SovRun site; "Stop the Pirates"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

SovRun site; "Stop the Pirates"

Post by Unidyne »

I was doing some more research on sovrin ID cards and such, when I came across this site, filled with mind-numbing stuff about how to "acquire vacant homes" (that is, squatting), strawman/UCC arguments, and the like.

http://stopthepirates.blogspot.com/

What got me laughing was the disclaimer at the bottom of the page:

"{DIS}CLAIMER -This is not legal or tax advice.This information is for entertainment only.. Watermark template. Template images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger."

Uh...yeah... :roll:
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Re: SovRun site; "Stop the Pirates"

Post by davids »

I mean, if it's on a blog, on the internet, it must be right, correct? :haha:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOONrzTsd_s

Is Jeff Anderson, this guy from the Youtube videos?

The idiot's been pushing A4V and EFT for 5 years now.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorite parts were the ones about finding a vacant home, doing less than $200 of unsolicited fixup work, then filing a lien for the value of your work, which you will eventually foreclose IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT and gain title to the property; and also the one showing a FRN with an "E" in front of the serial number (i.e., issued by the Richmond, VA FRB), and a social security card with an "E" in front of the card number, and then contending that there is a link between the two.

There's much more, of course; but in this sea of stupid, these two sink quickly to the bottom.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Unidyne wrote:I was doing some more research on sovrin ID cards and such, when I came across this site, filled with mind-numbing stuff about how to "acquire vacant homes" (that is, squatting), strawman/UCC arguments, and the like.

http://stopthepirates.blogspot.com/

What got me laughing was the disclaimer at the bottom of the page:

"{DIS}CLAIMER -This is not legal or tax advice.This information is for entertainment only.. Watermark template. Template images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger."
Miss Cleo see free house in chour futuh! Free food too! An maybe telephone privileges!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And a roomie named Bubba!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.