National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: National Liberty Alliance - Citizen Grand Juries

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:29 pm Fogbow is reporting Terry Trussell is at or below room temperature. Reportedly had a heart attack.
wow.......less it is!
truthmonger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by truthmonger »

Hmmm
So much is involved here.... I agree that Bob Hurt is an ass for many reasons unfortunately because if he would get his head out of his donkey he could become useful for the Republic.
Personally I have been "involved" with NLA for many years but every time I am left with the feeling that something just ain't right. Being busy with my own cases and research I did not have time to figure it all out. Seems like a good and lawful thing but the Implementation ... sucks.
I was on a call the other day and we took an un-vote. Which means that if you did not say otherwise it was considered an affirmative vote. (Strange)
I sent an email (like so many other times) and received no response... for paid persons of an alleged legal entity there seems to be a serious lack of activities.
What I find interesting is the lack of actual testimony and evidence. Oh I know they are breaching the laws the position they presume to hold are subject to, but there needs to be more time exploring the crimes and breaches as interpreting the laws. :brickwall:
Sadly there is a lot of truth to it all and sadder still is how many ridicule TT and the "babbling" in their filings. To one not studied in law and filings and motions it is all "babbling" (which instantly should be a red flag concerning the people (the Grantors, Trustees and Beneficiaries of the perpetual, irrevocable, Express Trust, from which "any Form of Government" is derived from, subject to and "Bound thereby") simply because it is not coherent to the people who grant certain limited powers to various "Form of Government" for the Express and Limited "Just Powers" (just and true, and "just" enough to perform the duties of the office they presume to hold) purpose "That to secure these rights governments are instituted among men, ..." Clearly not "over", or "above", or "in place of", or, rule, dictate, subject, enslave, require, impose, etc (see 18 USC 241).
I have read and studied most all State Constitutions, the United States Constitution and the Bill of Rights which is not "amendments" but part and parcel to the passing of the Constitution and formed as a "Bill" which means it is an obligation of the United States (corporation or not makes no difference as they are creations of man and subject to man! Man can never be subject to his own creations!! and any contract is invalid which causes harm, restrictions or imposes upon anyone else, their property or their rights! Which is why you will not find "people", "public", "man" ("he"), "Woman" ("her") or "inhabitant" "shall" or "shall not" anything because there is no jurisdiction granted by "man, woman, people, public or inhabitant" to impose upon any other except creations of man such as government, corporations, municipalities, courts, positions of public trust, police, public property, all legal entities which exist at the behest of man for man and "for the benefit of the public" ("an artificial being, invisible, intangible, and existing only in contemplation of law" -- cannot claim the immunity given by the Fourth Amendment, for it is not a part of the "people," within the meaning of that Amendment. Nor is it embraced by the word "persons" in the Amendment." (Hale v Henkel p.78 last paragraph) also (see Hale v Henkel p.75 after you read the last paragraph of p. 74)... Oh hell you'll never look it up so here it is... lays it out so perfectly...

"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no duty to the State or to his neighbors to divulge his business, or to open his doors to an investigation, so far as it may tend to criminate him. He owes no such duty to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights.
Upon the other hand, the corporation is a creature of the State. It is presumed to be incorporated for the benefit of the public. It receives certain special privileges and franchises, and holds them subject to the laws of the State and the limitations of its charter. Its powers are limited by law. It can make no contract not authorized by its charter. Its rights to
Page 201 U. S. 75
act as a corporation are only preserved to it so long as it obeys the laws of its creation. There is a reserved right in the legislature to investigate its contracts and find out whether it has exceeded its powers."

"Any Form of Government" is subject to the people just as corporations are subject to their charters, the state and the United States Constitutions (charters) all subject to the people.

