National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Post by LightinDarkness »

Only 15 or so Wserra? Thats...depressing, for the NLA. I can't wait until Joshn Darash goes to Washington and makes the call out to the NLA masses to support him as he tries to serve documents on SCOTUS. He'll likely get 5 people to show up...if he is lucky.

You are of course right notorial, I guess the act of buying a postcard, writing on it, and the mailing cost was just too much for these hundreds upon hundreds of warriors for the common law.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too many intricate and complicated steps that have to be processed in order for the thought processes to hold and they lose track and interest and wander off.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

LightinDarkness wrote:Chados - How recently was the jailing of the NLA guy? I find it interesting that nothing has been said about that on the conference calls, I would think such an event would result in an avalanche of more gibberish paperwork directly at the presiding judge from John Darash.
The case was charged about this time last year and concluded last October. They were using NlA paperwork but they might not have been directly affiliated, there has been a real rash of NLA activity in Central Florida mostly centered around St. Augustine, Ocala, and Bradenton. This guy was signing the papers himself; that's how we were able to identify him. He defended on the basis that his sovereign grand jury was legitimate, and he filed a lot of papers attacking me and the arresting officer on that basis. The judge essentially humored him in court to get him to behave and even took a shot at me at his sentencing for having him arrested, he said that I could have worked all of it out with the sovereigns without resorting to legal action. I'm sure all the sovereigns loved that one. They appear to have got the message, we haven't had anything similar crop up here since then. There was one NLA paperwork guy in another of our circuit's counties but nothing came of it, he just filed some of the preliminary peppers and didn't escalate to fake orders as far as I know.
LightinDarkness

More updates from those lovable crazies over at the NLA!

First, the much awaited indictment of the federal judge who dismissed the NLA gibberish district court case has arrived (http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ ... uddaby.pdf). Second, Darash has moved up the chain to the chief judge and has now ordered him to sign the writ of mandumbass or also get indicted by the sov'runs (http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ ... Sharpe.pdf). I really think the latest gibberish writ is particularly cute - Darash has ordered everyone to send them copy of their grand jury seals which he is now affixing to each gibberish document. Because supposedly the overwhelming power of fake seals made at Staples will overwhelm the courts and force them to sign off on the writ! By the way, I forget how many of these gibberish indictments we are up to now, its got to be at least 15 in New York alone when you throw in the clerks and sheriffs who laughed at Darash and told him his paperwork had no standing.

So you might be wondering what the plan is with all this - well, Darash is convinced he'll just keep moving up the judicial ladder until he finally orders SCOTUS to sign off on his fake writ and if that doesn't work he'll indict them too. Of course, he assured all the NLA listeners that this would not happen because SCOTUS "knows what is really going on" and understands "common law." At the current rate of ordering judges to sign off on the gibbeirsh writ, indicting them when they get no response, and moving up the ladder - I would expect the SCOTUS fake indictments in a month or so.

Darash has also revealed what else he is planning on when his sov'run juries get "into the courts." It turns out grand juries aren't just for finding whether or not there is enough evidence to put someone on trial! Darash is also planning to nullify any/all executive orders he doesn't like and overriding any laws passed by Congress that the sov'run jury finds unconstitutional. So basically the sov'run jury is the supreme law of the land in this mythology, capable of overturning every actual constitutional branch of government.

