Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Moorish Activity in Tennessee

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.dnj.com/article/20140421/NEW ... ck_check=1

http://www.dnj.com/article/20140326/NEW ... ationality
During a traffic stop Friday afternoon, a convicted felon claimed he is a “sovereign citizen” and U.S. laws don’t apply to him after a police officer claims he was found in possession of a handgun, according to a Murfreesboro Police Department arrest report.
A man threatened a public official Tuesday when she would not take gold or silver to pay a fee, according to an incident report filed with the Murfreesboro Police Department.

Register of Deeds Heather Dawbarn said a man came to her office around 2:30 Tuesday afternoon to change his name from Rodrick McCormick to Rodrick Bey and “all went well until he tried to pay using gold or silver,” Officer Mark Todd reported.

Bey, 34, of Smyrna, was attempting to file paperwork declaring himself a member of the Moorish Divine and National Movement of the World, Dawbarn said in an interview with the Daily News Journal.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Re: Moorish Activity in Tennessee

Post by JennyD »

All I can say is...

WTF? This one even has me totally confuzzled.......
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

JennyD wrote:All I can say is...

WTF? This one even has me totally confuzzled.......
We cover this group pretty in depth in other threads, what's confuzzling you?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This was my favorite part:

"The documents declare that African-Americans are not citizens of the United States because of the 1857 court case Dred Scott v. Sandford."

Gee -- I thought that I remember seeing something like... let me see. Was it some sort of amendment -- maybe the 14th -- to our Constitution?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:This was my favorite part:

"The documents declare that African-Americans are not citizens of the United States because of the 1857 court case Dred Scott v. Sandford."

Gee -- I thought that I remember seeing something like... let me see. Was it some sort of amendment -- maybe the 14th -- to our Constitution?
They believe the 14th amendment was not properly ratified therefore Dred Scott is still law of the land. They even twist some comments by their founder to support that position.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Seems to me I remember reading that there is a law about renouncing your citizenship. There's something about having to be outside the US when you do it. Merely walking into a courthouse in Tennessee and filing proclamation paperwork isn't sufficient.

Course, if he wants to insist that he is a citizen of Morocco, let's toss his butt on a boat headed that direction and he can find out first-hand whether they'll take him.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't imagine why Morocco would want him in the first place, nor imagine how he can claim it as his ancestral home.

I also doubt if Morocco would be openly welcoming to sovrun citizen types either, they generally take a dim view of that sort of thing, despite their otherwise laid back attitudes towards things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Most negroes that ended up in America were kidnapped somewhat further south than Morocco. Not to mention the people of Morocco are mostly arabs. Of course, it's always possible that sovs have their own geography as well as law.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 0/230547/3

If you've ever read about them or the Marrakush society case in which they claim New Jersey is actually Timbuktu, you'd be rather familiar with their hazy understanding of Geography
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPVdoQoDQQo

News report on SovCit activity in Tennessee. Apparently the modus operandi is to drive around with a gun and fake badge. It seems black people are doing the fake "peace officer" thing now.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I guess if it was good enough for the Menardian idiots up north who are so fond of plagiarizing things from down here, that it is only fair that someone down here returns the favor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.