The people are not "Citizen Subjects" as so many seem to believe. It is impossible for man to be subject to his own creation and it is unlawful to contract or even "conspire to injure, oppress, threaten or intimidate any inhabitant in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured by the Constitution or laws of United States.." (18 USC 241). The fact that so few in the "legal" profess-ion are knowledgeable on this simple "self evident" fact and truth and go about spinning yarns in every case to invalidate it is evidence of collusion to circumvent the purpose and "principles" for which "any Form of Government" is founded upon, derived from and subject to (Article VI ..."shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."
Which is why the term "person" is almost exclusively used in Statutes, Codes and other regulating laws.. regulating "persons" (personas) and usually defined specifically as "fiduciaries, Trusts, LLC, corporations and every municipalities of the state" in other words "legal entities" created by man "presumed to be for the benefit of the public", "to secure these rights" and "to effect their Safety and Happiness."
How else can it be? People volunteer to hold and perform in accordance with the requirements of an office or position of public trust for specific and express purposes and required to "swear an oath or affirmation to support this Constitution" and every State Constitution has a supremacy clause stating that "the United States Constitution is the supreme law of the land... "3: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution;". That is pretty damn clear to me. Again there is no Thing in the Constitution, State Constitutions nor Statutes, US Code or other which requires or prohibits the people, public, man, woman, inhabitants or any one of them! Only the term "person" is used and defined specifically for each section it applies to and only to those sections. ("If it is not in writing it does not exist") The term "individual" is being misused and misapplied of course in resent codes but it is used to simply mean "single" Corporation, LLC, Trust, Fiduciary, and any municipal subdivision of the state.
Simple concept... can you regulate, impose, license, restrict, tax, or otherwise rule, reign or unduly influence me or anyone else? No! Can anyone else impose their will upon you? NO! Thus the people are without authority to grant powers they themselves are without!!! Zero times a billion is still zero!!!!

The problem is and always has been "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
The solution is equally as simple... putting together grand juries is a great idea but in the end will bog down and get corrupted just as the legal monopoly BAR Ass-ciation Non Government Organization (NGO) without oversight or management except by itself (yea right, criminals investigating fellow criminals in cahoots), but will not work in this completely corrupt and appathetic social contrived by the public fool system, MSM, Hollyweird and social engineering imposed for the last 100 years.
What will work is to enact "Positive Law" requiring the periodic training and testing of those holding any position of public trust to insure they are qualified and Competent to serve the necessities of the position they volunteer and swear an oath or affirmation to support. You can not "support" something if you are without knowledge of it, the principles founded upon and believe in it!!!!
So please promote the institution of (yes this can be done in every county much like Virginia counties legislated their 2nd Amendment (actually a right secured by the United States and every state of the union under the second Article of the Bill of Rights)
It is called "Continued Competency Training and Testing"
Once the 90% of go-alongers to get-alongers know the "principles" and purpose for which "any Form of Government" is founded upon, derived from, subject to and Bound thereby, they will no longer go-along to get-along, but will do their duty under the laws of the position they volunteered to be bound by, subject to and "to support". The 1% evil corrupted and hopeless embezzlers of the office (for their own purpose, not for the purposes intended) along with the others with alternative purposes, will remove themselves without Grand Juries, court proceedings with corrupt judges, clerks and conditioned and/or contrived Juries!! Simple effective and can make a huge difference in a very short time!! ("Oh dear you did not pass the tests and you don't want to sign up for training to extend the time to pass them... well here is your stuff, come back and reapply once you are qualified and competent to hod the office by passing the testing")

Enough crying, complaining, ranting, developing less than lawful schemes, and the critics who do nothing but criticize without solutions... this can be and will be done easily, swiftly and effectively as California and now many other states have passed legislation to "legalize marijuana" (which was never actually unlawful but had a stamp tax with not stamps and once again only applies to the Things (legal entities subject to the state, United States) created by and through the state. (see the principle argued in Roe v Wade.. not the unlawful without authority of the court (because we the people were not "endowed" with the right or power to determine when life becomes viable!!! Remember "Nature and Natures God". Nature has already determined that life is viable upon conception. Thus it is in fact murder "in the womb")
You see once you know the "principles" upon which every from of government is derived from, subject to and bound by, it is easy to know what is lawful and what is without law, lawless, and possibly criminal...
Blessings.. thanks for all the info on NLA!! I had suspicions but this really helped even though it in an of itself (most of the comments) are based in false beliefs and falsehoods, there was enough to reveal that NLA is unfortunately unfounded in fact and law. Blessings... anyone willing to help and promote the CCT and T (Continued Competency Training and Testing) please write to truthmonger6 at the gmail.com place. Blessings again. BTW have you had your "Cracking the eggshell of conditioning" done yet? (we have shared this with many Sheriffs and other officers and they are sick of the lies too and are all for it except they request that they be trained while being paid. I think that it is a reasonable request and definitely worthwhile expenditure.. your thoughts?)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

:haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Welp...that was a whole lot of writing to say nothing.... :shrug:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

WOW, 19 paragraphs of nothing. If communication was the intent, utter and abject fail. Sadly, this doesn't even rise to the level of good word salad, just poor sloppy badly structured doggerel.