A final note, Darash appears to be living off the money he is getting from NLA crazies. But the money is running low, which is unsurprising. Like all these sov'run scams, it starts out with a bang and everyone gets excited/starts throwing money at it but as the 0% success record continues the cash flow gets lower. He is now practically begging NLA people to send him money so that he can do the "work" of the NLA.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Chados wrote: The case was charged about this time last year and concluded last October. They were using NlA paperwork but they might not have been directly affiliated, there has been a real rash of NLA activity in Central Florida mostly centered around St. Augustine, Ocala, and Bradenton. This guy was signing the papers himself; that's how we were able to identify him. He defended on the basis that his sovereign grand jury was legitimate, and he filed a lot of papers attacking me and the arresting officer on that basis. The judge essentially humored him in court to get him to behave and even took a shot at me at his sentencing for having him arrested, he said that I could have worked all of it out with the sovereigns without resorting to legal action. I'm sure all the sovereigns loved that one. They appear to have got the message, we haven't had anything similar crop up here since then. There was one NLA paperwork guy in another of our circuit's counties but nothing came of it, he just filed some of the preliminary peppers and didn't escalate to fake orders as far as I know.
Thanks for the update! I have to say I think the reason why sov'runs just keep doing this is exactly because judges keep humoring them. I think they have learned in other countries, especially Canada.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LightinDarkness wrote:
A final note, Darash appears to be living off the money he is getting from NLA crazies. But the money is running low, which is unsurprising. Like all these sov'run scams, it starts out with a bang and everyone gets excited/starts throwing money at it but as the 0% success record continues the cash flow gets lower. He is now practically begging NLA people to send him money so that he can do the "work" of the NLA.
WILL COMMIT JUDICIAL FRAUD FOR FOOD
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I would imagine that considering what office Depot charges these days to make an impression seal that he has cut way in to his flock's disposable income as it is, let alone all those post cards, and that they are going to have a hard time supporting him in the manner to which he would like to become accustomed.

i suspect the grift on this one, what of it there is, will shortly evaporate, particularly once someone, hopefully Darash gets to spend some quality time in a Fed holding facility, hopefully soon. There has to be at least one cranky judge in the NY Federal circuit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Reading some of those pseudo-legal documents on the NLA website tells me that nowhere in the organization is there anyone with the slightest legal training - not even as a legal secretary or a lawschool dropout. The citations of laws and cases are so defective that it's painfully obvious that, like a lot of militia/SovCit propaganda, they are trying to copy other people's footnotes - from a multitude of sources that each had their own citation styles. This is the sort of clue that wouldn't occur to well-adjusted people; you'd have to be a law librarian like me to notice.
LightinDarkness

It looks as though things are beginning to spiral out of control over at the NLA, and Darash is not happy about it. There are only allowed to be grand juries if you follow his special rules and file only his special paperwork!

It appears NLA members in at least two states have become so unhinged with their filings that Darash has had to issue a public disclaimer.

Disclaimer #1 for Nebraska NLA members: http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ ... laimer.pdf

Disclaimer #2 for Maine NLA members: http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ ... laimer.pdf

I don't think Darash gets it - he made these guys by giving them a platform and identity (the NLA) upon which to exercise their sovereign delusions. Now you have to live with the monsters you have created!

By the way, what the disclaimers concern is your normal insane sovereign ramblings/paperwork. The guy from Maine, for example, issued a "paper" calling for civil war. Its all very standard in terms of insane sovereign declarations - ordering the military around, telling Obama to resign, etc.

Congratulations Darash, you've stoked the fires of crazy people and now you are getting what you paid for.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Very sorry, but the two links appear to be to the same document. I don't see any difference (nor mention of Maine).
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LightinDarkness

Whoops, sorry about that. Thanks wserra.
notorial dissent

I really, honestly don't think Darash thought there were any crazies out there, well crazier than he is at any rate, who would take his imaginary "football" and run with it. It turns out the Maine chief crazy is crazier, or at the very least more confrontational, than Darah is, and it could all go kaboom big time in both their faces now. Maine crazy, and I'm too lazy to go look up his name right now, is full on nucking futz, and is essentially calling for armed insurrection and mutiny within the military. I'm sure it will all play very well at his eventual trial. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something in the water, or maybe it is the isolation that not only brings out the crazy, but seems to heighten it. I hadn't heard anything from NE way, but same conditions pretty much obtain there as well.

