National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Post by grixit »

I wonder if the local Republican Party in the US Territory of the Philippines could use some committee members.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Harry Riley posted on the PFA forum this evening Trussell needs donations to help with his defense, in spite of having earlier bragged he has a group with "pockets full of money" just chomping at the bit to help him.
Sandy: Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else? Patrick: Not until four.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the only constants you can count on in this are that Trussell is an idiot, and a lying idiot to boot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Terry Trussell is supposed to make a "cameo" appearance, as they call it, on the RuSA's conference phone call Thursday night, Sept 25th:
Q&A will follow! Please have your questions ready!

605-562-3140 Access Code 355485#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

I went to the Lee County FL common law grand jury meeting this Friday evening. I've showered but still can't get the crazy off me. I've done a few posts over at Fogbow if anyone's interested (hope I linked that correctly).

http://thefogbow.com/forum/topic/6388-j ... /?p=577474

The presentation was put on by Roger Dowdell. One point I didn't make at Fogbow was Dowdell's complete lack of irony regarding the Dixie County debacle. Early in the presentation, he mentioned how far the Dixie County CLGJ has progressed compared to others in the state. Yet at the end, when he finally told (his version) of Trussell's arrest, he noted that Trussell and any members of that CLGJ are no longer allowed to file any paperwork with the court. If your group isn't even allowed to file (whatever he calls his documents), doesn't that actually put them behind the other groups who are just now gearing up?

And a question. I checked the dixiecourt.com docket for Trussell and today's addition shows:
09/25/2014 SUPREME COURT ORDER 2015-15
09/25/2014 SUPREME COURT ORDER 2015-17
09/25/2014 SUPREME COURT ORDER 2015-23

Could someone tell me what these are and if there is a way to look them up?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Slim Cognito wrote:And a question. I checked the dixiecourt.com docket for Trussell and today's addition shows:
Dixiecourt.com is the website for an apartment building in Ft. Lauderdale.

It might be easier to answer your question if the docket could be seen in context, and I don 't want to spend time trying to find what you were looking at, so you'll have to provide a better URL.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oops, my mistake. I should have typed Dixieclerk.com. Here's a link to their docket info. They use myfloridacounty.com.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/?county=15

Enter Terry Trussell's name and search. Scroll to the bottom and click on docket Info to see the Action list.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Slim Cognito wrote:Oops, my mistake. I should have typed Dixieclerk.com. Here's a link to their docket info. They use myfloridacounty.com.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/?county=15

Enter Terry Trussell's name and search. Scroll to the bottom and click on docket Info to see the Action list.
Slim, my guess is those entries refer to orders that are to go into effect for 2015 and may have a bearing on the case; it may be something as simple as new administrative procedures.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks Judge. If that's the case, I wonder if they'll post them on the FLSC site before January. If not, I guess I'll just have to mark my calendar.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Darash/Vidurek has announced via his email list that there is a "big annoucement" on this upcoming Monday propaganda call. I think I know what it is - his second in charge called into a call with Rod Class and talked about them (surprise!) filing yet more gibberish paperwork.

The super magical document is now a gibberish quo warranto writ, because you know Darash/Vidurek just loves his writs. The caller into Rod's show said that it would cause "all hell to break loose" and "the media won't be able to ignore it."

My my, sounds just like what was supposed to happen when those 1600 letters went out what, a month ago? And after all that big thumping of chests, silence. I have a feeling after the big announcement we'll never hear about this latest gibberish again once it is mailed in.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

The media managed to ignore Riley's 10 million people Operation American Spring that struck so much terror into Obama's heart that he hid behind the drapes in the Oval Office, except that day when Obama strolled down the mall right past them.
notorial dissent

Darash/Vidurek is not what I would call quick on the uptake. As near as I can tell he hasn't gotten anything out of any of his past legal forays, except that the legal system is corrupt and biased against him. So a fake quo warranto is going to do what the magic writ of mandumbass.

The man is an idiot.

I can't wait to see what this latest magnum opus looks like and to get a good laugh at the result.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Developments from this week's propaganda NLA call:

(1) Part one of the "big announcement": Darash/Vidurek wants his followers to go forth with talking points (distributed by Darash/Vidurek) to "go national" and get social media attention about the NLA. This is a rather schizophrenic course reversal, because the intent is to go viral on social media to get national media attention. This is the same idiot who loudly proclaimed that no one should talk to the media and that the media was all lies and out to get them - and this is something he has said repeatedly. I also suspect Darash/Vidurek is to stupid to know what social media can come back to bite you, especially when you are promoting crazy like this.

