Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Baidn wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:51 am He's got his sentencing coming up this month right? Looking forward to that shit show
Late this month 25th? maybe, unless it gets moved again.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:07 am
Baidn wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:51 am He's got his sentencing coming up this month right? Looking forward to that shit show
26OCT20. The latest stay was asked by him, I doubt the gov't will ask for another, and I doubt he'll be granted another.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:25 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:07 am
26OCT20. The latest stay was asked by him, I doubt the gov't will ask for another, and I doubt he'll be granted another.
It would almost be worth a trip out there just to watch the hammer drop on him.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Mommie Williams got sentenced a few weeks ago, not pretty, but not a tragedy either...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/34rbnp9c6ok4m ... 4.pdf?dl=0
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Sentencing statements and PSR are filed but sealed, but support letters from ATW's friends are up. Links on my server, as usual.

1086 - (no documents) Defendant's SENTENCING STATEMENT - by Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams.(SEALED) (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Part I, # 3 Part II, # 4 Exhibit A, # 5 Exhibit B, # 6 Exhibit C, # 7 Exhibit D, # 8 Exhibit E, # 9 Exhibit F, # 10 Exhibit G, # 11 Exhibit H, # 12 Exhibit I, # 13 Exhibit J, # 14 Exhibit K, # 15 Exhibit L, # 16 Exhibit M, # 17 Exhibit N, # 18 Exhibit O, # 19 Exhibit P, # 20 Exhibit Q, # 21 Exhibit R, # 22 Exhibit S, # 23 Exhibit T, # 24 Exhibit U, # 25 Exhibit V, # 26 Exhibit W, # 27 Exhibit X, # 28 Exhibit Y, # 29 Exhibit Z, # 30 Exhibit AA, # 31 Exhibit BB, # 32 Exhibit CC, # 33 Exhibit DD, # 34 Certificate of Service) (emt, ) (Entered: 09/22/2020)
1087 - ORDER FOR DISMISSAL as to (03) Barbara Williams - Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 9/29/2020. (emt, ) (Entered: 09/29/2020)
1088 - MOTION for Preparation of Transcripts - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation)(emt, ) (Entered: 09/30/2020)
1089 - MOTION to Reconsider Bail - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit 1)(emt, ) (Entered: 09/30/2020)
1091 - SENTENCING MEMORANDUM Defendant's Submission of Support Letters by Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 10/05/2020)
1092 - EO: COURT ORDER REGARDING MOTION FOR PREPARATION OF TRANSCRIPTS
1093 - (no documents) PRESENTENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT (1) **Document Restricted** as to Anthony T. Williams (Attachments: # 1 PSR Attachment A, # 2 Notice to Attorneys)(did) (Entered: 10/07/2020)
1094 - (no document) EO: Given the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii's lates Temporary General Order Regarding District of Hawaii Response to COVID-19 Emergency and Order Authorizing the Use of Telephonic and Video Hearings pursuant to the CARES Act, the 1089 MOTION for Bond will be considered by Magistrate Judge Kenneth J. Mansfield as a Non Hearing Motion. Government Response Memorandum is due by October 16, 2020
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

Wait, isn't he a convicted felon from his case in Florida? All the letters he submits say non-felon. It seems he may not be telling his friends and family the whole truth?
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

TBL wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:30 pm Wait, isn't he a convicted felon from his case in Florida? All the letters he submits say non-felon. It seems he may not be telling his friends and family the whole truth?
In all likelihood he hasn't even lied to them, you've got to bear in mind that ATW now communicates almost exclusively with a group of people with an extremely selective view of reality. He says things they wish were true (like you don't have to pay your mortgage) so in their minds he MUST be innocent. Since he must be innocent the convictions must be invalid, since the convictions are invalid that means he's not actually a convict. If that level of mental gymnastics seems unlikely then remember: several of them are not only flat earthers but geocentrist. Their is no one more gullible than someone who paradoxically has extremely weak and yet unshakable faith.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

New: Fogbow and Quatloos both get called out in a letter from Rudy Davis (1104), and ATW files a whole batch of support letters (1108). Links on my server. Personal identifiers in the letters were redacted by me.

