National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Post by notorial dissent »

Or a third possibility, since it is evident from past and current behaviors that Trussell not only is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, he'd never even made it in to the drawer. Having invested fully in this latest round to BS, just as he has in every other round of stupid he's gotten himself in to, has decided to go full bore and pile on the stupid and go CLGJ all the way, either with or without Darash's encouragement and support. He has said in several comments since his arrest that he had done nothing wrong and was fully within the law, as he saw it, and it being painfully evident that he is a full and complete fool, this is looking like a really good explanation, although I won't dismiss the previous two as very good possibilities.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

I got an email this morning from someone named John Guarneri, not a name I've come across before. It tells me that a CLGJ will be meeting at a library in Lee County FL on Sep 26, 6:00 pm. Lee County is my county and I'd love to go but not sure if I've got the poker face to pull it off. If they allow on-site registration and it's fairly close, I may give it a shot. I don't want to risk compromising my on-line IDs. The email says more details to come so we shall see.
Sandy: Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else? Patrick: Not until four.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Would love a report if you do go, Slim. It shouldn't compromise any of your online IDs if you just act like your a "just questioning" (common sov'run/conspiracy technique) citizen concerned for "freedom." Just act like you are new so you won't have to answer any questions about any sov'run activities.

By the way, I am listening to the Weekly John Gives Bad Sov'run Advice show, and I am yet again floored at the stupidity of some of these people. One of the people committed some crime and served 6 months in jail for it, but it was sealed because he was 19, and now he is asking John how to unseal it so he can sue using the sov'run process. My goodness, the stupidity! I don't even know what to say...you want to unseal a criminal conviction big enough to serve jail time so you can go sov'run on the court?
LightinDarkness

Worlds of crazy are colliding in the NLA, the first 45 minutes of John's weekly bad legal advice call was by some guy who has declared that the State of Hawaii no longer exists and that he has reverted everything back to being the Kingdom of Hawaii.

For the first 15 minutes I thought it was a troll, but the website (www.hawaiiankingdom.org) is real. The guy is hawking a $3,000 radio spot on a Hawaii radio station to John, who has decided that that will be the next insane thing NLA pays for.
LightinDarkness

Darash-Vidurek is tightening his iron grip on the NLA members. The text chat for NLA and the Meetup group will be shut down because of The Dark Cabal trying to make trouble. Anyone who has been disagreeing with the NLA through those methods will be banned and removed from the site if they can find out who they are. The guy that runs Shake and Wake radio, the conspiracy/sov'run internet radio station that Darash-Vidurek broadcasts on, also announced that trolling was a RICO crime now and those who do it will be "identified" and "dealt with"!
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, that'll work. Now he's just daring people to troll.

BTW, I checked Trussell's docket this morning from Dixie County and a new entry dated yesterday says Executive Order 14-246. What does that mean?
notorial dissent

LiD, I missed the part about where the radio station was coming from, didn't realize it was the Hawaiian Kingdom crazy, but now I see and understand, one con artist trying to scam another, seems fitting some how, very fRuSAesk dontcha think? For some reason I thought he was trying to buy a radio station, but this makes more, and even less sense. Why a radio spot on a Hawaiian radio station would be worth anything to him is beyond me.

So people who disagree with the revealed word of Darash-Vidurek are are all Dark Cabal troublemakers and RICO criminals, how very RWNJish there Darash-Vidurek, gee, didn't see that one coming. :snicker: Nope, not for one minute. Let the witch obstructionist hunts begin. That should start some really nasty internecine bickering and infighting right off the bat, and they are barely a year old yet and already reached the approved purge stage.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Yeah, what made the whole "buy time on a Hawaii radio station" thing strange was that the Hawaii Kingdom guy took about 45 minutes before getting to it. First we had to hear about his fake Hawaii government, how he has declared the Hawaii Kingdom is going to be "friends" with the NLA, etc. Honesty I kind of got lost and bored, nothing really got my attention again until the "hey, buy $3k for some radio time!" line was dropped.

I agree that the purge may provide lots of interesting internal conflict. But its the normal progression for a cult, as you note - those questioning Darash/Vidurek must be identified and terminated! Only approved NLA doctrine is allowed!
notorial dissent

I wonder if Darash/Vidurek sought out the Hawaiian crazy or if it was the other way around. We'll probably never know now. As I said one grifter going after another. I would suspect there will be more now that it looks like Darash/Vidurek has money and is stupid enough to give it to them, could get fun to watch.
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dixie County has been busy on this Trussell case. The prosecutor filed his charges 9/19. They consist of two counts of impersonating a public officer, two counts of unlawful use of a simulated legal process, and 10 counts of unlawful retaliation against a public officer. (dixieclerk.com)
notorial dissent

Which translated in to plain English, for the benefit of the legal geniuses at NLA and environs, means that Trussell took a case of really really stupid and ignorant, and him supposedly a bail bondsman too, and ramped it up to 12 middle level felonies, at 5 years or better a pop, I think at this point, although I really do have faith he will still be able double down on the stupid and shoot himself repeatedly in both feet.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Slim-

The "executive order" entry on the Dixie Clerk's website means that an appointed special prosecutor has filed the order authorizing him or her to appear and prosecute the Trussell case with the Clerk. The 3d Circuit State Attorney disqualified himself because he's a necessary witness. That disqualification is imputed to his whole office, so Gov. Scott had to appoint some other poor schmuck to take this on.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

These wackjobs are starting to be more entertaining that Orly Taitz or the OPPT crowd...and that says a lot! I remember seeing their postings on various libertarian orient sites over a year ago, and arguing with / trolling them back then. So, it is interesting to see a start-to-finish of this hoax go so quickly, with Trussel's situation. I rather suspect that when news of how his case is playing out gets circulated and processed, they will all get much more quiet. Of course the opposite too could happen, which could be very sad and very entertaining, all the same time.
LightinDarkness

So Justice Scalia is speaking at a Colorado University on October 1 and taking questions from the audience afterwards. The NLA is sending "best of the best minds in common law" to ask him about their common law grand juries. I really hope they get through and ask him something. Doesn't sound like it though, as all questions have to be submitted before hand - which means any sane person is going to laugh at them and throw them in the trash.

