Currency Circulator

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Currency Circulator

Post by Gannibal »

Looking up new sovcit podcasts, I found "RULES TO THE GAME WITH YUSEF EL." They've been promoting currencycirculator.com, which seems to be undergoing maintenance right now. Thing looks like a pure, unabashed and shameless pyramid scheme to me.

You pay in $45, the admins keep $20 and the rest is your investment. You refer two people in under you and yadda yadda yadda you can make $20,000 in one month! They never quite explain where the additional money comes from, but they do extol the importance of leaving your money in the system as long as possible and not trying to withdraw it early.

Getting more people in your downline gives you access to more educational materials; I think the idea is that you use the education and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow to start a business. They make a big deal about helping people get DUNS and EIN numbers at the early levels (hardly worth $20!) and, of course, trusts at the top levels.

At one point in the discussion I heard, they defended the pyramid-y nature of this by saying, yeah, sure, it's a MLM. But everything's a pyramid! The whole systems' a pyramid! Ugh. They also defend it as a kind of susu, but if I understand the concept that would require investing $20k to get $20k out, and they never discuss that part.

You can find a few people on Twitter and Facebook currently falling for this. Very sad.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Currency Circulator

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like a cheapjack MLM ponzi to me, I imagine it would to the authorities would too.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

They've been thinking about how to qualify as something other than a cheap pyramid scheme. I'm not sure that they've succeeded:
Revolving Matrix Toroidal System Compensation Structure

Currency Circulator has created a unique commission structure that ensures ALL Affiliates receive the same compensation. When an Affiliate purchases a product they can elect to be placed into the Revolving Matrix Toroidal System. As Currency Circulator’s primary business model is the sale of educational materials, the matrix board is a strictly voluntary participation created as an incentive and promotional tool to increase conversion of product sales.

What is a Torus?

A Torus is a perpetual energy model found throughout nature that feeds upon itself without exhausting its energy supply.

Figure 1
Currency Circulator has adopted this energy model and applied it to our compensation plan. Our custom-tailored software incorporates a re-entry feature that allows Affiliates to re-enter the compensation structure at the lower levels. This facilitates a “support” feature that allows older Affiliates to support new Affiliates, thus creating a system where there is no “Top” pyramidal system. This was done in response to many allegations by oversight committees that MLM’s are “pyramid schemes” that will eventual collapse upon itself, as there exists only a finite amount of people in the world who can be referred.

We devised a way for the system to perpetuate itself. In other words “circulate” within its own structure. Thus, Circulating Currency was born!

The Revolving Matrix Toroidal System model uses a stair-step approach which allows the Affiliate to use profits from referrals to purchase the next level of class material. This allows for everyone to use the Revolving Matrix Toroidal System to not only pay for the products but also make an exceptional income as well. Once the Affiliate has cycled through all 8 levels, he is allowed to repurchase products to recycle through the system again.

There are 8 ranks within Currency Circulator’s Affiliate Program. Your rank determines what % commissions and bonuses you receive within the compensation plan.

1. Neophyte
2. Apprentice
3. Trainer
4. Erudite
5. Leader
6. Guru
7. Adept
8. Grand Master
notorial dissent

Let's see. I see "Revolving Matrix Toroidal System Compensation Structure" as blather blather blather and I see commission level scale, and I see "ensures ALL Affiliates receive the same compensation" I see commission scale, and I see "Affiliate Program" All of which devolves to MLM, and most likely ponzi. Has ALL the earmarks regardless of how much lipstick and how they dress the pig up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Gannibal wrote:They've been thinking about how to qualify as something other than a cheap pyramid scheme. I'm not sure that they've succeeded:
Revolving Matrix Toroidal System Compensation Structure
It's nothing more than a scam very similar to the "4 corners" system, but somewhat simplified to give theoretically quicker payouts to their marks. 4 Corners used a 2 X 6 payout matrix, they use a 2 X 2. Still the same product - "educational materials" that are easily obtained elsewhere for free. Their toroidal system just allows them to recycle a victim through the levels to extract the maximum profit. They just like using lots of fake mathematical and scientific buzzwords to make them seem more plausible. Hmm, I'm a pig farmer, I should start a similar scam selling bacon. I even know how to spell Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae so I can make up my own buzzword language for my victims.
notorial dissent

It still comes down to the only ones making any money are the ones running the scam.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

eric wrote:Still the same product - "educational materials" that are easily obtained elsewhere for free.
Yeah, on the radio show they use to promote this they tout their classes as teaching you how to get an EIN number. That's such an easy thing that I wonder if the example doesn't work a little like Nigerian Prince email narratives. It prescreens the victims for egregious gullibility.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

I first ran into these types of scams when I was tracking one of the privatesectoract scammers (Kevin Manji). I don't have terribly much sympathy for him that he is getting scammed himself. Except for the fact that they change their pitch and their payout matrix they all claim to be selling you trade secrets that are easily obtainable on the web. 4 corners teaches you to throw up some website with outlandish claims - here is Manji's:
http://kevinmanji.wixsite.com/partnerwithkevin
Very impressive for a guy with major coke trafficing convictions whose real job is working in the kitchen of a chain restaurant.
:sarcasmon: