Incident at GM Law Sounds Like a Sovereign

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Incident at GM Law Sounds Like a Sovereign

Post by Prof »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/college

Scroll down to article on Professor pepper sprayed by a man seeking to perform a citizen's arrest.
"My Health is Better in November."
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Incident at GM Law Sounds Like a Sovereign

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/cri ... story.html
A George Mason University professor was attacked with pepper spray during a lecture Wednesday afternoon at the Arlington campus.

The alleged assailant, who police named as 31-year-old Alexandria resident Jonathan Eric Pendleton, was not a student, authorities said. He walked off the street, demanded to make a “citizens arrest” of the professor, and attacked the man with pepper spray, police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck said.
A “Jonathan E Pendleton” of Seattle commented on the professor’s blog earlier this month, warning that if the police and FBI would not arrest the professor he would “do it myself.”

“Either way, one of us is going to prison,” he added.
Sounds like he may have got that right.
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Maybe SovCit with a great big dose of mental health problems mixed in?
Jonathan Pendleton March 17, 2014 at 4:50 pm
What better place to do prison research than inside a prison?
If the police and FBI won’t arrest you for hacking my computer and sexually harassing me over the past several months, I will do it myself — in the next couple weeks before school starts again. Either way, one of us is going to prison.
I will entertain settlement offers at the email address provided.
Sincerely,
Jonathan E Pendleton Seattle, Washington
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

I don't see any signs of sovereign citizenry so far. Could be just a sick person.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If the post attributed to Pendleton is genuine, it sounds more like some severe mental health issues than anything else. It sounds like Pendleton might be a proto-stalker since he thinks the professor was spying on him and had been abusing him. Actually, even without the posting, it sounds more like a mental health issue.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Lambkin wrote:I don't see any signs of sovereign citizenry so far. Could be just a sick person.
Perhaps but then you see this and have to keep an open mind about it:
I will entertain settlement offers at the email address provided.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Yeah, it seems pretty weird that he's having paranoid delusions about this poor prof, the offers to settle sovereign-style. Doesn't seem like he's following any of the "normal" scripts.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Fmotlgroupie wrote:Yeah, it seems pretty weird that he's having paranoid delusions about this poor prof, the offers to settle sovereign-style. Doesn't seem like he's following any of the "normal" scripts.

There's no citizens Law Grand Jury Indictment, there's not a schedule of Fees, no talk of USC whatever, I have to agree this doesn't fit the normal Sovvie Woo...

But who knows, you read and deal with nutty enough times, it may become part of you..