Craig Crawford

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Craig Crawford

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Does Craig deserve a thread of his own?

There are questions shall we say as to whether Craig's claims of financial success are exaggerated or not. People have noted that how come a man who claims to have earned $000,000's didn't step in to help his parents? How come a man who is so successful doesn't understand how an endowment mortgage works? Reports are he allegedly rents a room in a house rather than owning one. He has definately been trying to sell his car recently - is he running out of cash, can't afford the payments or perhaps upsizing to a Range Rover??? Who knows.

If you look at his company - Paramount Profits' web site, the twitter link doesn't work, nor does the YT link. The FB page is quiet. The Blog hasn't been updated for nearly a year.

The videos he makes about great sale opportunities etc are stereotypical of other YT videos flogging the same stuff but in essence the business is just about getting other people to sell stuff for you whilst you take a percentage. Nothing wrong in that but it is very "multi level marketing" where no add on value is created at each stage.

If you have watched any of Craig's videos then take a look at this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pcJ3ltjLl8 It was made by a chap from up North and in no way am I saying he is connected with Craig. However, the message, tone of delivery, ideology is very very similar. Where do they get taught this style?

This chap turned out to be a con man and has been sent to prison to reflect. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fr ... e--6680094

To be clear, I am not saying Craig is a con man, defrauding any one etc etc but I do think the financial claims could well have been arrived at using the same calculator Tom used when he was working out he had paid his mortgage off three times. Haining probably thinks he paid his mortgage of 15 tyyyyyyyyyyyyymes.
fat frank

Re: Craig Crawford

Post by fat frank »

craig is a con man

he is also full of shit, he claims he has made millions for companys, yet cant get his hands on 43k, even a remortgage would be easy, he rents a room in a flat, (suppose its better than the loft) but like the rest of the crawfords he is full of shit

in one of his vids he is claiming to give away 20k in cash, yet wouldn't help his parents out, what a son

he also admits he doesn't know how EP work, what a genius
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Con man, I can't comment, but his is not a Sovereign, and there isn't a specific scam posted, so I am not sure this thread is appropriate.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote:his is not a Sovereign
I can personally confirm Craig has publicly disavowed the SovCit/Freemen movement when questioned by friends of his.

He may be an obnoxious idiot, he may support his fathers ridiculous adventures in the land of Woo, but he's not personally an open practitioner.

I'm fairly sure his "scam" probably merits further investigation, just not under a SovCit banner.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I tend to agree that Craig is more MLM scam internet marketing BS than sov cit. I'll ask what the mods think about moving it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
I can personally confirm Craig has publicly disavowed the SovCit/Freemen movement when questioned by friends of his.

He may be an obnoxious idiot, he may support his fathers ridiculous adventures in the land of Woo, but he's not personally an open practitioner.

I'm fairly sure his "scam" probably merits further investigation, just not under a SovCit banner.
Fully agree. Craig from all he posts would appear not to be the sharpest tool in the box and as such he simply got caught up in his parent's mistakes. He has made mistakes of his own though, the rooftop six for one and his posts regarding his father's encounter with Yiam. I get the impression though Craig want's no part of what is going on, especially the public part of it but he is sometimes forced into a position where he has to comment. He has yet to learn to temper those comments down and the possible consequences when he does comment.

Is he a FMOTL? No

SovCit? No

I do feel some sympathy for him and he is the only Crawford I would say that of, I don't think we should be attacking how his business is going or what he does in general if i am an honest.

Does he deserve a thread of his own? No and I do not think he deserves one.

Lets concentrate on the real targets.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Skeleton wrote:
NG3 wrote:

Fully agree. Craig from all he posts would appear not to be the sharpest tool in the box and as such he simply got caught up in his parent's mistakes. He has made mistakes of his own though, the rooftop six for one and his posts regarding his father's encounter with Yiam. I get the impression though Craig want's no part of what is going on, especially the public part of it but he is sometimes forced into a position where he has to comment. He has yet to learn to temper those comments down and the possible consequences when he does comment.

Is he a FMOTL? No

SovCit? No

I do feel some sympathy for him and he is the only Crawford I would say that of, I don't think we should be attacking how his business is going or what he does in general if i am an honest.

Does he deserve a thread of his own? No and I do not think he deserves one.

Lets concentrate on the real targets.
Agreed. There is no information indicating that there is anything of interest to discuss about him so opening a thread dedicated to him is just an invitation for pointless speculation. Being a member of the Crawford family and perhaps being involved in a MLM operation aren't enough.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

In that case, should this thread be closed, and we limit the Craig discussion to the Tom thread, as it is a tangential issue in that thread.

While he may be involved in MLM scams, we really should have an example of his active scam here, to continue this discussion. Without posts of an active MLM program by Craig, I fear this post will be see as us mocking a family when they are down, and not living up to the high level of analysis we typical do on FMOTL/Tax Protesters/real MLM Scams.

My $.03 (Adjusted for inflation)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NYGman wrote:While he may be involved in MLM scams, we really should have an example of his active scam here, to continue this discussion.
I don't think Craig's internet huckstering is equivalent to the organised fraudulent schemes of the kind that Patrick Petty covers. He's a low-level chancer, he isn't getting rich off others. Craig is a fringe character in the Crawfraud story, and I see no reason to go further than that.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
NYGman wrote:While he may be involved in MLM scams, we really should have an example of his active scam here, to continue this discussion.
I don't think Craig's internet huckstering is equivalent to the organised fraudulent schemes of the kind that Patrick Petty covers. He's a low-level chancer, he isn't getting rich off others. Craig is a fringe character in the Crawfraud story, and I see no reason to go further than that.
He's just one of the idiot monkeys dancing to the organ grinder's MLM tune. MOre a victim than a perpetrator, though as we see that's not through want of trying.

There really is nothing interesting to say about Craig except incidentally as a consequence of his dealings with T&S and for that reason alone I see no point to this thread.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Everything I have seen to date indicates that Craig is barely smart enough to tie his own shoes without instruction, I don't see him as an MLM, or any other kind for that matter, mastermind. He will inevitably flit from one failure to another as do all MLM'ers. He is at best a comical and uninteresting drone going through the motions of inevitable fail. And I think, best left to his so well deserved obscurity. As the saying goes with unreported court cases, "move along nothing new to see here."
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Crawfrauds
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Crawfrauds »

Is craig still running that paramount ponzi scheme