Darash/Vidurek has also issued a new dictate: ABSOLUTELY NO CULT MEMBERS MAY TALK WITH THE MEDIA. He will be giving an "exclusive" to a "friendly" media site (AKA some nutty alternative media person), and after that he says all reporters are to be directed to that friendly media site. He further explained that that is what "exclusive" means, that the friendly media site would be handling all future NLA media requests. This is a cult leader, and he is so stupid he doesn't know what exclusive actually means in the context of giving an interview.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LightinDarkness wrote:So Justice Scalia is speaking at a Colorado University on October 1 and taking questions from the audience afterwards. The NLA is sending "best of the best minds in common law" to ask him about their common law grand juries.
The unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LightinDarkness

Oh my god that was hilarious. Some person who reads the Fogbow got on and asks what happened to the 1600 letters - which Darash/Vidurek reveals went no where. Then he says "Now on Fogbow they have your name spelled V-i-d" and before he even finishes Darash/Vidurek disconnects him and acts like the call never happened.

:haha: :snicker: :lol:
Slim Cognito
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Slim Cognito »

The Scalia/Colorado thing could be fun, well, the fallout afterwards anyway since we know none of their questions will make it through. Wonder who will get the blame for blocking access to their beloved justice. And exactly what is the "best of the best minds in common law?" Is it like choosing your favorite terminal illness?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Among the amusing cases involving John Vidurek, alias Darash, is a prolonged bit of litigation in which Vidurek and Gerard Aprea sued the NY State Board of Elections, resulting in some decisions in 2012 & 2013. What had happened is that the both of them had filed papers with the county board of elections - and although they stated clearly that they were not seeking election to a county or municipal office, they neglected to mention what office they were seeking, with the result that their applications went nowhere. It turned out that they wanted positions on the Republican Party NY State Committee ... but when they sued it turned out that there never really was an elected office titled "Committeeman" so their suits went nowhere, repeatedly.
But it got more interesting with the decision in Vidurek v. NY Supreme Court of Albany County (July 11, 2013) 108 App.Div.3d 896, 969 NYS2d 230, 2013 n.y.app.div. LEXIS 5180:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 9934240324
Vidurek and Arprea, having gone down to crushing defeat suing the Bored of Elections, then (I quote) "filed a fictitious 'court order,' issued by their self-proclaimed 'court of record,' which, among other things, purported to order respondent [the NY Supreme Court of Albany County] to reinstate their action. ... Petitioners have absolutely no legal right to create a new court of record or to issue court orders. .... We further stress that it is a misdemeanor offense to use the term 'court' ... 'in such manner as to be calculated reasonably to lead to the belief that it is vested with judicial power.' (NY Judiciary Law § 3)" Vidurek and Arprea also tried to use a writ of mandamus to compel the real court to issue a favorable decision, and that also failed. They were very lucky that the decision ended with only a warning.

In Vidurek v. Miller (SDNY 2/27/2014) 113 AFTR2d 1099, 2014 u.s.dist. LEXIS 32237, 2014 WL 901462,
http://www.scribd.com/doc/239707114/S-D ... um-Opinion
the entire Vidurek family and the two businesses that they owned sued a bundle of IRS employees, the county clerks (for filing the IRS lien against them), and their bank (for cooperating with the IRS), arguing that they were not susceptible to the IRS because the IRS was a "foreign corporation" operating out of the Philippines or Puerto Rico (they couldn't decide which), and the IRS could only imposed taxes in the Philippines, Puerto Rico, DC, Virgin Island, Guam, and the Northern Marianas. Vidurek's inclusion of the Philippines makes me think he's very much behind the curve. As is usual with militia-type cranks, Vidurek was suing for money on the pretext that the various defendants had committed serious crimes - stuff like extortion, conspiracy against civil rights, mail fraud, and RICO - as if these crimes were OK with him as long as he was paid. The court was a bit cranked that John Vidurek was, by his amateur self, attempting to represent in court all of his family members plus two incorporated businesses.
I am sure you will be shocked to learn that the court decided all issues against him.

I assume he counts himself among "the best of the best minds on common law".
Last edited by fortinbras on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

Wow, thanks for a summary of those cases - you are brave to slog through that much sovcit insanity. What amazes me most about them is that he loses in such a spectacular manner and yet still goes around telling NLA followers that he wins court cases all the time.
notorial dissent

fortinbras did a very good job of summarizing Darash-Vidurek's foray into jurisprudence silliness. As well as being a crank and an idiot, he also apparently has severe reading comprehension problems as well as a strong tendency to just make thing sup as he goes along. Incidentally, he is still convinced that the committeeman position is still an elective office and not something that comes with belonging to the local party. He doesn't ever seem to figure these things out either, and really doesn't know what the position does, he just knows he wants it.