ngupowered On How Everyone in Jail Consented to Be There

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Gordon Hall indicted

Post by webhick »

JamesVincent wrote:
webhick wrote: ngu is using "forum" to refer to himself in third person. And like most people who refer to themselves in third person, he's got a superiority complex bad enough to make people want to punch him in the face.
Hulk often refers to Hulk's self in third person but Hulk has a much cooler third person name.
Hulk has a limited vocabulary and therefore gets a pass.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Famspear wrote:Sentencing for Benton T. Hall (formerly set for today, March 13) has been re-set for March 31, 2014.

Gordon Hall's motion for bond was denied by the Court on March 4. Another motion for bond for Gordon Hall was denied, on March 11.
I wonder what ngupowered believes will happen on March 31, or whenever sentencing occurs. If ngupowered were to place a bet on the outcome, for example, what might that be?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: He CAN'T answer your question. If he did, he'd have to admit that he is flat-out wrong, and he fears that like the Kardashian sisters fear the "where are they now" columns. Instead, he demands that we spend our time proving the obvious to him (on a par with proving that 2 and 2 equals 4), and pretending that nothing we tell him has any validity.

The only way that he can ever claim "victory" in a debate like this is to dodge, weave, evade, obfuscate, bluster and move the goalposts until the rest of us get tired of him. Then, he can go back to his circle-jerk of friends and proclaim that he gave us all What For and that we could not overcome him in what he will call "debate".
Can't we just edit his posts to something like "I eat paste"?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

JamesVincent wrote:
Famspear wrote:Sentencing for Benton T. Hall (formerly set for today, March 13) has been re-set for March 31, 2014.

Gordon Hall's motion for bond was denied by the Court on March 4. Another motion for bond for Gordon Hall was denied, on March 11.
But did he consent to having his bail denied? Huh? Did he?????
:lol:

Good point! You have nailed an important aspect of the tax protester-sovereign citizen-wackadooster mentality: no matter how bitter the defeat, they try to portray it as a "victory".

Somehow this reminds me of the time when Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson took one of his cases to the U.S. Supreme Court to try to get the Supreme Court to reverse his defeat at the Court of Appeals. When the Supreme Court denied his petition, he essentially tried to claim that his loss was not really a loss -- because the legal issue he was presenting was somehow "moot."

Every time one of "ngu"'s heroes is brought into court in an orange jumpsuit and chains, ngu should claim that the Quatloos regulars just don't understand the legal brilliance of ngu's hero (and of course the legal brilliance of ngu himself).

:haha:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LPC wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Even better, ngu-baby: can you cite at least ONE appellate court case to support your assertion that consent is necessary to obtain jurisdiction?

I don't mean a quote mined, out of context, from an appellate case; I don't mean a citation from an out-of-date legal dictionary; I don't mean a quote from the writings of some political thinker.
Actually, any of those things would be a step forward. At least it would be *something* for which he claims support, instead of the continuing asinine posturing and vapid hand-waving.

And, the worthlessness of his "support" would help to show how lame he is.

So don't discourage him from quoting something out of context. Quotes out of context would be an improvement.

Unfortunately, I doubt he can produce even that. His beliefs are pure fantasies; he doesn't even have any garbage to rely on.
Yes, at least a 'dooster like Harvester would actually go out on a limb and make an assertion. For example, Harvester foolishly predicted that Pete Hendrickson would never be sent to prison to serve his second prison term. Harvester never tried to back up his stupid legal theories with any support, but at least Harvester was entertaining.

By contrast, "ngu" is afraid to take a position.

With ngu, I just don't feel that I'm getting my money's worth......

"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Can't we just edit his posts to something like "I eat paste"?
He likely eats paste, huffs lead paint, and probably drinks his own homemade liquor. Right before he fires up his laptop.
Last edited by davids on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

AndyK wrote:... it seems to be time to invoke flying cows and bad French accents.
No one expects the Bovine Inquisition! (There I go mixing my Pythonisms)

There is an old saying, that goes something like "never argue with an idiot, people might not be able to tell the difference." Well, thanks to ngu, that phrase is no longer a truism. But I'm still not going to argue with him.

Instead, I'd like to ask him to post his convoluted thoughts on why there is a sentencing hearing scheduled if the whole "conviction" thing is just bogus and a cover story for the state cowering in fear at the legal might of Gordon Hall. How can that be? I mean, why wouldn't they put it off for a few more months if they're so gosh durned skeered?

