and April 3, 2020. See dkt. nos. 955 , 960 , 968 . Therefore, the Motion's arguments challenging Defendant's convictions will not be addressed. To the extent that Defendant disputes information in the draft PSR, including information that USPO obtained as a result of the letters dated May 11, 2020, Defendant must follow the process set forth in Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 32 and Criminal Local Rule 32.1. Defendant is reminded that his sentencing statement is due on August 20, 2020.
1068 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1066 for Subpoena Duces Tecum, will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Response Memorandum is due: 8/31/2020. Optional Reply Memorandum is due: 9/14/2020. Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1066 for Subpoena Duces Tecum; will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
1069 - MOTION for Extension of Time - by (01) Anthony T. Williams.(Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1070 - ORDER DENYING "DEFENDANT'S 'PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS MOTION FOR JUDGMENT OF ACQUITTAL'" re 955 , 960 , 968 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 8/19/2020.
1071 - EO: COURT ORDER GRANTING IN PART AND DENYING IN PART DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME RE 1069 as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. Defendant's sentencing statement must now be filed by September 21, 2020, and his sentencing hearing will be held on October 26, 2020, at 2:30 p.m. The Court DENIES Defendant's request for an order compelling FDC Honolulu to provide him with daily access to the hard drives identified in the Motion.
1072 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR CLIENT, FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SPEAK AT SENTENCING HEARING OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL Anthony Williams by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 08/20/2020)
1073 - MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM by Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 08/20/2020)
1075 - MOTION for Order from the Court Directing FDC to Provide Access to the Computers 8 Hours Per Day to Allow Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Adequate Time to Research and Draft His Appeal - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)
1076 - MOTION for a FRAP 9(a) Appeal - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Motion for Bail Pending Appeal and Request from Court Reporter)
1077 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1066 MOTION for Leave to File, 1073 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM GOVERNMENTS RESPONSE TO DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM (Yates, Gregg)
1078 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1073 for Subpoena Duces Tecum, will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Response Memorandum is due: 9/11/2020. Optional Reply Memorandum is due: 9/25/2020. Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1073 for Subpoena Duces Tecum; will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
1079 - NOTICE GOVERNMENTS NOTICE REGARDING DEFENDANTS DUPLICATIVE MOTIONS FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1073 MOTION DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM (Yates, Gregg)
1080 - EO: ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR CLIENT, FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SPEAK AT SENTENCING HEARING OF PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS, FILED 8/20/20 (DKT. NO. 1072 ) as to Anthony T. Williams (1).
1082 - EO: as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1075 or Order from the Court Directing FDC to Provide Access to the Computers 8 Hours Per Day to Allow Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Adequate Time to Research and Draft His Appeal, will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Response Memorandum is due: 9/30/2020. Optional Reply Memorandum is due: 10/24/2020. Defendant, Anthony T. Williams MOTION 1075 or Order from the Court Directing FDC to Provide Access to the Computers 8 Hours Per Day to Allow Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Adequate Time to Research and Draft His Appeal ; will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
1083 - EO: (AMENDED) as to (01) Anthony T. Williams re 1082 : Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1075 or Order from the Court Directing FDC to Provide Access to the Computers 8 Hours Per Day to Allow Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Adequate Time to Research and Draft His Appeal, will be considered by Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi as a Non Hearing Motion. Response Memorandum is due: 9/30/2020. Optional Reply Memorandum is due: 10/14/2020. Defendant, Anthony T. Williams' MOTION 1075 or Order from the Court Directing FDC to Provide Access to the Computers 8 Hours Per Day to Allow Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Adequate Time to Research and Draft His Appeal ; will be taken under submission thereafter. Court to issue Order.
1084 - EO: On 8/26/2020, Defendant Anthony T. Williams filed a Motion for FRAP 9(a) Appeal. See ECF No. 1076 . Although not entirely clear from the filing, it appears that Defendant is seeking information regarding how to request transcripts of the bail proceedings for his appeal so that he can comply with Ninth Circuit Rule 9-1.2(b), which requires movants for bail pending appeal to provide a certification regarding transcripts on appeal when a motion for bail pending appeal is filed in the Ninth Circuit. See id. The Court DIRECTS the Clerk's Office to send Defendant five copies of HID 010 (Rev. 10/16) Transcript Designation & Ordering Form (Appeals), which Defendant may complete and file to obtain any requested transcripts of the bail proceedings in his case. Further, Defendant may file a motion for preparation of the requested transcripts at government expense pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 753(f).
1085 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1075 MOTION for Order from the Court Directing FDC to Provide Access to the Computers 8 Hours Per Day to Allow Private Attorney General Anthony Williams Adequate Time to Research and Draft His Appeal (Yates, Gregg)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wish we could read the PSR. Has he leaked any of the contents?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

He's got his sentencing coming up this month right? Looking forward to that shit show