I do have a couple of comments.
  • First have you ever heard of actual paragraph breaks??? Ever???

Second, anyone who thinks Bobby ButtHurt would ever be useful except as possibly fertilizer is truly clueless and strike one.

Third, any one who was around NLA for mere moments, let alone years, and is just now coming to the conclusion that "something just ain't right" is beyond clueless and strike two.

Everything from paragraph three on and strike three.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:32 pm Welp...that was a whole lot of writing to say nothing.... :shrug:

Yep, he talked for 45 minutes and didn't say a damn word.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

truthmonger wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:12 pmHmmm
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

"truthmonger"? Michael B. Jordan he's not. Closer to . . . no, that would be politics.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Trufmonger was cute as clueless stagger bys go, but r4eally really needs to go back to basic English and writing and just start over, and then, maybe just then, he will win the much sought after title of mediocrity, but its going to take a whole heap o' studyin' to rise to the challeng.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

wserra wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:53 pm

"truthmonger"? Michael B. Jordan he's not. Closer to . . . no, that would be politics.
Late to the party once again as a young member of this illustrious forum (in terms of time joined) and just finished this particularly interesting thread. Haven't actually got much to say besides to commend the patience and acceptance of the moderators and members allowing people like Bob and Monger their attempts to exhaust the stamina of their readers instead of offer meaningful arguments or coherent rebuttals. I'll leave the one obvious note that all good standing members here I'm sure are already well aware of but bears repeating to Bob and his kind in case it's finally the time they understand: the jury does NOT determine the law. That has for a very long time been very wisely taken out of the hands of the general public. What such fools as the NLA desire would not be a Eutopia of honest good natured men but the chaos of mob rule and lynchings. Thanks for the entertainment and hope everyone's staying safe and sane through this pandemic.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Baidn wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Late to the party once again as a young member of this illustrious forum (in terms of time joined) and just finished this particularly interesting thread. Haven't actually got much to say besides to commend the patience and acceptance of the moderators and members allowing people like Bob and Monger their attempts to exhaust the stamina of their readers instead of offer meaningful arguments or coherent rebuttals. I'll leave the one obvious note that all good standing members here I'm sure are already well aware of but bears repeating to Bob and his kind in case it's finally the time they understand: the jury does NOT determine the law. That has for a very long time been very wisely taken out of the hands of the general public. What such fools as the NLA desire would not be a Eutopia of honest good natured men but the chaos of mob rule and lynchings. Thanks for the entertainment and hope everyone's staying safe and sane through this pandemic.
Actually, what the National Lunatic Asylum is proposing is what was once called either a kangaroo court or more simply a lynch mob.

Juries NEVER had more than limited power. If nothing else, the King was jealous of his prerogatives. High and Low Justice being one of them. Petit Juries were to weigh the facts and leave the judging and sentencing to an actual judge. Grand Juries had even less power, they only determined that someone "might" have committed a crime.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

In my defense I did say that the Eutopia they envision as the result is a pipe dream and that the actual result would be mob rule and lynch mobs which I would take to be synonymous with your point. Also I was referring to the fact that taking the power of law in general out of the hands of the general populace is one of the first things done by every ordered society once they progress past the "local council of elders" stage and the crime "we basically think you're an asshole" is no longer punishable by death and laws are written down (example: Socrates sentenced to death for "corruption of the youth" for wild ideas like encouraging critical thinking) a bit wordy but hopefully this better explains my stance as it seems to my by your response that you mistook me for having sympathy with their ideals.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent

Their universal idea of heaven is more Lord of the Flies than Utopia. Your points are entirely valid. The thing is, the one common factor with most/all of these groups once you past their rhetoric verbiage spouting is the underlying theme of YOU'RE* NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!! and the corollary BUT I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!!!!

*Note: I just couldn't bring myself to spell it YOUR, although that is usually how I see it with that meme.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hey! Your not my grammar daddy!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:50 am Hey! Your not my grammar daddy!
Nope. Some things are just too egregious to contemplate. :snicker:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

It hurt to write that on purpose.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Gregg wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:18 am It hurt to write that on purpose.
Their, they're; don't cry. Its going too get better.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Knot if you keep this up.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I woke up the wiener dog sleeping in my lap reading those. Bless you.
truthmonger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by truthmonger »

