National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Post by LPC »

LightinDarkness wrote:And now the NLA has formally threatened a district judge to sign their gibberish writ ("within 8 days of receipt") or "we the Unified New York Common Law Grand Jury shall assemble at the courthouse to hear your cause and will determine for you the consequences of your action."
I know this is a silly question, but if the "Common Law Grand Jury" has the power to order a district judge to sign a writ, why don't they have the power to sign the writ themselves? You know, cut out the middle-man.

Putting it differently, what's the point of inventing a fantasy legal system in which you need judges to sign things for you if you can invent a fantasy legal system in which there are no judges and you can just sign things yourself?

Just asking.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This seems to fall squarely into the category of "attempting to corruptly influence a judicial officer", as well as some other offenses.
These guys are headed to a place where the cuisine at Denny's is a pipe dream.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:I know this is a silly question, but if the "Common Law Grand Jury" has the power to order a district judge to sign a writ, why don't they have the power to sign the writ themselves? You know, cut out the middle-man.
Not only do you expect logic from these people, but now you want them to be efficient as well?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Interestingly, remember in sov'run land....any court = admiralty so court opinions/laws that reference sea ports to them means (through the magic of insanity) that they get free access to courts and don't have to pay costs.

As to who the "administrator is" - its John Darash. Hes not really trying to hide that hes authoring all this, and he has appointed himself the "administrator" for the "unified common law grand jury of New York." Its part of the sov'run legal magic as to why he doesn't just put his name on there and puts a illegible signature, because you see by doing so of course that withholds the court from getting jurisdiction over you!
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LightinDarkness wrote:... Hes not really trying to hide that hes authoring all this, and he has appointed himself the "administrator" for the "unified common law grand jury of New York." ...
I wish ( :snicker: ) him luck with that appellation 'round here.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LightinDarkness

More updates from the NLA crazies. I have to tell you, I haven't been this entertained since RuSA was at its height - I suspect much like RuSA, this will all come tumbling down when the leader (John_ gets arrested. But until then, it is a weekly journey into sheer insanity.

We had a special Thursday 'emergency' call tonight which revealed the NLA plans since they were denied the June 2 court date.

- John has told all the states that have "constituted" their fake juries to be prepared to send out a letter to every district court judge in their state telling them that the New York district judge is has committed treason and commanding them to let the grand juries into the courts so that they can start trials on every judge which has laughed at them. John will be writing up another letter to do this, and it will be much like the one sent to all New York states judges - accusations of conspiracies, RICO violations, etc.

- John has decided that every judge who has denied them, including the New York district judge which told him to pay the fee or he couldn't file his gibberish, shall be indicted. Once John et. al. get into the courts, the grand juries will of course prosecute them all and throw them into jail for 20 years to life. By the way, John also said under common law if the grand jury wanted to execute said judges, he would be OK with that. I hope the FBI got that one on tape.

- Like all his other paperwork barrages, John is absolutely confident that the federal judges will of course let them into the courts because you just can't argue with his brilliant legal arguments. In the rare event (HA!) that it doesn't, John plans to appeal to the Supreme Court.
Of course John really can't appeal to SCOTUS because there has been no court decision or anything similar to a case to appeal - the judges/clerks have generally told him hes nuts or he needs to pay the court fees, which he has refused to do.

- In the highly unlikely event that SCOTUS does not bow to their brilliant legal arguments, John is planning for the grand juries to show up in Washington in person to "convince" them. More threats, FBI, I hope you go that one on the tape too! If it comes to this John absolutely believes that as long as 26 states have been "constituted" with his gibberish paperwork, SCOTUS will be forced to bow to the power of their legal genius.

- On a more personal note, John is hosting a cookout next week for all grand jury members! I think this is a very convenient place to arrest him and all the people calling in weekly that are making threats.
LightinDarkness

A final note, a caller asked John if he was concerned what would happen to him from sending off all these letters. John told her that he was absolutely sure nothing could be done because he knows the law and his position is legally correct! He also said the FBI has already visited the NLA 3 times, but found nothing to worry about.

This sounds very similar to when the FBI was visiting RuSA members, in which RuSA made the same claim that the FBI found nothing. During those visits the FBI was collecting evidence that was later used against people like Tim Turner.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can’t really decide if John Darash, if that is who this really is, is absolutely nucking futz, or is just having a colossal leg pull at these other idiot’s expense. I mean, it is just far enough out there to be performance art, but I think I will opt for the former description.

I always find it entertaining the flexible definition of “treason” that seems to be their great threat, pity they really have no idea what constitutes “treason” in the first place, or that laughing at or ignoring idiots filing legal gibberish doesn’t qualify.

John certainly has an imaginative idea of what a grand jury is or can do.

But John has been so sure all the other times too, and yet for some reason, reality, the law, common sense, no one is paying any attention.

Of course, the Supreme Court will fall all over his magic paperwork when none of the other courts would give it the time of day, ya sure youbetcha!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:I always find it entertaining the flexible definition of “treason” that seems to be their great threat, pity they really have no idea what constitutes “treason” in the first place, or that laughing at or ignoring idiots filing legal gibberish doesn’t qualify.
My point exactly. These whackos who so revere the Constitution don't seem to understand that the definition of treason in the Constitution is there for a reason, and the reason is to prevent them from doing exactly what they want to do. As explained by Cornell's Legal Information Institute:
The debate in the Convention, remarks in the ratifying conventions, and contemporaneous public comment make clear that a restrictive concept of the crime was imposed and that ordinary partisan divisions within political society were not to be escalated by the stronger into capital charges of treason, as so often had happened in England.
In other words, a judge who has not enforced the law the way you think that the law should be enforced has NOT committed "treason" and any prosecution for treason would be unconstitutional.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Uh-oh. The Courts are in trouble now.