1095 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S "MOTION FOR ORDER FROM THE COURT DIRECTING THE FDC TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE COMPUTERS 8 HOURS PER DAY TO ALLOW PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ANTHONY WILLIAMS ADEQUATE TIME TO RESEARCH AND DRAFT HIS APPEAL" (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
1096 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTIONS FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)(tyk)
1097 - RESPONSE to Motion by USA as to Anthony T. Williams re 1089 MOTION for Bond (Yates, Gregg) (Entered: 10/16/2020)
1098 - EO: ORDER GRANTING DEFENDANT'S REQUEST TO CONVERT SENTENCING HEARING FROM IN-PERSON TO VIDEO TELECONFERENCE as to (01) Anthony T. Williams. IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI) (emt, ) COURT'S CERTIFICATE of Service - (01) Anthony T. Williams served by First Class Mail to the address of record listed on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) on October 19, 2020. Registered Participants of CM/ECF received the document electronically to the email addresses listed on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF).
1100 - (no document) Defendant's SEALED MOTION / SENTENCING MEMORANDUM (construed as a supplemental sentencing statement, see ECF No. 1101 ) - by (01) Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit A, # 3 Certificate of Service)(emt, ) Modified on 10/20/2020 (emt, ). (Entered: 10/20/2020)
1099 - ORDER DENYING DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO RECONSIDER BAIL (ECF NO. 1089 ) as to Anthony T. Williams (1) - Signed by MAGISTRATE JUDGE KENNETH J. MANSFIELD. (emt, ) COURT'S CERTIFICATE of Service - (01) Anthony T. Williams served by First Class Mail to the address of record listed on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF) on October 20, 2020. Registered Participants of CM/ECF received the document electronically to the email addresses listed on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF).
1101 - EO: COURT ORDER CONSTRUING FILING AS SUPPLEMENTAL SENTENCING STATEMENT as to (01) Anthony T. Williams: On October 19, 2020, Defendant Anthony T. Williams ("Defendant") filed his Motion/Sentencing Memorandum (dkt. no. 1100 ) and the Court construes this filing as a supplemental sentencing statement. It notes that Defendant filed his Sentencing Memorandum on October 5, 2020 (dkt. no. 1091 ). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
1102 - EO: COURT ORDER DENYING MOTION FOR PREPARATION OF TRANSCRIPTS, FILED 9/30/2020 (DKT NO. 1088 ) as to Anthony T. Williams (1). IT IS SO ORDERED. (JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI)
1103 - Letter in support of (01) Anthony T. Williams from Erin Hobson, dated October 14, 2020. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 10/21/2020)
1104 - Letter in support of (01) Anthony T. Williams from Rudy Davis. (Attachments: # 1 Mailing Documentation) (emt, ) (Entered: 10/21/2020)
1105 - (no document) EO : as to Anthony T. Williams; Time of Sentencing is rescheduled from 2:30 PM for 10/26/2020 at 01:30 PM in Aha Nonoi before JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI.
1106 - (no document) EO : LOGISTICS FOR SENTENCING SET FOR 10/26/2020: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic and the current safety precautions implemented at the U.S. Federal Courthouse which includes, but is not limited to, face mask requirement by all patrons who enter the courthouse and limited seating in each courtroom; Judge Leslie E. Kobayashi directs the following to assist with the Anthony T. Williams sentencing: 1.Limited seating in the courtroom will be on a first come first serve basis. 2.Additional family members, the press, and the general public who are not able to attend may call using the Courts telephone conference system by following the instructions listed below to listen to the live audio stream of the sentencing. Participants to call in per the instructions below at least (10) ten minutes prior to the scheduled hearing start time: a. Dial 1-650-479-3207 b. Enter Access Code (1607483022) when prompted followed by the pound (#) sign c. You will hear "At the tone state your name." You will then be connected to the conference. 1d. Once connected, please mute your phone, thank you. 3.All those participating in person or via telephone are reminded that all hearings are strictly prohibited from being recorded or broadcasted, in whole or in part, in any fashion.
1107 - Letter from Willie L. Williams in support of (01) Anthony T. Williams, dated October 23, 2020. (emt, ) (Entered: 10/23/2020)
1108 - SENTENCING STATEMENT by Defendant Anthony T. Williams DEFENDANTS SECOND SUBMISSION OF SUPPORT LETTERS; (Attachments: # 1 Declaration of Counsel, # 2 Exhibit "A", # 3 Exhibit "B", # 4 Exhibit "C", # 5 Exhibit "D", # 6 Exhibit "E", # 7 Exhibit "F", # 8 Exhibit "G", # 9 Exhibit "H", # 10 Exhibit "I", # 11 Certificate of Service)(Isaacson, Lars) (Entered: 10/23/2020)
Last edited by ScottComstock on Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

1104!!! LoneDummy [Rudy Davis] gives Quatloos a shout out!!! :D

I may have been the one to inform him this site exists :whistle:

And I've trademarked the name Devilish Hyenas as the name for my Backstreet Boys cover band...
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:45 pmI may have been the one to inform him this site exists
And the Illuminati have amended your private dossier to reflect that significant breach of protocol.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Foggy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Foggy »

Well, rig my marole! Devilish hyenas, are we?

My mom woulda been so proud. :whistle:
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

wserra wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:55 pm
And the Illuminati have amended your private dossier to reflect that significant breach of protocol.
But since my tin foil hat so neatly fits! They'll have no choice but to acquit! :D
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

The link to Rene Powers' document has been fixed.

http://sovcitbullshit.com/anthony-troy- ... dacted.pdf

As for the missing "i" and "l" letters, they're present in the unredacted copies, but disappeared when I applied the redactions in Acrobat Pro. Mea culpa
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Nothing official on PACER yet, but word is the Punk A$$ General got 20 years, consecutive to his FL sentence. :snicker:
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

ATTENTION!!! LoneDumbF$%k violated court oreders and recorded the call and has posted it on youtube and FB.

I have already emailed the judge let her know of this and that he Rudy A. Davis of Forney TX. I encourage you to do the same, her email

kobayashi_orders@hid.uscourts.gov
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:15 am ATTENTION!!! LoneDumbF$%k violated court oreders and recorded the call and has posted it on youtube and FB.

I have already emailed the judge let her know of this and that he Rudy A. Davis of Forney TX. I encourage you to do the same, her email

kobayashi_orders@hid.uscourts.gov
ATW starts yapping at 29:00.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The judge is ice cold. Says she would have given him the 20 year sentence concurrent with the Florida sentence as the prosecutor wanted but due to the testimony of ATW's witnesses at the sentencing, changed it to consecutive since he's still up to his Mortgage fraud shenanigans.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:53 am The judge is ice cold. Says she would have given him the 20 year sentence concurrent with the Florida sentence as the prosecutor wanted but due to the testimony of ATW's witnesses at the sentencing, changed it to consecutive since he's still up to his Mortgage fraud shenanigans.
Lonedummy and his ilk are among the best employees the prosecutors office has ever had.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Well, if LoneDummy is being naughty for posting the call, Virgo Triad will have to stand in the corner for an hour for posting video!

Famous last words! "All of you are going to pay for this. All of you are going to jail for this."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
wserra

Post by wserra »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:09 amFamous last words! "All of you are going to pay for this. All of you are going to jail for this."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume