Sovrun Cattle - The Sagebrush Saga of Cliven Bundy

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Re: Sovrun Cattle - The Sagebrush Saga of Cliven Bundy

Post by jcolvin2 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Never fear, Yeehawdists. Shawna Cox is charging to your rescue:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/299588918/2-1 ... -Complaint

I wish that I had a dollar for every colossally stupid pseudolegal claim and every grammatical and spelling error in this screed.
Best part of the document:
CLAIM FOR DAMAGES

I am asking for criminal and civil penalties for the perpetrators that subjected me and my witnesses to the crimes I have identified herein. I Claim I and the others involved in these actions have suffered damages from the works of the devil in excess of $666,666,666,666.66 Six hundred sixty six billion six hundred sixty six million six hundred sixty six thousand six hundred sixty six dollars and sixty six cents.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Further indictment just posted with regard to Talibundys Prime through two and Pete Santilli with regard to the 2014 NV standoff, serious charges and a $3M forfeiture listed. Things beginning to look unhappy in that direction.
Maxine Bernstein @maxoregonian wrote:Grand jury indictment issued against Cliven Bundy, Ryan and Ammon Bundy, Ryan Payne and Pete Santilli stemming from 2014 standoff in NV

Fed indict charges 3 Bundys, Ryan Payne, P.Santilli w/ conspiracy, assault, threatening fed officer, obstruction of justice,use firearms,

Cliven Bundy, his 2 sons, Ryan Payne and Pete Santilli indicted on 16 felony charges stemming from 2014 NV standoff

Fed indict also alleges 5 counts criminal forfeiture;if convicted, require forfeiture of property derived from crimes' proceeds of $3mill

And the news release with details from the US Attorney's Office in Nevada Justice Department
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

i found something and im just going to quote it as its a real head shaker. lol.
Published by Baron Von Muller on Feb 17, 2016

"The Police State is going to rush through House bill 4087 in Oregon to protect the names of the Assassin's who shot Lavoy Finicum down in cold blood in "The Harney County Ambush". The names of the Paramilitary Blackwater Mercenaries will never come to the light of day, if these Criminals get their way. And the Judge may seal the future civil case from the eyes of Americans, but remember this Mercs; "Murder has no Statue of limitations" !!!"
commence eye rolling sequence now.
:roll:

guess i should point out to any of the dummies from space who read these forums that blackwater hasn't been a company under that name for years.

from wikipedia:
Blackwater (company), a private American military company and security consulting firm formerly called Blackwater Worldwide, renamed "Xe Services" in 2009, and "Academi" in 2011
if they cant even come close to getting names right because they never check anything for themselves how can anyone expect them to get any facts or details right.

im going to costco to buy some bulk dunce caps.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
notorial dissent

Oregon is trying to pass, and most likely will, a LEO shield law for the protection of officers who end up having to shoot someone in the line of duty. There have been just recently an upsurge of threats towards officers that has precipitated this. In this case it was an Oregon State Policeman who shot Finicum, there were NO mercenaries or others involved other than the FBI, and it was Oregon that shot him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Had a buddy who was with Blackwater in Iraq. He's now a Deputy Sheriff K-9 officer out here. I would almost feel sorry for anyone trying this kind of crap on his and his puppy's watch. Almost.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Another unusual development out of the Oregon standoff: the movement now has its own poster child. According to the article, Victoria was riding in the same vehicle with Finicum right before he got shot. Of course, she is giving her "patriot" spin on the event.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Observer wrote:Another unusual development out of the Oregon standoff: the movement now has its own poster child. According to the article, Victoria was riding in the same vehicle with Finicum right before he got shot. Of course, she is giving her "patriot" spin on the event.
Another thoughtless puppet the "movement" can manipulate. She knows nothing about the Constitution, the Law, or History for that matter, and seems to be a simple girl easily swayed by those around her. She is being used to attract a younger Sovereign, as the old guard can't seem to do this very well. This exploitation, and that is really what it is even though she is 18, I am sure she has had her head filled with this garbage for years, is just wrong. She is nothing more that a puppet of the "movement" and likely doesn't understand a word of what they believe in.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Not the first time that young children or youngsters have been manipulated. Prussian Blue was one example where two young sisters got sucked into the white supremacist movement. Fortunately they dropped their beliefs as they got older.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I think about the kindest things that can be said of Victoria is brainless and bewildered.

She came up with a fantasy story about what happened to Finicum based on everything she couldn't see from the back seat of the vehicle she was in, which she then proceeded to change and edit depending on who she was talking to and when, when in fact she could and did see nothing.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

her and that payne jackass are trying to hook up.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Some elements of Victoria's story are consistent with the video, it could go either way.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Now controversy strikes the FBI regarding the shooting of Finicum - just the sort of thing that is going to fuel the sov movement.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A net positive IMO, the feds aren't above the law.

Reminded me of this article from a while ago:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/ ... bject.html

The FBI astonishingly claims to have never done a shooting that wasn't justified.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

New York Times summary:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/09/us/or ... oting.html
The video released Tuesday was taken by a witness, Shawna Cox, and covers the moments before Mr. Finicum’s death... Mr. Finicum gets out and the video captures his words: “Go ahead and shoot me. You’re going to have to shoot me.”
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:A net positive IMO, the feds aren't above the law.
Except that isn't how the sovrun movement will spin it. The only thing they will focus on, spin, lie and exploit is the cover-up - and end up recruiting some more stupid people.

notorial dissent

Doesn't make any real sense at all, other than an exhibition of incredibly embarrassing professional marksmanship. As I understand it, they fired three shots, missed altogether with two and shot the truck, apparently by accident with one. What i don't understand is why they lied about it. Probably a career ender for some/all of them.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Doesn't make any real sense at all, other than an exhibition of incredibly embarrassing professional marksmanship. As I understand it, they fired three shots, missed altogether with two and shot the truck, apparently by accident with one. What i don't understand is why they lied about it. Probably a career ender for some/all of them.
I thought it was two shots. Presser said 8 shots, 6 by OSP, 3 hit Finicum. I'm wondering if someone on the FBI side joined in when they shouldn't have, endangering the OSP and SUV occupants unnecessarily.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The full press conference explains it at detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWvvrB6mDwg

What I can make out is, feds shoot at truck as it approaches the road block, feds lie and say they didn't shoot, cell phone video and the bullet holes show someone clearly did shoot at the truck, feds get in trouble.