Sovrun Cattle - The Sagebrush Saga of Cliven Bundy

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sovrun Cattle - The Sagebrush Saga of Cliven Bundy

Post by notorial dissent »

Well of course it's Obama's fault, couldn't possibly be that OAS was/is a colossal joke and all the hooplah was just Kernel Harry blowing through his hat.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

fortinbras wrote:.....Today the same website admits and laments the lousy turnout and suggests that Obama deliberately caused it to rain in order to discourage people from showing up....
That might have been tongue-in-cheek, but it reminds me of a rant by a supporter of Ed and Elaine Brown back in 2007:
We [the U.S. government] can completely create, destroy, or steer hurricanes. We can move fronts, weather systems, just about anything we want to do with the weather. I've seen them doing it all this year, and last year.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2772
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This is the HAARP craziness. The govt set up a satellite & radar weather research system called HAARP. The SovCits and other conspiracy theorists maintain that this is a vast operation to militarize, even weaponize, the weather; that HAARP already enables the govt to completely manipulate the weather. If this were true then Romney would have spent the summer of 2012 campaigning in blizzards!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And Putin would be found drowned in his office after a freak rain.

I recently saw a bulletin that says HAARP may be shut down due to budget cuts.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

headline:

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:I recently saw a bulletin that says HAARP may be shut down due to budget cuts.
But that was before the HAARP's Accord.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

wserra wrote:
grixit wrote:I recently saw a bulletin that says HAARP may be shut down due to budget cuts.
<rimshot>ba DUM da</rimshot>
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

wserra wrote:But that was before the HAARP's Accord.
:lol:

I'm trying to come up with something to top that, but I don't think it's gonna happen....

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote:
Y'all are lucky nothing rhymes with "wserra." :twisted:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
wserra wrote:
Y'all are lucky nothing rhymes with "wserra." :twisted:
That's gotta be the Quatloosian equivalent of a red cape in front of a bull.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Actually it turns out that HAARP (High Atmospheric Auroral Research Project) ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haarp
.... is research into, primarily, ionospheric phenomena relating to shortwave type radio and into weather forecasting, but (we are told) not to manipulate the weather.

And if it could manipulate the weather, then why haven't we used it when and where we desperately needed it. And it if could, it would be one of the very very few federal projects that worked without a breakdown.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

fortinbras wrote:Actually it turns out that HAARP (High Atmospheric Auroral Research Project) ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haarp
.... is research into, primarily, ionospheric phenomena relating to shortwave type radio and into weather forecasting, but (we are told) not to manipulate the weather.

And if it could manipulate the weather, then why haven't we used it when and where we desperately needed it. And it if could, it would be one of the very very few federal projects that worked without a breakdown.
HEY! CUT IT OUT!

STOP expecting logic from the conspiratoids! :beatinghorse: :Axe:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

What a load of bull (both obverse and reverse)
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Coffee cups down, barf bowls up!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

shameless profiteer wrote:A portion of all proceeds from the sale of these coins will go to Cliven and his family to support their fight for liberty, freedom, and defend their constitutional rights!!!
Right. I wonder what the ratio is of coin-seller profit margin to Cliven Bundy donation, particularly since said donation is not tax-deductible.

Not that Bundy is worried about taxes...
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This conman is selling his one ounce silver drachma (there is a legal problem about calling it a coin) for more than $49, but right now one ounce of bullion silver is worth only $19.40 and a US Mint Silver Eagle (and a Canadian mint Silver Maple Leaf), also one ounce pure silver, are selling for a mere $22.

http://www.monex.com/liveprices/

In other words the conmen behind this drachma are making more than 100% pure profit! And if you buy it you will probably not live long enough to get $49 for this drachma. Yeah, they can afford to throw "a portion" to Bundy.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Stars on the reverse symbolize the American Flag’s stars.
Must be the Star Spangled Banner flag since there's only fifteen stars on the coin. That would be kind of funny since not one of those 15 stars represents Nevada. We'd have to skip ahead like fifty years to get a flag with Nevada represented.
Photos of coin obverse and reverse are solely artist renderings to give a general idea of what coin will look like. Real coin is silver and has no color. Real coin pictures will be published shortly!
Then, ya know, maybe you should just wait until you actually mint one.

Also, it should not say "Don't tread on me." The statement is overused to the point where it means nothing. I humbly suggest "Squatting on government land."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

AndyK wrote:What a load of bull (both obverse and reverse)
Yes, but it looks like the coin is backwards, because they've got the front of the bull on the reverse side and the backside of the bull (or the BS) on the obverse side.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:Also, it should not say "Don't tread on me." The statement is overused to the point where it means nothing. I humbly suggest "Squatting on government land."
How about:

"E Pluribus Mihi" ("From Many, to Me")
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.