Baidn wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Wow, talk about taking insults to a new and refined level while sucking up to the "moderators" and positioning' himself as the one with authority or power, status, position, blood line, royalty, religion and race above all others platitude, "to commend the patience and acceptance of the moderators and members allowing people like ..." Cuntgratulations moreoff for making the most racial, prejudice, non-epiphanic degrading, horrible, disgusting, negative... oh hell let's just call it what it is "evil". Ya know I have no regard for the devil but evil is live backwards and in all my research it "hath shown that" everything is backwards thus evil does in fact exist and thrive. Why does it thrive? Because people feed it like this moreoff who has made a comment so vicious, preposterous and pomp-ass sufficient for me to lift his soul up in prayer for salvation. (cant wait to see the visceral hateful hot sauce come out out of him for even mentioning or related to the Creator that tolerates with "patience and acceptance" delusional know it alls' that put themselves before their maker but bow down to their own agents as if they are gods while actively debunking plausible scenarios and failing to replace with solutions.
So that I may refrain from being a hippo-crate like the moreoff here let me say that.... Ok so no time to write it all out again so here is sufficient enough subject matter in a response to a brother concerned about the release of "criminals" from jails:
Brother, Great stuff and thank you... However if I may provide some info to you.
Most if not all those in jail are not there for actual crimes!! The requirement of a "Crime" is "mens rea" or "criminal intent" intent to cause harm. So if there is no harm with intent to cause harm then there is no "crime". For instance did you intend to harm someone when you forgot the time and ran over on your parking meter? Going along with traffic even though it is going over the speed limit (which is only subject to by those engaged in "transportation" (transporting of persons or product for pay/compensation, over the roadways (business activity))). No!
So first, if no one was injured or rights trespassed or even "recklessly endanger" then there is no crime and you cannot be jailed!!
So when you figure out that "nonviolent crimes" is a euphemism for no crime at all but counterfeiting of securities and bonds for unjust enrichment, extortion, theft, counterfeiting (see 18 USC 471-474), deprivation of rights (see 18 USC 241 and 242), Kidnapping (holding hostage for something (payment of taxes on the pure profit of the Corporation calling itself and acting as a court of law but in fact is a criminal enterprise engaged in these crimes)) and more, that they ("non-violent criminals") are actually "Victims" of the criminal enterprise which is unlawful and in complete opposition to the purpose for which "any Form of Government" is "instituted" for, derived from, subject to and "bound thereby", namely "That to secure these rights governments are instituted.." and "organizing its powers in such form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
So that is them purging the criminal enterprises of the kidnapped victims under color of law. However, when you look at the past history they invariably release the real bad criminals because they are few and far between and they need them to continue committing crimes so that there are real crimes which they can point to for continuing the money train from the ignorant people.
"For the lack of knowledge my people perish"
However, in law when you fail to OBJECT then it is considered agreed or consent and it is called "adhesion contract" after repeated same or similar lack of objection, and it has been shown to be your desire and will in the universal energy/spiritual realm too. (Free will) One could be considered an "accessory" or worse "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" = Treason by failing to do something. (“the only thing evil needs to prosper is for good people to do nothing”)
18 USC 4 "Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

So the fact that the so called "Justice Department" or DOJ fails to take action on these known crimes is prima facia evidence of their "giving aid and comfort to the enemy".
18 USC 4 could be used on pencil neck Shifty shiv (back stabbing) when he kept saying he had knowledge of crimes that Trump did but failed to "make known", and thus could be removed on that alone and taken off the streets for at least three years. Again the FACT that they are not Prosecuting Crimes is evidence of collusion and violations of the position of public trust which they presume to hold (impostors) embezzling the office (using position for purposes not intended) and indeed actively colluding and "giving aid and COMFORT to the enemy". Enemy of

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,..."
Now, to add to that that many if not most of the so called "criminals" were not given a "trial by jury" as required under
"Article III Section 2 subsection 3: The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury;" (not a "jury trial" but a "trial by Jury"). This is an order to them!! You can perhaps "wave" your right to a trial by jury but they are still obligated and duty bound to provide a "trial by Jury". Failure to do so constitutes a series of crimes and breaches of "the Supreme Law of the Land" to which "any Form of Government" is subject to:
Article VI; "shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." Thus no state, statute, law, code, policy or other can supersede this and any which may exist is without standing, void ab initio (from the beginning/inception) as if it never existed.
So you might ask, how is it possible for the Motor Vehicle Code to remain. Is it "notwithstanding"? No! Because it Does apply to "persons" engaged in some business activity "over" the roadways, whereas we the people "travel" "upon" the public roadways because they are ours and we grant business entities license to "Transport" goods and services for profit "over" the roadways and do so by and through an entity of the state ("LLC, Trust, fiduciary, Partnership, Corporation, and any municipal subdivision of the State" with an “ASSUMED NAME” signified by it being in all upper-case unless copy written (little circle with and R in it) which are subjects of the state and thus subject to the state. Whereas the state and all of its entities are subjects of the people and subject to the people via our Constitutions, rules, regulations, statutes, codes and policies which we enact to govern them and to reduce liability. Man can never be subject to his own creations, just as our Creator is not subject to us, but we are liable for what our creations do. Thus “it is there right, it is their duty to throw off such Government and provide new Guards for their future security.” is precise as well in that it is our “duty” because we are responsible for what our agents and creations and legal entities do. When the laws fail then we must “alter or abolish it” and when that fails then we must “throw off such Government and provide new Guards for” our “future security”.