Just as a side light on the general cra cra here, the Maine head cuckoo was complaining about Darash for doing the same thing a crowd down in MS did a few years ago, same type of grand jury nonsense, and that got a number of them sent to jail, and his explanation/excuse was that Darash had not had them fill out/sign/file whatever magic incantation a bunch of paperwork that Maine swears by, and then it would have all been legal and no one could have touched them then. So basically we have two heretics each accusing the other of heresey.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In his Maine document, Darash claims that he (or NLA, if there's a difference) appointed (retired Army Gen) Carter F. Ham to be supreme commander of "The Grand Army of the Republic" (GAR) - this was, in fact, not the active Army but the Union veterans organization that eventually became the American Legion. It is not at all clear if Ham consented to this appointment or even knows about it.
notorial dissent

The Main document was generated by the head loon in Maine, and I can't remember his name at the moment, David E. Robinson-I believe, not by Darash who is very upset by the whole thing, to the point of excommunicating the Maine crew. There is a denouncement on Darash's website about both Maine and Nebraska not following the rules or whatever.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to add name
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Here is the document by the Head Loon in Maine, clling himself an Administrator and claiming to appoint Retired Gen. Ham as commander of the GAR and essentially putting the entire US under martial law.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/07/ ... y-4th.html

Evidently the GAR has not risen up to answer this summons. I had thought these NESARA people were contact with the flying saucers and wouldn't need an earthling army to accomplish anything. Impatiently awaiting the thumping of troops marching down my street.
notorial dissent

Maybe they were all still off celebrating the 4th and making a long holiday of it, or maybe they really are out there and just really don't care, now wouldn't that be a hoot and a half on the gods from outer space crowd?

Apropos of nothing, there is also one in Nebraska who is every bit as crazy and is stirring things up in that dry dusty corner of the universe. He's not on Darash's friends list anymore either.
LightinDarkness

John Darash and the NLA have been dialing up the crazy again - which is quite a feat when you think about it. Dial it up anymore and the knob might break off! Here is the latest from everyone's lovable grand fruitcake jury:

- Darash has declared a "HUGE WIN" - he used this phrase dozens of times throughout the call. What is this huge win you may ask? Did a NLA grand jury get into the courts and start indicting anyone they don't like...did we miss that major news item? No, the "HUGE WIN" is that the latest gibberish indictment against a New York judge was actually filed! Darash was so excited about this he actually speculated on what sort of conversations might be happening between the clerk and the judge, and is just sure that the clerk and judge filed it because they know of the almighty power of the common law grand jury and are scared. Darash even put up a copy of the gibberish with the FILED ON stamp.

- In NLA mythology by filing the gibberish indictment the court has now accepted it! So Darash speculated that the judges/clerks will all be arrested soon and if not they will start indicting whoever necessary to get them arrested. He put everyone on notice that they had 1 week to move on the gibberish indictment before further indictments would start coming.

- Darash has decided you no longer need to "constitute" each county in a state because, heck, there were only a few dozen people on the Declaration of Independence so just do the whole state at once and people will support you later. The NLA has added a lot of new states lately, most being done by single "state wide" meetings with 1-5 people attending. Darash spent lots of time drawing correlations between the NLA and the founding fathers, he really thinks he is a modern day founding father.

- Darash is absolutely positive that once he starts sending out more gibberish indictments with the power of all 50 Staples grand jury seals, the courts will do whatever he wants because they will be in awe at the power of the NLA. I would note that this "once we do all 50 states we shall have THE POWER!!" logic seems to be common among sovereigns that make up their own legal processes. I recall that Tim Turner in RuSA (now enjoying time in prison) also used that schtick to promise big things would be coming - in RuSA's case, once all 50 states were constituted with fake Governors/Senators/Congresspeople. They never got there before the great RuSA collapse upon Timmy's arrest. I wonder if NLA will get there, I kind of want them to so I can see how Darash explains that they still aren't "in the courts" despite the almighty power of having all 50 Staples seals.

- In the NLA, dissent is not tolerated. Darash invites anyone who disagrees with his actions to speak up on his weekly calls - but nothing will change unless he feels like it is wrong. If you disagree and continue to disagree, he will get rid of you by removing you from the grand jury.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Okay -- what's the over/under on the time frame for the People's Dadgum Grand Ole Juries to be declared vexatious litigants?

Following that, what's the likelihood of the Foreman paying any attention to the court's order? (I know -- the probability of that happening is vanishingly near zero.)
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders