ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There

Post by ngupowered »

Thx Prof, "No playin', no jivin' - just business. "

What say yee' all? Did it rebut my statement?
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

ngupowered wrote:Thx Prof, "No playin', no jivin' - just business. "

What, exactly, will you accept as a rebuttal? I've read a goodly number of well thought out rebuttals but you seem to be insisting on something markedly different.
So: What, to you, is a proper rebuttal?
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

ngupowered wrote:Did it rebut my statement?
Yes.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:You are wasting your time doing this. The only thing that we need or want from you is an unreversed appellate court case supporting the proposition that consent to jurisdiction is necessary in criminal cases. Do you have such a case?

You can answer in one of two ways: yes or no. After that, we'll talk.
Anyone debating this fool is wasting their time as well. He's got nothing, no reason to think the way he does, but for a few Menard or Clifford videos (or if you're lucky, maybe a Druanna - she's at least not bad to look at and goes off into tangential new age nuttiness for extra entertainment factor).
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ngupowered wrote:
That question is one for you to answer.
In your opinion did it rebut your statement?
Yes or No?
If "No" please explain exactly why it did not rebut your statement.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

Obadiah, seems you believe that I believe it didn't rebut my statement?
"Anyone debating this fool is wasting their time as well" - Yet, here you are. Who then is the better fool?
"Menard or Clifford videos " - Eh? You are seriously confused.

rumpel, I asked you first.
rumpelstilzchen

ngupowered wrote:
rumpel, I asked you first.
Yes.
Now answer my question.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

ngupowered wrote: "Anyone debating this fool is wasting their time as well" - Yet, here you are. Who then is the better fool?
NGU, while others have debated you, I haven't. There's no reason trying to debate someone who is not remotely qualified to hold a conversation on a subject, yet is for some reason opinionated and contrary about it. I don't know where you get your garbage - there are an unlimited amount of charlatans selling this crap all over the internut, and you're probably one of them.
rumpelstilzchen

ngupowered wrote:
You need to start listening to Karl Lentz on talkshoe to water that dried shrunken fig brain of yours.
You mean the Karl Lentz who tried to sue the government for $300,000,000?
How did that go for him?
BHF wrote:
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
ngupowered wrote:
You need to start listening to Karl Lentz on talkshoe to water that dried shrunken fig brain of yours.
You mean the Karl Lentz who tried to sue the government for $300,000,000?
How did that go for him?
Didn't go so well in the real court, but he's still raking in one US dollar per second in Lentz Court.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
ngupowered wrote: "Anyone debating this fool is wasting their time as well" - Yet, here you are. Who then is the better fool?
NGU, while others have debated you, I haven't. There's no reason trying to debate someone who is not remotely qualified to hold a conversation on a subject, yet is for some reason opinionated and contrary about it. I don't know where you get your garbage - there are an unlimited amount of charlatans selling this crap all over the internut, and you're probably one of them.
I have absolutely no doubt that, if a defendant in a criminal case had to consent to jurisdiction in order for that jurisdiction to attach, "upstanding citizens" like Whitey Bulger, Richard Reid (shoe bomber), Ed and Elaine Brown, and Bernie Madoff would all be free people today. Add to that a long list of wealthy people, accused of crimes and able to afford the best criminal defense lawyers available, who still got convicted and sentenced to prison; and you wonder why they didn't raise lack of consent as a bar to prosecution, while penny-ante schmucks like ngupowered seem to know all about it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

They're all in on the conspiracy to deprive people of their rights. Everybody knows that. :haha:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ngupowered wrote:Thx Prof, "No playin', no jivin' - just business. "

Why does anyone need to rebut jibberish?

It's time to stop feeding the troll.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm done with him. He has been painted into a corner, but he still insists that he can dance to his heart's content and now get covered in paint.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Quatshed has been invoked
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ngupowered wrote:"Anyone debating this fool is wasting their time as well" - Yet, here you are. Who then is the better fool?
My God, I agree with something gnupowered said.

Must go wash my brain out with soap.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Rebut 'In Jail By Consent'

Post by ngupowered »

Continuing on 'ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There'.
People there got aroused and excited, just like a couple of retards, convincing themselves to shut down the thread. Apparently they need fresh posts hourly to satiate their troll fix, giving me no time to respond.

ST1 = Courts require consent of the parties, expressed or implied in action, for adjudication.
ST2 = Prof's post rebutts ST1.

So, your silence shall constitute tacit acquiescence in the affirmative to ST2 - rebuttals within 48 hours.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Rebut 'In Jail By Consent'

Post by obadiah »

ngupowered wrote:Continuing on 'ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There'.
People there got aroused and excited, just like a couple of retards, convincing themselves to shut down the thread. Apparently they need fresh posts hourly to satiate their troll fix, giving me no time to respond.

ST1 = Courts require consent of the parties, expressed or implied in action, for adjudication.

So, your silence shall constitute tacit acquiescence in the affirmative to ST2 - rebuttals within 48 hours.
And once again, what will you accept as a proper rebuttal?
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Quatshed
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Old thread unlocked and merged the two together.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

obadiah wrote:
ngupowered wrote:Continuing on 'ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There'.

And once again, what will you accept as a proper rebuttal?
Nothing whatsoever. He's too busy playing unilateral word games for that. He has been repeatedly challenged to provide at least one case showing that the defendant's consent is necessary for jurisdiction to attach to him/her; but all we get from his is cowardly evasion. All he cares about is evading, ducking, weaving, shucking and jiving until we get tired of him; and then he, like so many of his type, will strut off to his own world of like-minded circle-jerkers and crow about how he challenged the Quatloosers for an answer to his question but they could never give him one.