"The individual may stand upon his constitutional rights as a citizen. He is entitled to carry on his private business in his own way. His power to contract is unlimited. He owes no duty to the State or to his neighbors to divulge his business, or to open his doors to an investigation, so far as it may tend to criminate him. He owes no such duty to the State, since he receives nothing therefrom beyond the protection of his life and property. His rights are such as existed by the law of the land long antecedent to the organization of the State, and can only be taken from him by due process of law, and in accordance with the Constitution. Among his rights are a refusal to incriminate himself and the immunity of himself and his property from arrest or seizure except under a warrant of the law. He owes nothing to the public so long as he does not trespass upon their rights.

Upon the other hand, the corporation is a creature of the State. It is presumed to be incorporated for the benefit of the public. It receives certain special privileges and franchises, and holds them subject to the laws of the State and the limitations of its charter. Its powers are limited by law. It can make no contract not authorized by its charter. Its rights to Page 201 U. S. 75
act as a corporation are only preserved to it so long as it obeys the laws of its creation. There is a reserved right in the legislature to investigate its contracts and find out whether it has exceeded its powers."

So in the same way that Corporations are the subject of and subject to the State from which it is derived, the State is a subject of and subject to the people from which it is derived, managed and maintained under the Trust "principles" clearly Expressed by
"The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America"
which later created a certain "Form of Government" known as a "Constitutional" form of Government very similar to a Corporate form of government, which is why it needs to be treated as a corporation and the people institute periodic testing to insure those in positions of public trust are Qualified and Competent to serve the position of public trust as established in law and in accord with the purpose and "principles" for which it exists and titled (“assumed name” “a mere legal entity”) the "United States".
Hope this is useful and useful to those seeking truth and solutions. The solution is easy and can be accomplished quickly once people get it. It is called “Continued Competency Training” (CCT). It is impossible “to support” something if you are without actual knowledge of it and the principles it is founded upon, derived from, purposed for, subject to and “bound thereby”. As it turns our the term “support” is very precise as well. One can “protect” and even “defend” something or someone and believe differently but it is also impossible to “support” something if you are without belief in it. (and now you know why I say that the federal men acting as judges are without proper oath of office, thus improperly seated, without authority or power to represent or act on behalf of the Constitution from which the office is derived)
BTW for those paying attention, please note the nastiness of the criticisms without solutions… what does that tell us?
It tells us that we are over the target. So I am not sure what was written before by me as this is only the second time visiting here and due to the lack of appreciation mentioned (remember failure to Object is consent once noticed) and failure to support generally causes a withering of desire to take time away from other groups requesting more time.
Once you know this it really helps to keep your spirits up because it is a huge compliment the more they do their best to decimate you, your person, your perspectives, opinions, facts and lessons learned at high cost, the more you know how good it really is else evil would not waist time trying to destroy it.
Oh how Blessed we truly are and all the more reason to keep pushing forward, repent, pray and attend ourselves to building a new world without evil in it. It is the Great Awakening and separation of the wheat from the chaff and the great harvest!! If you are without Jesus then perhaps it is time to invite him into your life and into your heart and remove the barrier of sin and guilt that is between Creator and you. Blessings
truthmonger
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by truthmonger »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:44 pm Trufmonger was cute as clueless stagger bys go, but r4eally really needs to go back to basic English and writing and just start over, and then, maybe just then, he will win the much sought after title of mediocrity, but its going to take a whole heap o' studyin' to rise to the challeng.
And how is that helpful? Since you seem so persnickety on Kings English, perhaps you should "translate" it into readable Kings English. IN da mean time I'm gonna communicate with letters and words which communicate a thought to the people paying attention and those that have a bit of blarney in them to see the little digs and humor whitin.