National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Post by LightinDarkness »

It looks like the NLA scam is going to start hurting some innocent people soon. On tonight's weekly John Darash Gives Really Bad Sov'run Legal Advice Show our hero advised a woman in New York who runs some sort of legal advocacy non-profit organization. Now, I am not sure how anyone who runs such an organization could possibly fall for this stuff, but somehow she has. She talked about a case where someone shes "helping" got arrested for prostitution and Darash tells her to start ordering the judge arrested for not having jurisdiction and fraud on the court :brickwall:.

You can bet that is going to go over oh so well. And if she follows this advice for the rest of the people she "helps," that will be a lot of innocent people who are going to get thrown in jail/end up with way worse court outcomes than they otherwise would have.
LightinDarkness

More proclamations from John Darash:

- All Sov'run County Administrators (4 in each county) will be required to take the NLA oath, pass Darash's 120 hour 400 question sov'run civics exam, and attend weekly indoctrination education classes.

- Worried about how your local sov'run grand jury should answer the phone or file papers? No need. John has created a comprehensive guide that will instruct everyone on how to operate down to the phone system.

- No one will be allowed to be arrested without a grand jury indictment for any crime. Darash then backtracked and said that you could arrest people for "violent" crimes, but no word on what that means. So I guess if someone burglarizes my house when I'm not home and they start putting my stuff into the back of their car in broad daylight, no one in NLA land can touch them until the grand jury gets back with that indictment. Thieves around the country will be thrilled, they will have days or weeks to flee the scene.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote:Now, I am not sure how anyone who runs such an organization could possibly fall for this stuff, but somehow she has.
Is it not possible that Darash planted some of these "callers" in his audience with scripted questions such as this, just to give him the opportunity to look really clever, authoritative, and opposing the evil dark forces?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Where's the popcorn? This is getting even whackier than RuSA.

And yeah, I agree. A little chain-link therapy would be just what the doctor ordered for the Dixie Crew. :lol:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if we can get the NLA and the RUSA to declare war on each other.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:Now, I am not sure how anyone who runs such an organization could possibly fall for this stuff, but somehow she has.
Is it not possible that Darash planted some of these "callers" in his audience with scripted questions such as this, just to give him the opportunity to look really clever, authoritative, and opposing the evil dark forces?
I would give about 150% probability, personally, my only reservation is that I don't think he's anything like smart enough to come up with the idea, at least all by himself, but he certainly is crooked enough. Maybe the one balances the other out. And it all certainly fits in with his fantasy, so I'm saying good bet.

Chaddos, I agree entirely, and considering they are pulling this off down in FL, a state not known for its sense of humor, really not a good idea. Definitely popcorn time a comin'.

I kind of thought that fRuSA and NLA weren't on speaking terms at all as they were each cutting in to the other's grift, so a good war could be possible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

The relationship between the NLA crazies and RuSA crazies is interesting. Darash doesn't want to have anything to do with RuSA - he's claims because they are "too small" as he ascertained by looking at their website rankings. The truth is probably more what notorial said - having good relations with RuSA would mean they would have to fight over the free money. RuSA on the other hand is in love with the NLA. One of the sov'run grand jurors in Florida has been their star guest on their weekly propaganda show. I think RuSA is getting desperate for more people.

As for Darash's callers - he could be planting them, his ego would certainly lead him to do that. At the same time, I'm not sure his callers are smart enough to need that kind of show to worship Darash. They already worship him like a cult leader.
notorial dissent

The fact that I'm pretty sure that NLA has a higher body count than fRuSA right now probably has a great deal to do with it, that and they would expect NLA to bow down to the current pretend admin, and you just know that ain't a gonna happen.

I really don't think Darash is in any mood to share his grift and power, let's don't forget power, with the wannabes at fRuSA so I just don't see it happening.

I agree with you about the callers and acolytes, but it can't but help to grease the wheels of the grifting a bit with some false tales.