The Unified New York Bubba Grand Jury has played its trump card - they filed a 25-page Big-'Ol-Writ-of-Mandumbass. In it, they "order" the District Court to . . . well, do a bunch of stuff. You can read it yourselves. Basically kiss their butts. Doesn't seem likely to happen.

I'm somewhat surprised it even got docketed. I predict that it will be their last filing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think we are heading for some more sovereigns getting tased.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Maybe they picked the wrong judge to annoy????? Maybe he wants to see up close and personal who the idiot is who is cluttering up his docket, and find out just how crazy he is, maybe??? Personally, I think they were a whole lot better off when the judges were just ignoring them, this could get painful, and expensive, for them.

I guess we'll find out when this comes up to a hearing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

LPC wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:And now the NLA has formally threatened a district judge to sign their gibberish writ ("within 8 days of receipt") or "we the Unified New York Common Law Grand Jury shall assemble at the courthouse to hear your cause and will determine for you the consequences of your action."
I know this is a silly question, but if the "Common Law Grand Jury" has the power to order a district judge to sign a writ, why don't they have the power to sign the writ themselves? You know, cut out the middle-man.

Putting it differently, what's the point of inventing a fantasy legal system in which you need judges to sign things for you if you can invent a fantasy legal system in which there are no judges and you can just sign things yourself?

Just asking.
You should consider emailing them to ask. Perhaps they just haven't considered this option.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Do you suppose they should read this:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 2700295272
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

ashlynne39 wrote:
LPC wrote:

Just asking.
You should consider emailing them to ask. Perhaps they just haven't considered this option.
Would you really want them having your email address though ????
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

fortinbras wrote:Do you suppose they should read this:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 2700295272
I think they would chalk that one up to the guy not standing on one foot while addressing the bench.

Darn those secret rules!
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LightinDarkness

Updates from those lovable crazies over at the National Liberty Alliance!

(1) Although John Darash just can't figure out why, some how every single judge (state and federal!) that they have sent letters/paperwork to has ignored their demands to put the New York judges on trial for treason and give the Grand Jury money/access! He just doesn't understand how this could be, given the raw legal power of his paperwork, but he is undeterred. The next tactic will getting NLA members to send postcards to the district court judge where they filed their gibberish paperwork demanding that they sign the writ of mandamus because "we the people are commanding you."

(2) Now, lest you think "we the people" had individual identities - don't worry. John has been having a bit of a problem with people not wanting to sign/send gibberish paperwork because they are afraid of the legal consequences. No worries, John has told them that it is perfectly legal for the Grand Jury to be anonymous as a representative of "the people" and there is no need to sign your name or tell the judges who you are. You are to simply sign your demands with "Foreman" or "Grand Jury Member" and a gibberish squiggly signature that they can't read. And don't put a return address on all your letters that you send either. The judges will simply be impressed by the sheer power of your logic and give you access to the courts.

(3) All is not well in NLA paradise. As often happens when these things go on for a few months with failure after failure, some of the crazier members are getting antsy. One of the Grand Jurors called in and told John that the reason why he was getting ignored is because he didn't do the paperwork right (forgetting apparently to declare the sovereignty of the people is the missing magical phrase). This resulted in lots of arguments and people talking over each other to determine whose sov'run magical incantation was right, and as a result John deleted said Grand Juror from the website and he is no longer allowed to be on the Jury. So much for that whole democracy thing, its only "we the people" as long as everyone subscribes to John Darash's personal flavor of lunacy it appears.

(4) The next step, which John Darash is just sure will get them access to the courts to run their kangaroo grand juries, is to indict the federal judge who has not responded to their gibberish. This will be done by vote soon, with very stern paperwork to follow informing the judge of his treasonous actions.

(5) John is still planning a trip to Washington DC to the Supreme Court to show everyone the power of his legal paperwork. But he insists on not doing it until 1/2 to 2/3 of the country has formed their citizen grand juries. Then John just knows that the courts will bow before the almighty power of hundreds of crazy sov'runs with paperwork all stamped with their fancy sov'run seals when delivered to SCOTUS.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

But will they remember to wear the purple and green boxer shorts on their heads?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote:But will they remember to wear the purple and green boxer shorts on their heads?
But will they fit over the tinfoil beanies that are part of their official uniform???
LightinDarkness

Oh dear, the NLA crazies have put together enough money to launch a 120 hour, 600 question course in sov'run law. It will be up in the next few weeks and John Darash is going to require every NLA sov'run juror to "pass" the test before they can be certified (heh) to be a sov'run juror.

Just think about that for a moment. These people have amassed so much BS that they have created 120 hours worth of legal gibberish. NLA should award degrees for passing this stuff. What should it be called? Certainly it would be a BS degree, BS in Sov'run Legal Insanity? Doctor of Laws in Gibberish?

Additionally, John has gotten enough donations (WHO IS SENDING HIM ALL THIS MONEY?) to order 50,000 copies of his "grand juror handbook" which he plans to distribute to all the individual sov'run juries for them to hand out.