ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Gordon Hall indicted

Post by Gregg »

Umm, so I guess this guy is consenting to appear?

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:Umm, so I guess this guy is consenting to appear?
He doesn't look very happy, maybe he forgot his word salad?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JamesVincent wrote:
He doesn't look very happy, maybe he forgot his word salad?
Or, perhaps he's upset at having messed up his Magic Incantations which, said the organizer of the seminar, would make the big bad minions of the gummint go away, and gain him savings, over taxes and fees, which will more than cover the cost of the seminar.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Actually, if he's in Tax Court, he did consent to appear. "gnu" appears confused, even if not butted (rebutted).
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Are you sure that's him? Maybe it's just his strawman.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Well, yes.

1. He failed to raise the proper objection, and therefore consented sub silentio; or

2. He did something that implied consent, such as applying for a driver's license or Social Security number, or once using a zip code on a letter, or using a government-owned road, or breathing (and therefore accepting the benefits of the federal Clean Air Act).

Which is why there' s no point in talking to NG. When pressed, he will come up with some kind of crazy-ass rationalization (CAR) for why every person who has ever been convicted of a crime had consented to the jurisdiction of the court.

And I'm sure he's going to have another CAR to explain why Gordon Hall ends up in jail even though the case was "dismissed."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

"Umm, so I guess this guy is consenting to appear?"

YEEES, how wonderful that you actually managed to find a photo demonstrating clear consent. Since any of you clueless halfwits can't rebut/defeat/refute my statements, I might just as well teach you something. First to decipher the photo earns a gold star.
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
erwalkerca
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by erwalkerca »

ngu-powered will claim that since the two officers are not physically dragging him through the doors of the courtroom, the man is effectively giving consent. ngu-powered believes that there is some magic hocus-pocus going on related to officers making sure they do not touch the prisoner/defendant as he crosses the threshold so that he appears to do it voluntarily.

As LPC suggested, it is some kind of "CAR".
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ngupowered wrote:"Umm, so I guess this guy is consenting to appear?"

YEEES, how wonderful that you actually managed to find a photo demonstrating clear consent. Since any of you clueless halfwits can't rebut/defeat/refute my statements, I might just as well teach you something. First to decipher the photo earns a gold star.
Snide remarks fail me.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ngupowered wrote:YEEES, how wonderful that you actually managed to find a photo demonstrating clear consent. Since any of you clueless halfwits can't rebut/defeat/refute my statements, I might just as well teach you something. First to decipher the photo earns a gold star.
:haha:

Oh, there's no need to go on!

We're already astounded -- just to have the great fortune to be in the presence of Your Metaphysically Perfect, Cosmic, Infinite Omniscience.

Why, the Blinding Light that emanates from Your Glory causes us to fling the shoes from our unworthy feet and fall forward to the Holy Ground on which you have deemed to alight! In supplication and worship, we grovel at Your Feet, oh Mighty One! Your Knowledge of law is so far advanced! Your Intellect has no bounds!

ave troglodytam!

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ngupowered wrote:....Since any of you clueless halfwits can't rebut/defeat/refute my statements, I might just as well teach you something......
:)

Based on the tenor of all his posts, I would say that "ngupowered" is an Expert not only on law, but also on brain surgery, elementary particle physics, the curvature of the multi-dimensional space-time continuum, and quantum computers.

And "ngupowered" undoubtedly acquired His Cosmic Knowledge of all these topics (multiple choice):
A. By entering Harvard at the age of seven and earning His Ph.D. there, within two years;

B. By climbing Mount Everest alone at the age of twelve, and having His Cosmic Omniscience imparted to Him at the snowy, wind-swept summit thereof, by a Tibetan monk;

C. By extracting, from Peter Eric ("Blowhard") Hendrickson, the Narcissistic Essence of Hendrickson's Mind by means of an ingeniously designed Star Trekkian mind meld;

D. By learnin' all this stuff from the internet all these years -- on the computer, in His Royal Residence (momma's basement).
8)

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to give "ngupowered" his now-obligatory, Latin greeting.....

ave troglodytam!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ngupowered wrote:"Umm, so I guess this guy is consenting to appear?"

Please Google "Commissioner v. Wnuck"; and you'll find all of the reasons that you'll need to find out that we have better things to do than play Law Professor for you.

If this were a forum on mathematics, you'd be demanding that we prove, to you, that 2+2+4; or if a chemistry forum, that two atoms of hydrogen and one of oxygen make one molecule of water.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Famspear wrote: Based on the tenor of all his posts, I would say that "ngupowered" is an Expert not only on law, but also on brain surgery, elementary particle physics, the curvature of the multi-dimensional space-time continuum, and quantum computers.
Yes, but did he stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? Then he can't achieve true awesomeness can he....

ave troglodytam!
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ngupowered wrote:
YEEES, how wonderful that you actually managed to find a photo demonstrating clear consent.
Serious question, ngupowered. If the defendant states unequivocally that he does not consent to the proceeding would you be so kind as to tell us what you believe would happen next?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

FS needs to stop fertilize his weed garden with his own shit; it just grows too strong.
First answer the question, rumpel. They are closely related.

Question: How does the photo demonstrate consent?
Last edited by ngupowered on Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ngupowered wrote: First answer the question, rumpel.
What question?

ETA: LOL I see you have now edited your post to include the question.

As I asked you a question first, perhaps you would answer my question first. At the moment you are answering a question with a question.
So, this was my question:

If the defendant states unequivocally that he does not consent to the proceeding would you be so kind as to tell us what you believe would happen next?

You answer my question and then I will answer yours.
OK?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If the defendant states unequivocally that he does not consent to the proceeding would you be so kind as to tell us what you believe would happen next?
Why, the skin of the agents around him would start to crawl with dozens of bumps, they would start writhing in pain, their skin would split open and they would explode into rays of aqua light.

These guys all think they're Neo.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

ngupowered wrote:FS needs to stop fertilize his weed garden with his own shit; it just grows too strong.
First answer the question, rumpel. They are closely related.

Question: How does the photo demonstrate consent?
Trog:

Does the word WOOOOOSH mean anything to you?

The photo demonstrates LACK OF CONSENT. Note the armed guards, handcuffs, and leg irons.

Yet, the man is still entering the courtroom.

Your allegations regarding consent are not correct. They aren't even merely wrong. They are laughable and have been shown -- via specific legal citatons -- to be meaningless.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I saw the photo and said, "Such a sad panda." Condescendingly. To an empty apartment. And then I laughed. At my own joke.

To summarize, the only thing I got out of that photo is that I'm spending too much time alone. But you know, at least I'm not shuffling around like some kind of demented orange penguin with oppositional defiance disorder.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ngupowered wrote:FFS people how hard can it be.
Jury trial has been cancelled at least twice for Gordy and scheduled sentencing hearing for Benton. The GOV. has had almost a year to convict him. What's the hold up? Are they just going to let him play his "silly" game forever in custody? So every time he pleads conditionally, the GOV. is just gonna drop the scheduled jury trials and wait another couple of months? That could actually be abuse of due process if Gordon really believes in his methods - no mens rea.
When dealing with nincompoops it's often best to just let them dig the hole deeper.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three