Moorish Update

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Moorish Update

Post by Jeffrey »

Canadians are hogging up the board with their SovCits to the detriment of giving attention to Moors down in the States. Here's some of the gold we've missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQ3LCMNg60
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBAy_J0YZoY

First off Morel Bey, detained and arrested for driving with no license, insurance or plates in Texas. The magic documents he tries to read to get the cops to leave him alone don't work. Cop states he's familiar with Sovereigns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTJdo-czD1Q

Alliyah Mecca Bey and Akil Allah-Ziyad Bey, cops smells marijuana, they refuse to identify themselves, it goes downhill from there. Again the cop states he's experienced with dealing with sovereigns. The post Jerry Kane emphasis on training cops how to deal with Sovereigns clearly has been effective. If you view pre-2010 traffic stop videos, cops generally act confused and mention "they've never heard of sovereigns or moors" before. The newer videos show cops are up to speed and often are aware of the word games they play.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Moorish Update

Post by Burnaby49 »

Canadians are hogging up the board with their SovCits to the detriment of giving attention to Moors down in the States. Here's some of the gold we've missed.
I agree! The United States Freemen seem to be slumbering or else nobody is bothering to report them. Let's get a bit more coverage from below the 49th.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Unidyne

Post by Unidyne »

What saddens me is that these people actually think they're in the right! I live outside of Las Vegas, and we used to be a hotbed for this sort of activity (This is where Irwin Schiff lived before his sentence). It was not an infrequent site to see a "Sovereign" license plate (I've seen "British West Indies", "Nevada republic", and "Sovereign Non-Commercial Property" on them) or even a counterfeit US Diplomatic plate (You could tell because there was no two-letter country code).

I guess these people either have gotten smarter, or moved someplace where they think they can get away with it.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Jeffrey wrote: The post Jerry Kane emphasis on training cops how to deal with Sovereigns clearly has been effective.
Sadly true. From about 1995-2005, I occasionally was invited to speak to law enforcement/prosecutors groups about Sovereign Citizens (at that time I kept calling them the Militias), and I would mention how they would try to flimflam cops about driving without licenses, and the various phony documents they might use. But I knew that cops already had enough on their plates that they didn't - and couldn't - burden themselves with even more details to remember on traffic stops. Then Jerry Kane, and the result is that, now, cops want, and make the effort, to learn the warning signs of dealing with SovCits.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And maybe if they'd paid a little more attention then, what followed later wouldn't have happened. We've had far too many deaths in my state because law enforcement and the legal system didn't take these loons seriously enough to stop it before it got out of hand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have seen some recent Youtube videos taken by SovCits of how they mouthed off at traffic stops -- invariably they got delayed extra time as a result, usually got ticketed for something when most well-behaved drivers might have just gotten a warning, and occasionally actually got arrested. And these twits were bragging about how they "owned" the cops!!
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

I'm sorry, the card says "Moops".

"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.