(2) Part two of the "big announcement": Yet another "powerful paper" that John is excited about. Yet again, more "powerful papers" that will make everyone acknowledge the power of the NLA This one SURELY will be the One Paper to Rule Them All and make judges flee before him.

(3) Darash/Vidurek said 3 courts had filed his gibberish letters sent out to 1600 judges. The ones that had not? They were scared and waiting to see what to do, of course (when the reality is they just tossed it or handed it over to the FBI).

My thoughts:

(1) It appears as though Darash/Vidurek is setting up for explaining the NLA's failure as a failure of his followers to get the NLA attention. I strongly suspect most people in the NLA won't do anything with his talking points, it will only be a vocal minority. Sovereign citizens generally just want to do legal magic and have the courts "pay" for perceived injustices. They are not the types to do vocal activism. I suspect Darash/Vidurek knows this, and when this goes no where, it will be their fault that they didn't promote the NLA.

(2) If I am wrong and he gets a large social media response, it will most assuredly backfire. Its like when TNT Tony's #wearethepeople twitter campaign ended up in a BBC expose of the dinar scam.

(3) The entire social media campaign makes no sense. So lets get delusional and assume all Darash/Vidurek's dreams come true and he gets favorable national media attention - which won't happen, of course. But if it did, so what? The court's decide law based on actual jurisprudence and precedent, not whether the NLA's magical papers get national media attention.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Thanks for the round-up. Sounds like the magic paper isn't for Trussell's benefit, eh? Well, that fits in with your theory of D/V blaming the masses for not clapping loud enough. Trussell will go to prison because he didn't follow follow procedure and the other CLGJs will fail because the people didn't get the MSM involved. BTW, I'm looking forward to the twitter backlash. That's some of the best comedy writing around. :lol:
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Good evening fans of pseudo law, I bring you a little youtube video-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LM9Yw21G94

It seems to be a modest little townhall type meeting of agrieved homeowners, but it very quickly gets into the sovosphere. It begins with its host William Wagener (who should have a thread on here) espousing standard form Sovcit citizens grand jury nonsense. We've got in one short segment here all kinds of things - lost gold at Fort Knox, fake grand juries, Sheriffs having supreme authority because they are elected - unlike those damned Presidents (whut?) - even a "vicatious litigant." I assume the latter is a cross between "vicarious" and "vexatious," with maybe a touch of "vapid" thrown in too! Enjoy!
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Trussell's arraignment is tomorrow morning at 10 but I haven't found a single thing about people showing up to support him the way they were all encouraged to support his Dixie County CLGJ. Even Trussell himself has been quiet lately. He's not shooting his mouth off like he was right after his arrest. I wonder if he's planning to tell the judge he refuses to recognize the court's authority. Possibly his wife has convinced him to sit down, shut up and listen to his defense attorney. I admit I'm torn. Mouthing off to the judge would be great theater but pleading stupid in a plea bargain would be a good way to deflate their tires.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Update on Trussell. He went full sovcit, got himself taken back into custody and apparently won't be released until he agrees to an attorney.

The details as told by Harry Riley formerly of Operation American Spring (and be sure to check out Trussell's Notice of Indemnification at the bottom). :violin:

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... e=activity
notorial dissent

No real surprise, the stupid is really strong in this one.

It takes a lot of talent to turn an arraignment in to a jail stretch, but he seems to have managed it well enough.

Nice to see Harry Riley is still the same clueless idiot he's always been.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Slim Cognito wrote:Update on Trussell. He went full sovcit, got himself taken back into custody and apparently won't be released until he agrees to an attorney.
I call "bullshit". You generally have a constitutional right to be pro se. Moreover, if you can't afford a lawyer, the court will appoint one, either as your attorney or your legal adviser. In all the years I have been doing this, I have never even heard of someone being jailed "until he agrees to an attorney".

Far more likely that he refused to permit fingerprinting, or identify himself. For that, he might in fact be held in jail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I was under the impression that he'd had a PD and fired him when he wouldn't go sovcit to suit Trussell. Also, there is no real report back from the hearing this morning other than third hand very biased reports. That he did pull the "here to resolve that issue BS from the audience" seems to be pretty likely as he was arrested and detained at the hearing under a failure to appear bench warrant, that much all the stories seem to agree on. The rest, who knows?