Sovrun Cattle - The Sagebrush Saga of Cliven Bundy

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Cattle - The Sagebrush Saga of Cliven Bundy

Post by Chaos »

The Observer wrote:Just another sign that Ammon lacks leadership skills, foresight and the ability to plan for the long-term. He obviously thought this was going be a repeat of what happened in Bunkerville, and rushed in so that he could be in the spotlight.

Unfortunately since the FBI is concerned about ratcheting up the situation, Ammon may get re-supplied to some degree. But I suspsect that the typical Freeman stinginess will kick in at some point, and he will have to leave Oregon.
they are going to eat their own. too many attention whores trying to grab the spotlight there.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Jeffrey wrote:
On Saturday, Ammon Bundy's mother, Carol Bundy, sent an email to supporters asking them to send her son's group supplies from a list of more than 80 items, including sleeping bags, wool socks, cigarettes, toiletries, food, coffee and "French Vanilla Creamer."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/call ... k-36199170

Media seems to be shifting from calling them terrorists to making fun of them for not bringing enough food.
Bunch of frikkin idjits. :D The persons pictured in the story have all the "cool" weaponry but haven't thought they are woefully underdressed for the weather. It's minus 4 right now in Burns and the clothing for that group, manly as they are, is probably only good for about plus 10. Let 'em freeze for a few weeks, or months. If the cold doesn't get them, the bugs in the spring will.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Just another sign that Ammon lacks leadership skills, foresight and the ability to plan for the long-term. He obviously thought this was going be a repeat of what happened in Bunkerville, and rushed in so that he could be in the spotlight.

Unfortunately since the FBI is concerned about ratcheting up the situation, Ammon may get re-supplied to some degree. But I suspsect that the typical Freeman stinginess will kick in at some point, and he will have to leave Oregon.
I wish you wouldn't put such disinformation up on Quatloos. Amon has said publicly that he intends to stay for years if necessary. Only a total idiot would say that if they didn't had a good solid plan plan in place to keep the provisions coming as long as necessary.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:I wish you wouldn't put such disinformation up on Quatloos. Amon has said publicly that he intends to stay for years if necessary. Only a total idiot would say that if they didn't had a good solid plan plan in place to keep the provisions coming as long as necessary.
Sir, you have perhaps forgotten that this is exactly the reason I receive timely and full payment from the powers-that-be. It is our job to spread as much disinformation as possible. If I didn't put up "such" disinformation, sovruns, freemen, TPs and Dinarians all over would have no idea how to carry on anymore and might accidentally happen on how to really change the system.

I noticed that on another thread you were whining about the IRS not providing you with your shill pay. I would politely suggest that you look for the obvious cause-and-effect as to why that is occurring to you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:

I wish you wouldn't put such disinformation up on Quatloos. Amon has said publicly that he intends to stay for years if necessary. Only a total idiot would say that if they didn't had a good solid plan plan in place to keep the provisions coming as long as necessary.
especially the French vanilla creamer they've requested.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I wish you wouldn't put such disinformation up on Quatloos. Amon has said publicly that he intends to stay for years if necessary. Only a total idiot would say that if they didn't had a good solid plan plan in place to keep the provisions coming as long as necessary.
Sir, you have perhaps forgotten that this is exactly the reason I receive timely and full payment from the powers-that-be. It is our job to spread as much disinformation as possible. If I didn't put up "such" disinformation, sovruns, freemen, TPs and Dinarians all over would have no idea how to carry on anymore and might accidentally happen on how to really change the system.

I noticed that on another thread you were whining about the IRS not providing you with your shill pay. I would politely suggest that you look for the obvious cause-and-effect as to why that is occurring to you.
Now you're just being deliberately hurtful and offensive. Keep up the good work!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Chaos wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I wish you wouldn't put such disinformation up on Quatloos. Amon has said publicly that he intends to stay for years if necessary. Only a total idiot would say that if they didn't had a good solid plan plan in place to keep the provisions coming as long as necessary.
especially the French vanilla creamer they've requested.
Actually, not as stupid as it sounds.... In extreme cold weather, a healthy supply of hot liquids as your palate demands is required to keep you going. In my youth it was a coffee can heated to boiling containing four tea bags, one can of sweetened condensed milk, and sufficient ice or snow to melt down. I guess I failed to mention that my family abode when I was just a wee bairn was a succession of tents, winter and summer, north of Chicoutimi. :snooty:
On a more serious note, although I may agree with the general thrust of some of the occupiers' demands, they are woefully unprepared to withstand the rigours of what they have set out to do, even if they had the support of the population. Those with the best logistics will always win in a severe climate.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have this intuition that, if the mass media goes away and stops giving these a_holes face time on TV, and the feds/law enforcement just set up a modest presence blocking the only road in and out of the wildlife refuge, most of those guys would go home before very long. Maybe as soon as they run out of beer and cigarettes. Turning off the utilities and jamming their cell phones would help. As winter wears on, fewer and fewer occupation SovCits, and finally the last few die-hards would be glad to get a nice warm jail cell.

In the meantime, with attention and the SovCits all congregated in Oregon, the BLM can do a cattle roundup in Nevada with minimal opposition.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Not putting these nuts in prison is only going to encourage the next situation, and that's my biggest fear. I agree, this would be over real quick if they're already calling for more cigarettes and food, if you plan to stay "for years" maybe you should do a little more than drop by a Quick Stop on the way for supplies.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Edward Gedeon wrote: Hello Papa,
Hello Mama;
We are fighting
'Gainst Obama!
No one flinches
Or relaxes,
'Cause those evil Feds insist that we pay taxes!

With our forces
No one trifles!
We're just peaceful
Guys with rifles!
We've got ammo,
Primed for slaughter ...
We've got all we need except for food and water!

Mom and Dad,
How we've been schemin'!
Plans we had
To show those G-Men!
In the woods
Where no one can be found,
We went and bravely stood
Our ground!

Dad and Mom,
We'll face attackers!
Please stay calm
And send some crackers!
Or perhaps
Some pies of Sara Lee's?
Oh please,
Send mac and cheese!

Darling Mother,
Dearest Father,
How I hate to
Be a bother ...
Guns are handy,
One supposes ...
But we need some socks before we freeze our toeses!

It gets tenser
Ev'ry hour
Since they went and
Cut our power!
But we'll hold on
In this park here ...
Kindly send my Elmo night-light 'cause it's dark here!
Author can be found on the facebook group Filker: https://www.facebook.com/groups/179207275435854/
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really can't say that I think long term planning, or thinking come to it, are Ammon's long suite, but then again I'm not sure what is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

more entertainment from the first family of bad ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia--jSgozDY

https://audioboom.com/boos/4039511-mili ... on-protest

nifty,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And now threats and intimidating behavior is spreading beyond the refuge.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

rogfulton wrote:They even have a "judge" now.
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... ves_i.html
Is this the "Common law" judge, who recently ordered the US Marshall Service to arrest Congress (or was it Obama?)?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

they are finally getting some necessities

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

More about "Judge" Doucette and friends:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... ice-system
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:More about "Judge" Doucette and friends:

At least he's not claiming to have been a former marine.

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:More about "Judge" Doucette and friends:

At least he's not claiming to have been a former marine.
Doucette, a 54-year-old computer repairman
Sure qualifies him as a Judge...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.