I'm still waiting for the great mailing to the judges, don't notice it having happened yet despite all the money he claims he's gotten. That dog's gonna eat his homework just as sure as anything.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

You know, I've been thinking, I should indict John Darash for crimes against sanity. We can convene a common law grand jury with one of my two dogs as the foreperson. Instead of a Staples Seal I can put their little paw into a ink pad and stamp the gibberish paperwork with one of their paws! Anyone got an address for Darash?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:You know, I've been thinking, I should indict John Darash for crimes against sanity.
But there is no Sanity Clause.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I think he should at least be indictable for bad grammar and over and improper use of footnotes. That ought to be worth something.
LightinDarkness

wserra: ***Applause*** :haha:

Darash has finally mailed out the following gibberish to every district and appeals court in the country:
http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/ ... 8-25_0.pdf

I particularly liked the part where he wrote that those who don't do what the CLGJs demand will be shown "no mercy" by the sov'runs - yet again dancing the line on threats.

Also, I love how Darash quote mines cases to get quotes that - if he could be bothered to read the context - don't say anything remotely similar to what he believes they say.
notorial dissent

So at this point we have what, at least 4 individual counts of counterfeit of legal process, extortion, threats against a public official, using the mails etc, times 1600? That sound a bout right?
LightinDarkness

Make that 1601, Darash has also stated hes going to send out the All Powerful Documents to Justice Scalia this week once he has the 50 States Staple Seals (plus the One Seal to Rule Them All).

He says the judges will be "frightened" by the power of the paperwork and he expects he will start getting signed mandumbass writs next Wednesday or Thursday. He really believes his own delusions now, I can't wait until the NLA call 2 weeks from now to hear the excuses and get him to start talking about indicting 1601 people. :haha:

Also, update on the Florida crazies: John says "good stuff" is happening but doesn't want to give details, but there was supposedly a NLA meeting about it Tuesday night (tonight) - I don't see anything on the page about this.

Darash has again been interviewed by the FBI (this is something like the 3rd time now for him). As per usual with sov'runs, he seems to think that each interview he somehow wins over the FBI with sheer logic and the power of his gibberish paperwork. Favorite quote tonight about the FBI interview: "As they learn what were doing they are seeing were not some crazies, were not so-called 'sovereign citizens'" :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Please can we look forward to him only getting 3 months jail time...

on each count...

to be served consecutively.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:You know, I've been thinking, I should indict John Darash for crimes against sanity.
But there is no Sanity Clause.
Ouch.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

LOL!

I was listening to Darash's Monday night call. He tells "Anna" from Virginia that the state NLA administrators don't know enough about the process to draft real CLGJ paperwork.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

:lol:
LightinDarkness

The delusions Darash has about the power of NLA are growing. On tonight's call he declared that he would be forming an "elite" leadership group that would meet in private (so much for NLA's so-called transparency!). Only one person from each of the states is allowed to be in this elite group, and you have to petition Darash personally to be considered for this illustrious role.

Its the type of "planning" that Darash described doing with this group that is probably of a lot of interest to the FBI. He was intentionally vague, but talked about making "plans" for "emergencies" - including establishing militias and militia armories. Reading between the lines, that seems to be his alternative plan B when (although he thinks its "if") his gibberish paperwork fails. He thinks hes going to helm some sort of sov'run revolution, which will be coordinated by the elite group. Not to worry though, fellow quatloosians, Darash assures us that even if he needs to use Plan B to take control of the courts that order will be restored in a mere 30 days.

Sounds like treason to me, I am sure the FBI is taking notes.
notorial dissent

If nothing else, you've got to give Darash et al credits/points for providing a detailed road map and point by point breakdown of their of their illegal and intended illegal activities. Nothing like making the prosecution's case for them in your very own words and handwriting. I'm sure by now that the FBI etc have volumes of paper transcripts of all their little plots and plans.

But then, as someone once pointed out, you can't fix stupid, and stupid is the one absolute constant of the universe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am not sure if what Darash is doing, or even talking about doing, is "treason" -- I am cautious about misusing that accusation. But I do think it qualifies as criminal syndicalism, a very real crime that is very very rarely mentioned in indictments. It certainly includes some of the stuff that Rick Perry is being indicted for, an attempt to corruptly influence judicial officers, as well as obstruction of court administration, probably theft (or misuse) of public property, even possible acts of violence against court personnel. The list is fairly long.