49%
MORE TROLL ALE ::HIC::
49%

Total votes: 61

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: In Jail By Consent?

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote: I would place, say, Wes's legal knowledge base as about the size of, lemme see, New England...that's Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine. He's at the high end of the typical brain box here, legal wise...Dan is pretty good, too and the guys from Texas are not only smart, they're mean as spit, too, even the one with the killer gams wold scare me if she was angry. Just Saying.

Why Gregg, I'm positively flattered that you realize what a terror I can be. The killer gams comment didn't hurt either.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ashlynne39 wrote:
Gregg wrote: I would place, say, Wes's legal knowledge base as about the size of, lemme see, New England...that's Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine. He's at the high end of the typical brain box here, legal wise...Dan is pretty good, too and the guys from Texas are not only smart, they're mean as spit, too, even the one with the killer gams wold scare me if she was angry. Just Saying.

Why Gregg, I'm positively flattered that you realize what a terror I can be. The killer gams comment didn't hurt either.
I thought he was referring to Fampsear.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And, by the way, just to clear the air on this, gnupowered never did get around to explaining why one has to consent to being jailed. He wasted time on playing silly word games and riddles, screaming for moderator powers and indulging in harrassment. He also failed to rebut court and appellate cases that showed the exact opposite of what he was trying to claim.

So I consent to the statement being entered on this thread that gnupowered failed to accomplish what he set out to do, and just got himself banned of his own stupidity.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:And, by the way, just to clear the air on this, gnupowered never did get around to explaining why one has to consent to being jailed. He wasted time on playing silly word games and riddles, screaming for moderator powers and indulging in harrassment. He also failed to rebut court and appellate cases that showed the exact opposite of what he was trying to claim.

So I consent to the statement being entered on this thread that gnupowered failed to accomplish what he set out to do, and just got himself banned of his own stupidity.
It's difficult to accomplish something when you don't even know how to get started. This guy was so light-weight, so flaccid, that he made Nerftm balls like L.B. Bork, Harvester and Weston White look like intellectuals by comparison.

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
The Observer wrote:And, by the way, just to clear the air on this, gnupowered never did get around to explaining why one has to consent to being jailed. He wasted time on playing silly word games and riddles, screaming for moderator powers and indulging in harrassment. He also failed to rebut court and appellate cases that showed the exact opposite of what he was trying to claim.

It's difficult to accomplish something when you don't even know how to get started. This guy was so light-weight, so flaccid, that he made Nerftm balls like L.B. Bork, Harvester and Weston White look like intellectuals by comparison.

:)
Not to worry. He will soon turn up on Planet Merrill, Sooey or some similar site, bragging about how he posed (ahem) tough questions to the Quatloosias and that we avoided answering him because we knew that he was right. :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It's just taken me a moment to decipher Nerftm. It's ALT + 0153 OK?

The best use I've seen was someone called "Timeline Guy" who used to comment on Casey Serin's blog and fill it with ™ and © and the like. They were classic.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

I guess I'm confused, not to why he was banned, I get that, and he deserved it. He had this vibe going that just made me think of some guy that hides in alleyways saying "here girlie let's have FUNNNNNN"

I'm confused as to why he had to start two threads on the same subject and then turn it into a bashing hating festival of stupidity, it's easy to say he was just trolling but looking at his responses, I think he actually believed what he was spewing and that's more dangerous than a troll any day...

oh and before I forget I have to end with the following little statement to make my consent legal and all that nunc pro dork, pizza pizza etc etc ad nauseum.........

;)
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

JennyD wrote: He had this vibe going that just made me think of some guy that hides in alleyways saying "here girlie let's have FUNNNNNN"
He most certainly did not act like me. Wait a minute... did I say that out loud? Oopsie
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

JennyD wrote:I'm confused as to why he had to start two threads on the same subject and then turn it into a bashing hating festival of stupidity, it's easy to say he was just trolling but looking at his responses, I think he actually believed what he was spewing and that's more dangerous than a troll any day...
He wanted more attention than he was getting. He actually imagined that he had secret supporters and wanted to prove it with a poll. But he couldn't add the poll to the first thread, so he started the second thread. Webhick then corrected the poll options to disabuse him of his secret supporters notion.

You did vote for the Troll Ale, didn't you? You're allowed to vote for both types.

Non cogitate ergo non est
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Kestrel wrote:
JennyD wrote:I'm confused as to why he had to start two threads on the same subject and then turn it into a bashing hating festival of stupidity, it's easy to say he was just trolling but looking at his responses, I think he actually believed what he was spewing and that's more dangerous than a troll any day...
He wanted more attention than he was getting. He actually imagined that he had secret supporters and wanted to prove it with a poll. But he couldn't add the poll to the first thread, so he started the second thread. Webhick then corrected the poll options to disabuse him of his secret supporters notion.

You did vote for the Troll Ale, didn't you? You're allowed to vote for both types.

Non cogitate ergo non est
I most certainly did vote for Troll (hic) Ale.. it's the best stuff to drink at the Illuminati Art HQ...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

The Observer wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:

I thought he was referring to Fampsear.

Not unless famspear had a sex change.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ashlynne39
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:Image

That Tillingbourne stuff seems right up my alley. When it comes to beer, I'm a definite hophead.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ashlynne39 wrote:Not unless famspear had a sex change.
There isn't enough troll ale in the universe that I could drink that would cause me to agree to that.

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Oh, wait...
---
Morrand