:P
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

Easy now my little hatchlings, your daddy at law never told you to ingest THAT much. :shock:

Nevertheless, we have a winner:
erwalkerca wrote:"The man appears to have entered the court room [sic] under his own power without the officers touching him as he crossed the threshold of the door".
Of course, the law agnizes not what fashion wear, frippery or countenance attaches. :snooty:
The rest of his [walker's] prattle is dismissed as frivolous or as a matter of law. :naughty:

:arrow: Henceforth and armed with new wits, to your new task, aspiring from retard -to guru -hood:
Ernie Tertelgte's contempt arrest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbVWY_dQQoc

Go forth now and ponder, my younglings!
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Thank you for providing a link to a video which clearly demonstrates how ineffectual the various 'freeman' arguments are.

But, back to the matter at hand.

Simple question -- to be answered "yes" or "no".

Are you aware of any facts (as in laws or court cases) which support your allegation that compliance with laws and/or appearance in court is strictly voluntary?

After you respond to this very simple question, there will be follow-ups.

If you obfuscate or refuse to answer, you will firmly establish your position as a troll.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ngupowered wrote:
Nevertheless, we have a winner:
Please post a link to an authoritative source that states unless the defendant enters the court under his own steam it's game over for the prosecution.
And, whilst you're at it, please post a link to an authoritative source that states that without the defendant's consent the court cannot proceed.
So far you have provided absolutely no proof to back up your claims. But that is the nature of sovs/freemen isn't it?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ngupowered wrote:Easy now my little hatchlings, your daddy at law never told you to ingest THAT much. :shock:
::snip::
ngupowered wrote:Go forth now and ponder, my younglings!
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

"ngu", there is a discussion suggesting you be banned from the board, on the grounds that your posts are contentless or incomprehensible, and not entertaining. (Being incomprehensible or "claiming victory without evidence" are the actual reasons; if your posts were entertaining, there might be some interest in letting you remain, in spite of not being in keeping with the reason for the board.) I realize you might consider this a victory, but I just thought you should know.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Arthur Rubin wrote:"ngu", there is a discussion suggesting you be banned from the board, on the grounds that your posts are contentless or incomprehensible, and not entertaining. (Being incomprehensible or "claiming victory without evidence" are the actual reasons; if your posts were entertaining, there might be some interest in letting you remain, in spite of not being in keeping with the reason for the board.) I realize you might consider this a victory, but I just thought you should know.

I was wondering what NGU was. Now, I'm even more curious what it is like to be powered by NGU.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Arthur Rubin wrote:"ngu", there is a discussion suggesting you be banned from the board, on the grounds that your posts are contentless or incomprehensible, and not entertaining. (Being incomprehensible or "claiming victory without evidence" are the actual reasons; if your posts were entertaining, there might be some interest in letting you remain, in spite of not being in keeping with the reason for the board.) I realize you might consider this a victory, but I just thought you should know.
More like issuing a warning, not banning.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ngupowered wrote:Too bad I've got another Ace to play, ...
Hard to do when you're not playing with a full deck. :violin:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

ngu, you really SHOULD avoid the paints which are high in volatile organic compounds (or VOCs) because those, after enough time, can cause permanent brain damage. I realize this, in your case, would be only a minor inconvenience, and likely wouldn't interfere with your career of internet trolling. But it might reduce you to a drooling mess who can't convey any coherent thought.

Oh wait...
ngupowered
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by ngupowered »

Bovine: "Oh wait..." - looks like that paint is already starting to kick in.
" Hard to do when you're not playing with a full deck" - Not so if I have AAAAK and your hand is 23457.
"I was wondering what NGU was." - Ever hear of GUN?
""ngu", there is a discussion suggesting " - And? So I should end all my posts with "I just threw up a little in my mouth."?
If this was my last post, you'd know I was inappropriately banned
You know I'm right you're wrong I'm wrong you know I'm right ...
I consent to ban other users and moderate their posts.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ngupowered wrote: " Hard to do when you're not playing with a full deck" - Not so if I have AAAAK and your hand is 23457.
Okay, Cuddles. I'm calling your hand. Show us the appellate court case which supports your decision and will make us slink away in defeat.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

AndyK wrote:Simple question -- to be answered "yes" or "no".

Are you aware of any facts (as in laws or court cases) which support your allegation that compliance with laws and/or appearance in court is strictly voluntary?
Second request.

It's just a simple question.

Also a warning: If you continue to post non-responsive comments, there is a possibility you might be placed on 'moderated' status. That means all your posts will be reviewed before they are allowed to appear in the forum.

Think about it.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

ngupowered wrote:...
" Hard to do when you're not playing with a full deck" - Not so if I have AAAAK and your hand is 23457. ...
Whoosh. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three